Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 - Page 5

rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That was really nice of everyone, the Director, the rest of the crew nd Vedji, LTL really does have a good team..........Nd nobody believed those rumours Mishal, we appreciate your work a loooooooooooooooooooooot⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, do keep up the good work. May u always be successful in everything you do in life.................Nd thank you Wassup tv for getting it right this time round😊.............

PS: 🤣🤣🤣@ kill Kalaji instead of Dutta......

Speaking of fb accounts there was this other article about someone sending obscene messages to Aashka's fb account😔😔😔....
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys did anyone checked out CID galantary award video on IF ..MR spoke about his performance on the Galantary award show.. a quite nice chat with reporter ..and he looked awesome..😍
if any one can post here ...
dont knw if already posted..
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fatima82

hey guys did anyone checked out CID galantary award video on IF ..MR spoke about his performance on the Galantary award show.. a quite nice chat with reporter ..and he looked awesome..😍

if any one can post here ...
dont knw if already posted..

yep it was posted:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592191
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayjst

yep it was posted:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592191

thank u so much.. i guess i missed that page..

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the link - just watched it....

I was so shocked when news of him being rude on the sets came out - because he seems like such a happy-go-lucky guy...but then again its not like i know him first hand. However I chose to continue to believe that he was never rude to such an extent that he wud be ousted from a show....
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Aww Mishal.....it's so sad to see how much these rumors and nonsense got to him....  Seeing him getting emotional like that made me really mad at whoever spread those rumours. It's just plain mean....good thing TB ppl went and cleared it up with him directly...

Waise WHY do ppl keep butchering his name? "Mi-SHELL"?? Hain? God! lol...LOL...It's very funny for me as I face the EXACT butchered pronunciation.....

P.S. MR looked really cute in that sweatshirt😆 Ohhh yes...he did! Do I even have to ask for avis? 😛😆
😆

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwww 🤗 thats for him at the end! bless! and chappals for the people that called him a tantrum queen! especially all the learned people 🤢 learned people meri jhooti 🤢
though i LOVED how he answered back all his critics it didnt come from him it came from the people on the set and it was their view that mattered. now thats called a verbal slap! he looked adorable btw was he at PN for shooting or was he just there for the interview does chaskar bring him back on PN? 😕 he looked 😍 in the sweatshirt 😍😍😍 avis please and siggies please 😍😍😍 and seriously the name is pronounce mi-SHAL not mi-CHELLE *Sighs*
loved the kala comment 🤣 i wonder who wrote that 🤣🤣🤣
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH My god 
Mishal got so upset with the rumours some one just got me face to face with the person who spell out this rumour 
i swear face kay baghair jaye ga !
LOve u Mishal :D
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL you face the same pronunciation butchering? aww....I really don't get how ppl can't pronounce simple words like this :S

And no you really don't have to ask....lol.....this guy is my standard cheer up dose....even when he's getting all emotional and crying....lol.....so yes I can't resist....will go make some stuff now :-)
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Naina for the update😃
Mishal ro rahen hai?😭 I couldn't believe my eyes.Who prints these nonsense make our hero sad?😭😡 he cares so much!Haye! How will such a sensitive man survive those poison darts in Bollywood? I'm starting to worry about him.