Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by nureat01

Aww Mishal.....it's so sad to see how much these rumors and nonsense got to him....Ouch  Seeing him getting emotional like that made me really mad at whoever spread those rumours. It's just plain mean....good thing TB ppl went and cleared it up with him directly...

Waise WHY do ppl keep butchering his name? "Mi-SHELL"?? Hain? God! lol...LOL...It's very funny for me as I face the EXACT butchered pronunciation.....

P.S. MR looked really cute in that sweatshirtLOL Ohhh yes...he did! Do I even have to ask for avis? TongueLOL
LOL

LOL you face the same pronunciation butchering? aww....I really don't get how ppl can't pronounce simple words like this :S

And no you really don't have to ask....lol.....this guy is my standard cheer up dose....even when he's getting all emotional and crying....lol.....so yes I can't resist....will go make some stuff now :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaGincandescence

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina for the updateBig smile
Mishal ro rahen hai?Cry I couldn't believe my eyes.Who prints these nonsense make our hero sad?CryAngry he cares so much!Haye! How will such a sensitive man survive those poison darts in Bollywood?Ouch I'm starting to worry about him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
:awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: :awww: That was so heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. 

Oh, MR Hug

Aww Mishal.....it's so sad to see how much these rumors and nonsense got to him....Ouch

but so nice to see what everyone on the sets had to say about him.....I think I recognized that lightguy was the same guy who's ear he was pulling in the other segment, haina? lol

Waise WHY do ppl keep butchering his name? "Mi-SHELL"?? Hain? God! lol

OMG Chaaskar talks nearly in the same way in real life as well!ShockedLOL.....lol and ppl were messaging him to kill Kala instead of Dutta? hahaha

LOL@ Mishal saying that after coming on sets, he loves being there and they can make him shoot for 18 hours or more....haha

Really nice to see TB actually reporting something worthwhile on MR instead of the last time when they were busy reporting that tantrums wala nonsense.....hope they show good segments in the future too.

P.S. MR looked really cute in that sweatshirtLOL

Worddddddd @ bold...those were the exact same things that I was thinking as the video went on! LOL You've abducted my brain! AngryLOL Especially at the lightman...I recognized and acted like he was my doooor ka kareeb rishtedaar upon seeing him ROFL

Good on TB for clarifying their false report too.

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Worddddddd @ bold...those were the exact same things that I was thinking as the video went on! LOL You've abducted my brain! AngryLOL Especially at the lightman...I recognized and acted like he was my doooor ka kareeb rishtedaar upon seeing him ROFL

Good on TB for clarifying their false report too.

LOLLL maybe it's a result of spending too much timing eating your head over PMTongueLOL I've even started to think like youShockedLOL......OMG I had the same reaction to the lightman too....I was like OMG I remember this guyyyyyyLOL.....yeh banda toh ab famous ho gaya hai thanks to that segmentLOL

kabeeraspeaking

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thx to Mishal for having shut some people' mouthClap
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
the IF lady was pronouncing his name like he's a girl mishell is a girl\s name rofl   but he was so cute poor guy got so emotional made me go awww 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

LOLLL maybe it's a result of spending too much timing eating your head over PMTongueLOL I've even started to think like youShockedLOL......OMG I had the same reaction to the lightman too....I was like OMG I remember this guyyyyyyLOL.....yeh banda toh ab famous ho gaya hai thanks to that segmentLOL

The world will now be a better place LOL Kidding, kidding :P Mera sar hai hi kahaan jo khaya ja sake yaar LOL And that lightman...I had his face in my sigbox for like 1 week, ab toh acquaintance si hogayi hai LOL Look at how MR is looking at him in one of the pics you capped, the guy is already a star! CoolLOL

And the funniest thing, he says about MR, "Ek acha artist or ek achi insaan." ROFL

Urghhh, was just watching the segment again and the lady butchering his name is even more annoying this time...man, such a beautiful sounding name...cheekat kar dala sara LOL And I wonder if Chaskar told Kala ji to her face that people wanted her dead on his FB ROFL Would've been a moment to behold. The PN set is soooo awesome, such a lovely familiarity it has Smile

Edited by make-believe - 17 January 2011 at 3:25pm

AreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@ make-believe

Ab Michelle naam bhi Dutta ka character ko suit kar raha ha. Temporary blindness and all that, Rani Mukherji's character in Black lol! No offense intended. Lagta ha ki reporter na kuch zyada hi Dutta ki eyesight ko seriously laliya. Mishal kam aur Michelle zaada! Lol! Im curious to know what Dutta and Chaskar could be doing in Patil Niwas....or maybe Mishal decided to pop by on set whilst still shooting in Seema's kotha.

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index