India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 (Page 4)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
These rumors seems to have hurt him a lot....Maybe that is why he wanted to leave as he feels that the people who he works for don't like or appreciate himOuch That is so sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstsub_rosa

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkroute

Poor guy...his name was getting slandered faltoo main Angry and he was obviously very affected by the whole thing. But he looked soooooooooooo cute Smile really yummmy!!

On an aside what is Chaskar's real name?Big smile I 'm dying to check him out on fb now. Someone please enlighten me.
i think his real name is ved thaper .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouterayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Poor guy...his name was getting slandered faltoo main Angry and he was obviously very affected by the whole thing. But he looked soooooooooooo cute Smile really yummmy!!

On an aside what is Chaskar's real name?Big smile I 'm dying to check him out on fb now. Someone please enlighten me.
This seems to be his profile:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouterayjstImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
:-) Liked how he tried to prove his point.. :-) It was needed! :-) he got a bit emotional by end . :-) .. WE never believed those rumors Mishal .. come on! these Articles cant Fool us Audience. and i agree with what  "Chaskar bhau " has said: Admi ka  Kaam aur kirdaar bolta hai .... and makes easy for others to read the attitude of that person .. 

So, dont let ur self effected by those Filthy ppl around u .. bindaas raho .. khao piyo  Mast raho.. and keep Portraying our Dutta till the End Tongue 

BTW.. so so so Happy to SEE the actor who Plays Chaskar!!  Im ur Fan!! hand down!!

Edited by SAraW - 17 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsilkroutepinks86maszrayjstCrystal29sub_rosadivy609Pooja_219Pyari_ZahraMrsKhan

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by preety_219

This seems to be his profile:

Many thanks Shreya and Preety Smile I think i'll just write I luub youu Chaskar bhai Wink I really do..he's awesome. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oh soo cute...poor MR yaar....I dint know he was such a sensitive and emotional guy yaar Shocked....I felt a bit bad seeing him cry, really felt like hugging him and patting on his back.....

maszrayjst

shikhachopra Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maszrayjst

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
OMG ... faltu mein rula diya in kambakt reporters ne ... he actually cried ... poor mishal ... love u even more now ... plus he looked mega hunky in his hoody

maszrayjst

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index