India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Rate/Disucss Performances Jan 17th-18th

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hey guys....you know the drillWink(these are in random order...will update after the episodes are finished airing)

Jan 17th
  1. Ragini-Neerav
  2. Daya-Vrushali
  3. Ankita-Nishant
Jan 18th
  1. Mahi-Savio
  2. Sushant-Shampa
  3. Shekhar-Preeti
  4. Chang-Marisha

Edited by Tani91 - 17 January 2011 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krutiv100

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
felt bad for Yana-SalmanCry

Anjaani_Dastaan

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was good but not that good as far the performances, missed Sushant, Yana-Salman and Chang.

I think ankita did good today. Looking forward to tomorrows!

Tani91

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hey tani ..thanks for the threadSmile

for the first time after the first week,im watching all the performances...its madhuri week...and im madhuri fan....

Jan 17th

Ragini-Neerav
woah they picked a alot of songs....i like the dialouges they used in between,and ragini's expressions were very good,however i felt she could have been better,some of her movements where stiff..although her effort was shown.

Daya-Vrushal-7.5
i think this was daya's best performance so far for me anyway,the lifts were brillant,and i liked vrushali at the beginning on humko aaj kal hai..... and i don't think daya forget his steps this time either...but he wasn't as good as ragini.. so thats why the .5 is there

Ankita-Nishant
Firstly ankita looked so pretty, she was gracefully in her movements,her expressions were beautifully and the choreography was really nice too....

Group performance-are are yeh-7
i thought ankita was very good,although i agreed with the remo,the choreography was that good and it wasn't attractive enough,at times i felt they were going to get co-ordination wrong....but it was sweet.

i loved madhuri's rapidfire and also her singing dhai shyam rok laye and doing the expressions!.... although i felt she overmarked in the group performance-8...was too much for me anyway.

tomorrow's gona be rocking with sushant and chang....
Jan 18th

Mahi-Savio
I loved the cha cha part in it,and mahi had tried so hard,loved the lifts too and as a full performance its was really good best after teen ka tadka for maahi.

Sushant-Shamp
a-10
wow it was beautifull,everything the choreography,the concept and expressions.sushant is such a clean dancer and so gracefully,shampa looked stunning and i  loved her outfit....perfect performance perfect scoreClap

Shekhar-Preeti-7(only because the choreoragpher danced more)

ok first of all i cannot beilve he got a 9 from madhuri(as much as I love her) and mailika...noway was that a 9 mark performance, i wasShocked....preeti did most of the dancing shekhar did the lifts and he had some steps in are are yeh part. i thought 8 was ok but seriously noway 9..i mean ankita got a 9 from madhuri and malika and shekar was no way better than her...even mahi was much better yet she ended up with 8's. alothough the lifts were nice it was a sweet performance but he was way overmarked.

Chang-Marisha
oh gosh im in love with chang,it was a amazing performance,the choreography was brillant,it was easy but you can the effort chang puts in to be in synch with marischa...truley he has had the best journey so far from epi 1 to today...outstandingClapClapClap i also love how chang enjoy's his performances with full energy.....

Group performance-joote do paise lo-9
OMG i loved it..it was soooo good..so much better than yesterday...they all looked like they were having fun,and even though they had their own pair sections they perfromed like a group. and choreographery and costumes were brillant..to be honest i could stop looking at sushantDay DreamingBlushing and chang Blushing  ....LOL

I loved how madhuri did little things for everyone...but my fav has to be what she did for chang on ankhyaan milon kabhi....its was sooooo good.....and it was a treat to watch madhuri and saroj khan dancing together.....and how cute were sushant and remo....getting all shy dancing with madhuri....I loved this week but i wish we could have seen what salman had prepared.

Edited by krutiv100 - 18 January 2011 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryTani91yipee

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryTani91

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Gosh, I really wanna say something about Daya, but I feel people might bash me. I don't want to convince them, but just wanted to say something.Unhappy

Tani91ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Gosh, I really wanna say something about Daya, but I feel people might bash me. I don't want to convince them, but just wanted to say something.Unhappy

Speak ur mind, why r u afraid?

Tani91Angel-likeDevil

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by debayon

Speak ur mind, why r u afraid?
People might think I'm being biased and all that. But I will admit his performance wasn't good. But there's more to it that I wanna say.

Tani91

Go to top