Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

your life is my business..no matter what... (Page 3)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Remember aditi the promo where Piya saw Abhay-Maithili's pic. The actual episode came after 2 weeks.

exactly.....dey r using evry promo to d fullest n cleverly....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Abhay helped Misha and Panchi out even on his most miserable and painful daySmileHe is truly a hero who if need be keeps others feeling befor his.
Danish is back and I hope he doesnt cause trouble.Keeping my fingers crossed.
A really cute post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Abhay helped Misha and Panchi out even on his most miserable and painful daySmileHe is truly a hero who if need be keeps others feeling befor his.
A really cute post.

dats wat...exactly wat i felt while watchin d show.....evn in such emotional state he ws aware of wat ws happenin..n ensured evry1 ws gud......i so lkd dt...bt i wanted meesha n panchi to c dt hw he bashed danish...jus to watch meesha panchi n abhay talk to each other....Smile

--sumana13--

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

A really cute post.

dats wat...exactly wat i felt while watchin d show.....evn in such emotional state he ws aware of wat ws happenin..n ensured evry1 ws gud......i so lkd dt...bt i wanted meesha n panchi to c dt hw he bashed danish...jus to watch meesha panchi n abhay talk to each other....Smile
Yeah it will definetly be enjoyable to see them interacting I miss those scenes hope they will be backBig smile

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@shaggy : yeah same her ya..hope so....it wud b really fun to watch abhay n meesha scenes n dey bcmin frnds...bt guess wid maithilli -abhay n abhay pia tracks developing...also shaurya -meesha track....i doubt hw dts gonna happen...
NaughtyNihu IF-Dazzler
NaughtyNihu
NaughtyNihu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey dits  lol am late juss a sec read ur post n comment

adits7

Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Ageeed !!! ( all my replies usually start with it ) :P loved every bit of the epi !!! and MiYa made me go mad !!! LOVE THEM TO BITS !!!!!! and finally after ages they played the nanananana tune , was missing it like anything !!!! overall - amazing epi !!!!

adits7

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Did you notice Abhay Thank 'T'  when she said she organized the Party for him and wished him saying 'Happy birthday Babe'. When Piya wished him he did not look at her but instead said a general thanks to all? The expression on Piya's face then was worth a watch.

All in all a Fantastic Episode with special mention to MiYa... they were awesome!

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index