Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Isnt Viren suupose to be a....Psychotic LOVER???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Guys......As per what the TB article said.....isnt Viren suppose to be a Psychotic Lover ??

I mean when they use a word lover then he surely is suppose to be in love with her right.......then why all these scary music.....and serious looks.....why crushing the feather.....and why scaring the person u love by stalking her??

I dont understand.....why Viren when he is actually getting what he wanted....is still being so serious n stalking Nivi.
I mean....today Nivi clearly gave him looks as a hint that she doesnt mind moving thier relationshp forward.....she herself took the step of getting close to him.....so why all this drama.

Is Viren gonna be an Abusive Lover ??......Is he that psychotic to hurt Nivi ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsalunieMonuKaKinshuk

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
You spoke all the questions I had in mind :)
But I'm hell scared. It's so paradoxical. Like romantic scenes but all the planning behind the mask. It somehow reminds me of the movie "Humraaz" Confused

Edited by salunie - 17 January 2011 at 9:49am
jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Crushing of the feather - this action indicated more like he was trying to destroy her than an action of an obsessed lover.
Please don't make him manipulative and evil it completely destroys the character of Viren that has been shown to the viewers so far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@saluni, @jaysp..............:- even u guys said what i missed.........u r right.....the crushing of the feather does indicate as the sign of destruction.........But y wud Viren want to destroy her.

Is he n his mom planning all this against Nivi ??
Is Viren still stuck in the revenge mode ??

Ohh god....its hard to have patience n wait for it be disclosed.

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

@saluni, @jaysp..............:- even u guys said what i missed.........u r right.....the crushing of the feather does indicate as the sign of destruction.........But y wud Viren want to destroy her.

No the revenge mode doesn't make any sense as he knows that Dadaji likes her and she is not the cause of Dadaji's health issues. If he is planning this with Chanchal - hmm not so sure - it feels like he is doing it himself - if he is the stalker - which I still hope he is not.
If he is the stalker maybe he will eventually realize he truly loves her and try to seek her all over again.
Well lets just hope that the feather scene doesn't really imply destruction that is going to be hard to watch. 

Edited by jaysp - 17 January 2011 at 10:07am
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

No the revenge mode doesn't make any sense as he knows that Dadaji likes her and she is not the cause of Dadaji's health issues. If he is planning this with Chanchal - hmm not so sure - it feels like he is doing it himself - if he is the stalker - which I still hope he is not.
If he is the stalker maybe he will eventually realize he truly loves her and try to seek her all over again.
Well lets just hope that the feather scene doesn't really imply destruction that is going to be hard to watch. 
Even i dont want to see Viren as the stalker but his psychotic side is leaving us with many questions......like one of them being.........why Nivi??

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Maybe the crushing the feather meant that nivi is now completely in his hands to control as she's losing herself  in the thoughts of Viren.. 
but i have a feeling he's going to turn negative.. hope that isn't true..! if it is then it'll be sad to watch , but maybe later on he'll actually realise he's turely in love with her and can't hurt her.. 
dunno.. we'll just have to wait and watch now.. 
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaysp

Even i dont want to see Viren as the stalker but his psychotic side is leaving us with many questions......like one of them being.........why Nivi??

actually, if creatives show Viren does not love Nivi for sure, that answers all the questions. If Viren loves Nivi and then still is the stalker, he is psychotic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniePoojaa_P

Go to top