India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 (Page 8)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Is it me or does the reporter remind you of Chanda Wanda aka seema maybe it's the hairstyle =|

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

The world will now be a better place LOL Kidding, kidding :P Mera sar hai hi kahaan jo khaya ja sake yaar LOL Haan waise yeh bhi sach haiTongue *ducks the flying chappals*

And that lightman...I had his face in my sigbox for like 1 week, ab toh acquaintance si hogayi hai LOL LOL Dittoooo....I also remember his face especially cuz I made those avis on that ear pulling bit and I had it as my avi for agesLOLLook at how MR is looking at him in one of the pics you capped, the guy is already a star! CoolLOL

And the funniest thing, he says about MR, "Ek acha artist or ek achi insaan." ROFL LMAOOOOOOO gender confusionsssssROFL  His hindi seems a little iffy....wonder if MR makes fun of it tooROFL.....but yeah seriously MR really seems to like this guy....look at what a sweet look he's giving him there...awwLOL

Urghhh, was just watching the segment again and the lady butchering his name is even more annoying this time...man, such a beautiful sounding name...cheekat kar dala sara LOL  Oh god don't remind me....I was cringing soooooo much.....WHAT is up with ppl not being able to even pronounce his name? First AG and now this lady? LOL....

And I wonder if Chaskar told Kala ji to her face that people wanted her dead on his FB ROFLWould've been a moment to behold.  LMAO I thought the sameee......ahhh I wish we get an interview of Chaaskar and Kala together one day....it would be EPICROFL

Speaking of Chaaskar....I just thought it was amazing to see HIM and MR in the same frame off-screen like this.....wish they are interviewed one day about less controversial things like this and more about their characters and their dynamics together....would love to know their views on it......

The PN set is soooo awesome, such a lovely familiarity it has Smile Worddddddd I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE the PN set like anything....SO classy, SO artistic....I love seeing them all mulling about the set....it's almost a living breathing part of LTL in a sense too :-)

Btw all the ppl confused about what he's doing on the PN sets.....ummm Seema's "house" ka set is also on this PN set somewhere only....it was apparent the first day they showed Dutta in that room.....so it's all the same area....he hasn't made some special visit to the PN sets for thisLOL...

Edited by nureat01 - 17 January 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Felt so good to hear such good things about him from the LTL crew members- and that bit where he got emotional- awwww!! Shows how much the fans mean to him and how much love he has recieved from his fans!! Don't worry Mishal, we will always love and support you!!! He's so lovely, honestly! Him getting emotional really made me feel sad for him- come on, how could they call such a genuinely honest and sweet guy a tantrum throwing brat? I can imagine how much it must hurt to have your reputation tarnished. It is so clear how well he gets on with everyone, be it with his co-stars or the crew.

Anyway, I'm hoping that it is all over and we won't be getting anymore absurd articles about him throwing his weight around. This video was very much needed!! MR looked so nice Day DreamingLOL

And haha the Chaskar dude is the best!! LOL My adoration of him just went up a notch LOL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 17 January 2011 at 5:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshipsHumaGkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
awww....MR got teary :( 

Nice epi though....MR is such a down to earth guy. Wish him all the success !! 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@ make-believe

Ab Michelle naam bhi Dutta ka character ko suit kar raha ha. Temporary blindness and all that, Rani Mukherji's character in Black lol! No offense intended. Lagta ha ki reporter na kuch zyada hi Dutta ki eyesight ko seriously laliya. Mishal kam aur Michelle zaada!
Lol! Im curious to know what Dutta and Chaskar could be doing in Patil Niwas....or maybe Mishal decided to pop by on set whilst still shooting in Seema's kotha.

Whoa, what a lambaaa connection, neets_ltl! LOL Shocked If only the reporters thought that much and tried to be so 'clever' though LOL As for the second part...like Anu said, they use mostly the same sets to shoot for all the scenes but change up the interiors to make it seem like it's different. Which is in vain really, because we have people here who are so familiar with the PN set and its design that they can spot it from the windows and walls LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

LMAOOOOOOO gender confusionsssssROFL  His hindi seems a little iffy....wonder if MR makes fun of it tooROFL.....but yeah seriously MR really seems to like this guy....look at what a sweet look he's giving him there...awwLOL Haha, I bet he does! LOL And talking of which, MR has surprisinglyyyy good diction and even vocabulary which seems to come naturally to him...I remember randomly watching one of the off-screen videos sometime back and he threw in the word 'taluqaat' out of nowhere and I was like "Hain!?" LOLGeek To know such 'advanced' words in the first place and then apply them so easily in casual conversation...even other words like 'seham' jayega and stuff...pretty impressive.

LMAO I thought the sameee......ahhh I wish we get an interview of Chaaskar and Kala together one day....it would be EPICROFL LOLLL, she would be :rolleyes: and he would be Cool and we would be ROFL

Speaking of Chaaskar....I just thought it was amazing to see HIM and MR in the same frame off-screen like this.....wish they are interviewed one day about less controversial things like this and more about their characters and their dynamics together....would love to know their views on it......Yesss, I know what you mean! It's so different from their on-screen equation where Dutta's aura is one of attitude and dominance, while MR being so different from Dutta...he is sweetly standing off to the side with his shoulders bent and all Smile Really makes for a completely different sort of dynamic, huh? Especially with MR getting emotional there...

There's something so very sweet about this cap...the way MR has his hand extended like that with a smile on his face (: Gaahhhhh Day Dreaming

Worddddddd I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE the PN set like anything....SO classy, SO artistic....I love seeing them all mulling about the set....it's almost a living breathing part of LTL in a sense too :-) Exactly how I feel! We've seen so much of these characters in it that there's a sense of identification and belonging with it...especially because of how much footage and attention it's given with all the amazing camera work LOL Very unique...I don't think many shows bother to make such use of their set or even focus so much on it because of how routine and gaudy they are...PN though, it's got this rustic and modest yet grand feel at the same time.

Edited by make-believe - 17 January 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltldivy609incandescenceAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Good video and high time everything was cleared up :)
Now, I am confident he is staying also :)
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@ make-believe

Everybody keeps saying 'Michelle, michelle', kya karoon, soch bohat zyada door hogi Embarrassed upar sa Rani meri favourite actress ha! I knw nothing about hw sets work n all lol! I should ermm..jus stick to admiring scenes and analysing them D'oh
--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
That was really heart-Touching man........

I never thought ki MR would be so emotional on these fake rumours....................
Awwwwwwwwww..........Mishal dont be sad baby..........We all Love you..........& with you..........We ,your fans know what you are...Hug

Thx for sharing Naina & thx for the links Khushi.............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index