India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 (Page 5)

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks to both ladies for sharingHug, Ahhh I soooo wanted to hug him, love this guy in character and in person. Felt bad for Mishal that he was put through this....But then again a bad thing may be a good thing (well thats what i'm told). WELL DONE to Mish in proving the rumours wrongClap.  May God bless you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstKavitaDRdivya17-7Crystal29mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I wish he speaks openly that he is not leaving LTL.............as this is what  making us even more sad ......and besides that we all know tantrum thing were just rumorsTongue

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 17 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstCrystal29

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpNaina/Khushi,

Thank you for the lovely update. Loved to see the emotional Mishal to the core. I would have loved to see a certain Mr Pranjal Saxena in the same frame. I bet that he has taken cover after all the bad press he would have received on this forum and elsewhere. It is normal to sound caution and ask everyone not to judge a book by its cover, but in the case of Mishal, his eyes speak volumes for the kind of person he is in real life and eyes do not lie.

As Mussy, pointed in her post, I would have loved to see him giving a hint about all the rumours regarding leaving LTL. Whatever be the case, wish you well Mishal. We love your dedication and everyone on the set seem to appreciate your hard work as well. Thumbs Up

Luv,

KavitaSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstmaszCrystal29divy609mussy.jamshedPooja_219Pyari_Zahraincandescence

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
 We all know ----The Sun shines brighter after the storm.

What a gracious yet humble way to reply to the rumors. Thumbs up!

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 17 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstmaszCrystal29Pyari_Zahra--Sia--AreYaar

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I so hate these flakky media people right now...see what they made mishal do...the guy was crying because of these rumors...i wanted to hug him...i also feel that they are now turning sweet to him because they have realized that LTL won't survive without this gem...also now that he is getting awards and recognitions they want to make amends...PS better watch this..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmaszdivya17-7--Sia----khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I so hate these flakky media people right now...see what they made mishal do...the guy was crying because of these rumors...i wanted to hug him...i also feel that they are now turning sweet to him because they have realized that LTL won't survive without this gem...also now that he is getting awards and recognitions they want to make amends...PS better watch this..

@Naina & Khushi :- Thanks for sharing guys.......................

@Shilpi :- @Bold  Shilp not only u we all want to hug him Wink.............

Edited by khushi0318 - 17 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by shilpita87

@Naina & Khushi :- Thanks for sharing guys.......................

@Shilpi :- @Bold  Shilp not only u we all want to hug him Wink.............

I didn't mean it in the naughty way  you mean it...*Shilpi looks demurely* ahcchcha achacha i meant it naughtily too...ab main thodi baaz aungi..Wink LOL
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
awwww.....he's such a gem......i assume he got upset because of the fact that he's such a bubbly and chirpy character on the sets as apposed to his image of a rude and tantrum throwing brat. We knew it through out  MR that these were just rumors....u rock!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index