Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

your life is my business..no matter what... (Page 2)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

2) she kept stalking him.....n kept jabbering bt abhay ws...all.............LOLLOLLOL

An argument b/n the Sr n Jr Vampire can lead to some shocking revelations...Red Hot...... : i hv a doubt dat the shockin truth of abhay ...haseena ..n chand not bein a family in real sense wud get revealed post party or in d end of the party while dey hv a huge argument or sumthin lk dt....

AdiEmbarrassedHug, today these both scenes had me allLOLLOL, they were very funny to watch, & also last when after Abhay & Chaand finished talkingEmbarrassedLOL, Pia came again to irritate Abhay asking him, r u alrightROFL?, she can see that, he is notOuchLOL, but still she won't leave himEmbarrassedCoolLOL

& today hardly Pia mattered for himLOL, if she was thr or notCryLOLLOL

Misha's i love youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL, part was funnyEmbarrassedLOLLOL, Shaurya called her a wedding cakeEmbarrassedLOL

Loved ur post & especially those emosClap

ashu ...........hugzzzzzzzzzz............i enjoyed watchin d epi......Big smileBig smileBig smile.........yeah abhay ws all sad...meesha n shaurya wer gud..n funny....danish ws all scared...Pia ws lk usual ..LOL...haseena n chand kept doin wat dey do best...bugging abhay...LOL....ovr all entertaining...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
adits!Hug
Lovely as always! 
I love the title!! Poor Abhay!ROFL

adits7

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by chakku

res
UNREJERVED
awesum post aditsiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! your post always makes me smile no matter how emotional or heavy an epi isBig smile especially d part...."ur business is mine.......like it or unlike itROFL" nd danish is such a big loser i must sayROFLAngry whenever he sees abhay he is reminded of abhay's bashing to himROFL nd d way abhay was searching for maithali everywhere was very emotionalCryCry nd luvd miya today especially shaurya for his one line of being originalEmbarrassed

oh ya u mind is my business...like it or nt.....LOLLOLLOL.........

des things jus cme randomely in  ma mind while watchin d epi...LOL

glad u lk my posts....
hugzzzz

hugs to u toooooooooooHug

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

adits!Hug
Lovely as always! 
I love the title!! Poor Abhay!ROFL

oh...u liked the title........actually its 1 of ma fav liners......i use it quite often.....LOLLOLLOL

.Jane..

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel3142

i think at end of party whole truth abt abhay being vampire wld be revealed to pia tho the article didnt say that but it only said at end of song the truth abt candeena not being abhay parent wld be revealed but also major truth wld be revealed to pia i guess

angel : i doubt the truth abt abhay bein a vampire wud b revealed b4 wednesday.....i think dt ll b left fr friday-sat dhamaka...

m lkin hw dey r dealin wid 1 thing everyday rather dn shoving stuffs at 1ce...Big smile

may be next week.

adits7

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Today I fell so bad for Abhay. That was the day when he lost Maithili. Even Piya can see the pain of his eyes. She wants Abhay to come up from his past, to share his pain with her which he is not doing. She clearly said in her heart that Maithili is coming between them. I fell bad for Piya too. She always have to share Abhay with Maithili. Chandeena Angryek din baad agar ye party rakh deta to kya jata. And yes in this state also abhay warned Danish and told him to leave.

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by angel3142

i think at end of party whole truth abt abhay being vampire wld be revealed to pia tho the article didnt say that but it only said at end of song the truth abt candeena not being abhay parent wld be revealed but also major truth wld be revealed to pia i guess

angel : i doubt the truth abt abhay bein a vampire wud b revealed b4 wednesday.....i think dt ll b left fr friday-sat dhamaka...

m lkin hw dey r dealin wid 1 thing everyday rather dn shoving stuffs at 1ce...Big smile

may be next week.

yeah ...may b...sanchi...coz dey use d promos to its fullest n very carefully...lk say starone doesnt come up wid new promo evry 2 days...so wat Cvs r doin is dt dey try n cover d story of entire week or mre in jus 1 promo.....

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Remember aditi the promo where Piya saw Abhay-Maithili's pic. The actual episode came after 2 weeks.

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index