Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

your life is my business..no matter what...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
                                  khul rahe hai kitab ke panne ek ke baad ek..WOW..

Superb episode......from abhay-maithilli scenes.....to mesha -shaurya short n suprising song sequence....frm d return of Danish....

everything was very good.....Bravo!

maithilli -abhay : a Vampire whoz angel for most...1 feels really bad for him ....he hd to celebrate n smile behave jovial cut n cake on d day he lost his LOVE......how sad.....

i liked the black n white effect(screen)  when abhay - maithilli flashbacks....ClapClapClap

...now i knw many wud say hw come sum 1 clicked a snap or painted d maithilli picture at d time wen abhayendra n maithilli wer alone...

..but i look at it lk an authors or painters imagination or fiction work....n jus lookin at maithilli's pix is reminding abhay of some prominent moments or incidence of past....which is a gud concept....

Pia-abhay : YOUR LIFE IS MY BUSINESS....u agree or udont.......doesnt matter...LOL....

pia's mantara(slogan) no matter how many times he warns her she jus wudnt listen n continue doin d same...

though she ws hurting him by reminding him of maithili...she confessed it dt shez aware of it but she jus wants him to come outta past so dat he wud come close to her..........at the end her intention is quite honest....fair enough ....

highlights of abhay-Pia scenes :

1)abhay's reply to pia dt he is not a book...dt she can read n question every page of his life....n his life is none of her business.........Thumbs Up

2) she kept stalking him.....n kept jabbering bt abhay ws...all.............LOLLOLLOL

i m in love....HeartHeartHeart..... :lk i hd guessed a song seq...i wanted dem to dance...n it ws actually lk i expected...

i lk d song played nt frm shaurya's bt frm meesha's point of view...thou it ws a male voice it actually depicted meesha's current state of  mind  n heart...Love Sick.......LOLLOLLOL.

meesha-danish-panchi-abhay :the way meesha n panchi dealt wid danish....damn gud...

i sooooooooo  liked it wen abhay dragged danish n asked him to leave..jus coz he ws bothering panchi n meesha........superbbb...You Rock......

.i enjoy watchin hw danish is all Scared 2...1ce he sees abhay.....LOL

through out the party abhay ws like...............he mus b remembering maithilli everyday.....bt the justification of why suddenly seein maithilli he thinks shez bk..coz he lost her on the same day.....

An argument b/n the Sr n Jr Vampire can lead to some shocking revelations...Red Hot...... : i hv a doubt dat the shockin truth of abhay ...haseena ..n chand not bein a family in real sense wud get revealed post party or in d end of the party while dey hv a huge argument or sumthin lk dt....

super excited for comin epis....Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by adits7 - 17 January 2011 at 9:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobysaphira7988mi-neepearlNaughtyNihuAnamikaSJainRozy77--sumana13--KyunkiImafankaushiki9knumnumAmeresCharu21Befikreremosalsamusic_l0ver036pyar-ishk.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
res
UNREJERVED
awesum post aditsiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! your post always makes me smile no matter how emotional or heavy an epi isBig smile especially d part...."ur business is mine.......like it or unlike itROFL" nd danish is such a big loser i must sayROFLAngry whenever he sees abhay he is reminded of abhay's bashing to himROFL nd d way abhay was searching for maithali everywhere was very emotionalCryCry nd luvd miya today especially shaurya for his one line of being originalEmbarrassed

Edited by chakku - 17 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
awsum post. .thnx Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i think at end of party whole truth abt abhay being vampire wld be revealed to pia tho the article didnt say that but it only said at end of song the truth abt candeena not being abhay parent wld be revealed but also major truth wld be revealed to pia i guess

adits7

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

2) she kept stalking him.....n kept jabbering bt abhay ws...all.............LOLLOLLOL

An argument b/n the Sr n Jr Vampire can lead to some shocking revelations...Red Hot...... : i hv a doubt dat the shockin truth of abhay ...haseena ..n chand not bein a family in real sense wud get revealed post party or in d end of the party while dey hv a huge argument or sumthin lk dt....

AdiEmbarrassedHug, today these both scenes had me allLOLLOL, they were very funny to watch, & also last when after Abhay & Chaand finished talkingEmbarrassedLOL, Pia came again to irritate Abhay asking him, r u alrightROFL?, she can see that, he is notOuchLOL, but still she won't leave himEmbarrassedCoolLOL

& today hardly Pia mattered for himLOL, if she was thr or notCryLOLLOL

Misha's i love youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL, part was funnyEmbarrassedLOLLOL, Shaurya called her a wedding cakeEmbarrassedLOL

Loved ur post & especially those emosEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I loved Danish expression when he saw AbhayROFL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

res
UNREJERVED
awesum post aditsiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! your post always makes me smile no matter how emotional or heavy an epi isBig smile especially d part...."ur business is mine.......like it or unlike itROFL" nd danish is such a big loser i must sayROFLAngry whenever he sees abhay he is reminded of abhay's bashing to himROFL nd d way abhay was searching for maithali everywhere was very emotionalCryCry nd luvd miya today especially shaurya for his one line of being originalEmbarrassed

oh ya u mind is my business...like it or nt.....LOLLOLLOL.........

des things jus cme randomely in  ma mind while watchin d epi...LOL

glad u lk my posts....
hugzzzz

Befikre

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i think at end of party whole truth abt abhay being vampire wld be revealed to pia tho the article didnt say that but it only said at end of song the truth abt candeena not being abhay parent wld be revealed but also major truth wld be revealed to pia i guess

angel : i doubt the truth abt abhay bein a vampire wud b revealed b4 wednesday.....i think dt ll b left fr friday-sat dhamaka...

m lkin hw dey r dealin wid 1 thing everyday rather dn shoving stuffs at 1ce...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index