Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate/Disucss Performances Jan 17th-18th (Page 4)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
CryFirst and Foremost 
Salman and Yaana Cry 

But theyll be back did u noticed how everyone was shocked with there elimination that should say something =/ 

that being said 

Ragini and Neerav- 
10 i personally think this is Raginis best! Im THROUGHLY impressed with Ragini and Neerav i loved the mix i love the creativity Raginis dance and expressions were Bang on.  Neeravs delivering and im liking it =D Ragini totally made the day i personally liked her performance more then Aankitas. I just hope Neerav gives us more promising choro for Ragini

Daya and Vrushali 6 =/ people complained about Salman not letting Yaana dance then that the heck was this? At least Yaana danced . Yes i know Vrushalis a good dancer but in all honesty i dont think ive ever paid attention to Daya for more then 5 secs because vrushali hogs. Remo was right to tell vrushali to up the choreo. I think Daya can dance but if ur choreographer doesnt give u challenges its kinda pointless. I super disspointed once again on Vrushalis half. once again im not hating on Daya but vrushali needs to step it up and fast. 

Aankita and Nishant- 8.5 Loved the concept her attempt was super cool, expressions very elegent iono why it just didnt flow for me as much has Raginis though. 

Team dance it was cute  not amazing though they kept showing Salman in the Practice avi =( 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 17 January 2011 at 8:34pm

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Ragini and neerav - I didnt like it much .. Something was off .. Confused .. I dont know whether it was the choreography or what .. In some portions I found ragini a bit clumsy , especially when she was turning around for the aaje nachle portion i think ...
daya and vrushali - i think vrushali should step it up a bit .. and take a few more risks ... playing safe is backfiring on them now ...
Ankita and nishant -lovely expressions .. very graceful.. only problem were the arms as madz rightly pointed out..

ragini- 8
ankita - 9
daya - 7
bozo Groupbie
bozo
bozo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

1. Ankita-Nishant

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Jan 17th
  1. Ragini-Neerav - 8.5/10...i couldn't see anything but ragi-pie...she was fab! wished the choreography was better.
  2. Daya-Vrushali - 6/10
  3. Ankita-Nishant - 9/10
Jan 18th
  1. Mahi-Savio
  2. Sushant-Shampa
  3. Shekhar-Preeti
  4. Chang-Marisha

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
first of all STUPID Sony for cutting the episode and messing it up for US viewersAngryAngryAngryAngry but I thought Madhuri was so cute in today's episode...the way she was remembering everything...aww it was too cuteEmbarrassed

Ragini-Neerav- 10
DAMN that was amazingClap....I agree with Madhuri...I didnt even notice Neerav.LOL..Ragi pie out did herself today expressions were fantastic as always but the way she danced with grace and poise it was awesome like seeing a little jhalak of MadhuriEmbarrassed....I wish she had gotten atleast a 27-28 *sigh* oh wellSleepy again she is super cute and entertaining as alwaysTongue

Daya-Vrushali 7 I think Vrushali is at fault here....because to me it seems as if Daya has been doing the same dance over and over again when I know he can danceConfused....Vrushali should step it up now...its high time

Ankita-Nishant 10- her expressions were fabulous....I couldnt take my eyes off of her...she is SO beautifulDay Dreaming she was veyr good for a non classical dancer...

Group 7- I thought the concept was good...I'm sure it would have been fab with Yana-Salman there though....it kinda seemed unfair that they had to perform without them.....because that means tomorrows team will have an advantageUnhappy...but I think Ankita,Ragini and Vrushali's expressions were too cute....sorry but couldn't notice the guysLOL

Edited by Tani91 - 17 January 2011 at 9:57pm
9991 Senior Member

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Ragini neerav- 9 loved ragini
daya vrushali- 7
Ankita nishant- 10 loved both of them,ankita is so beautiful!! She was so gorgeous,graceful and elegant could not take my eyes off her :-)
group act- 7.5 i loved Ankita and Ragini in the group act :-)
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
18th episode 

Chang and Marisha= 10 O_O OH MY GAH that was amazing!!!!!!!!!! amazing job Chang is serisously growing as a dancer! very impressed the concept was amazing 

Shekhar and Preeti- 7.5 i actually liked a shekhar performance FOR once! i loved his Dhak dhak part LOL hillarious but i loved ti mix

Mahi and Savio- 6 =/ the concept was good Savios a great choreographer but Mahi fails when it comes to dancing i wish Aankita for Savio and Nishant got mahi it would have worked out better that way. 

Sushant and Shampa- 10 ONCE again <3 Love them love them love them! Shampa looked gorgous first of all and the movements were beautiful =) 

man i really missed Salman and Yaana this week =( 

everyone was good this week  i must admit 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Jan 18th

Madhuri looked SO cute today with her hairstyle.....and again I love how she rememberd everything and her dances....Gosh she's a charmerEmbarrassed....Sarojji coming was a pleasant surprise as well

Chang-Marisha 10....DAMN...I'm becoming a huge Chang fan again like I was in II3....WOW that was awesome.....now I know he will definately be in the top 3....I think Marisha is too smart...she waits to get enough of the judges comments and works hard at them...she did the same with Mir Ranjan Negi as well....kudos to her

Shekhar-Preeti 7- as usual skipped their performancePinch

Mahi-Savio 8- frankly speaking I thought Mahi did better than ShekharErmm....but yeah I think this was her best performance after Teen Ka Tadka

Sushant-Shampa 10- I think again the concept was so cute and original.....dancing was AMAZING as always...his smileEmbarrassed Gosh that smile

Edited by Tani91 - 18 January 2011 at 8:09pm

Go to top