Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 (Page 2)

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjst

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
So he took those rumors spread by a certain someone very seriously!Ouch Poor Mishal! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstCrystal29divy609Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

MR roaming on sets to prove his innocence, don't do that. Although i m nt a fan of MR bt can say wid surity that he can't be rude. So MR, don't take those rumours seriously, we all the fans of ltl didn't even give heed to rumours.

He was getting emotional, don't be, we all the viewers of ltl support u. Smile
i kind of disagree,becaz sometimes u need to prove otherwise it just keep getting worse especially this tantrum throwing thing was floating in the news for so long & nobody from PH was making any statement.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstsub_rosa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Aww Mishal.....it's so sad to see how much these rumors and nonsense got to him....Ouch

but so nice to see what everyone on the sets had to say about him.....I think I recognized that lightguy was the same guy who's ear he was pulling in the other segment, haina? lol

Waise WHY do ppl keep butchering his name? "Mi-SHELL"?? Hain? God! lol

OMG Chaaskar talks nearly in the same way in real life as well!ShockedLOL.....lol and ppl were messaging him to kill Kala instead of Dutta? hahaha

LOL@ Mishal saying that after coming on sets, he loves being there and they can make him shoot for 18 hours or more....haha

Really nice to see TB actually reporting something worthwhile on MR instead of the last time when they were busy reporting that tantrums wala nonsense.....hope they show good segments in the future too.

P.S. MR looked really cute in that sweatshirtLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maszkomal_w25rayjstCrystal29-Fivr-IrikaLovesKMHsub_rosadivy609shonapinkyPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

MR roaming on sets to prove his innocence, don't do that. Although i m nt a fan of MR bt can say wid surity that he can't be rude. So MR, don't take those rumours seriously, we all the fans of ltl didn't even give heed to rumours.

He was getting emotional, don't be, we all the viewers of ltl support u. Smile

I think these ppl must have gone on sets and ASKED him about the rumors....so he figured it's better to ask the very ppl on the sets themselves cuz all these rumors claimed this only naa....that he was rude to everyone on sets and all? I can understand why he did it....he's an emotional guy and this was all getting to him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstPyari_Zahraincandescence

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
he made me emotional................dnt cry MISHAL...................WE ALL LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......Heart............W e kno u r a tru star.........u  r the besttttttttt...........thanks naina..............for sharing.............finally we all r relieved............we LOVE UUUUUUUUUUU...........Party

maszrayjst

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstdivy609sub_rosashonapinky--SONEE--Pyari_Zahraincandescencekabeeraspeaking--Sia--MrsKhanAreYaar

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
kyaaaaaaaaaaa baat  hai.......thanks................Hug

rayjstmasz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index