Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

it could be he is the stalker and his intention is not hurting Nivi eventually. If Sid can be got ridden of with Nivi's help, there is no hindrance in leading a happy life with Nivi.

Okay ......if thats the case.....then why that scary expressions n crushing the feather n all that ??
It looked clearly today as though he wasnt happy about Nivi falling in love with him....or its that he wants to make her feel bad about something.

He gives expressions like its payback time for him.....to settle some old issues.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

Okay ......if thats the case.....then why that scary expressions n crushing the feather n all that ??
It looked clearly today as though he wasnt happy about Nivi falling in love with him....or its that he wants to make her feel bad about something.

He gives expressions like its payback time for him.....to settle some old issues.

if he is not really in love with Nivedita and his main intention is to target Sid, then Nivedita does not mean anything other than just a way to reach Sid. If he is really the stalker, then he just cant throw Nivi out like that, he has to maintain himself in front of Nivi as well as others, else he will be caught. So Nivi has to remain in his life as a wife.

These are all speculations. It could be he is not the stalker as well.

It could be he loves Nivi, just through Nivi, he is targetting Sid. Crsushing of the feather means crushing Sid.  His intention to harm Sid through Nivi, does not mean he does not love Nivi.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
starz4me thumbnail
But why Sid ???
Is it just the matter of property inheritance or is there more to it then it looks??

If he loves Nivi then why stalk her.....just to make hr realize his worth ??

I think Viren has already planned something big in his mind .
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

But why Sid ???

Is it just the matter of property inheritance or is there more to it then it looks??

If he loves Nivi then why stalk her.....just to make hr realize his worth ??

I think Viren has already planned something big in his mind .

stalking Nivi means to me, to frame Siddharth as the stalker. He always saves Nivi eventually, so that she is not harmed. In that way, Nivi will trust him completely and blame Siddharth for troubling her. Eventually Sid will lose all respect and love of everyone, if he stalks his brother;s wife.
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Viren can be shown as:

a) Having split personality disorder where he ends up doing these things that he doesnt recall doing aka stalking Nivi and being an obsessive lover, or

b) Using Nivi as a pawn to destroy Sid by framing him as a stalker, or

c) loving Nivi and using all these tactics to get closer to her, or

d) taking revenge against the Sharma family firmly believing that Nivi caused his family great grief when his dada sahib had a heart attack.. he said that he won't leave the person responsible for this at any cost. So another possibility there is that motive...

However, I truly believe that he loves Nivi or else there have been sequences which wouldn't make sense if its shown that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all.. KC dream sequence, Viren missing Nivi and all...All & all, whatever it is, it better be justifed ;)

I am excited to see what happens next  :)

Cheers,
Sana~
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartc

Viren can be shown as:

a) Having split personality disorder where he ends up doing these things that he doesnt recall doing aka stalking Nivi and being an obsessive lover, or

b) Using Nivi as a pawn to destroy Sid by framing him as a stalker, or

c) loving Nivi and using all these tactics to get closer to her, or

d) taking revenge against the Sharma family firmly believing that Nivi caused his family great grief when his dada sahib had a heart attack.. he said that he won't leave the person responsible for this at any cost. So another possibility there is that motive...

However, I truly believe that he loves Nivi or else there have been sequences which wouldn't make sense if its shown that Viren doesn't love Nivi at all.. KC dream sequence, Viren missing Nivi and all...All & all, whatever it is, it better be justifed ;)

I am excited to see what happens next  :)

Cheers,
Sana~

Viren might not be the stalker also, few of us who are suspecting him, might be totally wrong.  Till he is shown directly, we do not know for sure. Anything can happen, like looking at the stalker, I feel the eye was like Viren, though the way he was standing looked like Sid, whereas the structure was like Jawahar.😆
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely, Bani.. I might as well be wrong like all the other times *hehehe*. U know what, the posture was indeed of Sid and something told me that even the eyes could have misled us though.. For all we know, it was a junior artist there instead :P

Either way, I am good *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~
omiraja thumbnail
hes a outright psycho & the stupid mental case is trying to frame sid. this was all this evil virens planning to ask the manager to tell sid they will be out in the jungle so he can framesid

psycho is scaring her so she gets more closer to him & becomes his completely im praying nivi doesnt go all the way with this evil creature & finds out what a nasty piece of work he really is, he made her life hell & then pretends to save her, the guy is mentally sick

im hoping my hero sid works it out & save poor innocent nivi from this pure & out right evil devil, please nivi dont give in hes not worthy of your love but good few tight slaps
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: omiraja

hes a outright psycho & the stupid mental case is trying to frame sid. this was all this evil virens planning to ask the manager to tell sid they will be out in the jungle so he can framesid

psycho is scaring her so she gets more closer to him & becomes his completely im praying nivi doesnt go all the way with this evil creature & finds out what a nasty piece of work he really is, he made her life hell & then pretends to save her, the guy is mentally sick

im hoping my hero sid works it out & save poor innocent nivi from this pure & out right evil devil, please nivi dont give in hes not worthy of your love but good few tight slaps

For ur kind Information Bashing of an character is nt at all allowed .2nd thng Viren is not been shown hurting Nivi or dong any bad thngs 2 Nivi . So plzzzzz Stop uneceesary nonsense against VIREN . UNDESRATND
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ omiraja : plz dont use such harsh words....nothing is clear yet..all of us are just suspecting either sid or viren to b the stalker...even if viren is the stalker then that will for sure bring a very interesting twist to the story n it will b great to watch viren realizing his mistake n truly n deeply falling in love with nivi...be positive😉