MR in Wassup tv Epi 6 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing....came to d forum after days to find such a satisfying segment...wat cld b btr than this to me❤️although felt rly bad for him 😭...bt hv bcome a fan of Ved Prakash😊
Hope we get sum official conformation abt him staying in d show soon
Edited by shikhachopra - 13 years ago
pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG ... faltu mein rula diya in kambakt reporters ne ... he actually cried ... poor mishal ... love u even more now ... plus he looked mega hunky in his hoody
masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to both ladies for sharing🤗, Ahhh I soooo wanted to hug him, love this guy in character and in person. Felt bad for Mishal that he was put through this....But then again a bad thing may be a good thing (well thats what i'm told). WELL DONE to Mish in proving the rumours wrong👏.  May God bless you.

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wish he speaks openly that he is not leaving LTL.............as this is what  making us even more sad ......and besides that we all know tantrum thing were just rumors😛 Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼Naina/Khushi,

Thank you for the lovely update. Loved to see the emotional Mishal to the core. I would have loved to see a certain Mr Pranjal Saxena in the same frame. I bet that he has taken cover after all the bad press he would have received on this forum and elsewhere. It is normal to sound caution and ask everyone not to judge a book by its cover, but in the case of Mishal, his eyes speak volumes for the kind of person he is in real life and eyes do not lie.

As Mussy, pointed in her post, I would have loved to see him giving a hint about all the rumours regarding leaving LTL. Whatever be the case, wish you well Mishal. We love your dedication and everyone on the set seem to appreciate your hard work as well. 👍🏼

Luv,

Kavita😊
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 We all know ----The Sun shines brighter after the storm.

What a gracious yet humble way to reply to the rumors. Thumbs up!

-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I so hate these flakky media people right now...see what they made mishal do...the guy was crying because of these rumors...i wanted to hug him...i also feel that they are now turning sweet to him because they have realized that LTL won't survive without this gem...also now that he is getting awards and recognitions they want to make amends...PS better watch this..
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

I so hate these flakky media people right now...see what they made mishal do...the guy was crying because of these rumors...i wanted to hug him...i also feel that they are now turning sweet to him because they have realized that LTL won't survive without this gem...also now that he is getting awards and recognitions they want to make amends...PS better watch this..

@Naina & Khushi :- Thanks for sharing guys.......................

@Shilpi :- @Bold  Shilp not only u we all want to hug him 😉.............
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi0318

@Naina & Khushi :- Thanks for sharing guys.......................

@Shilpi :- @Bold  Shilp not only u we all want to hug him 😉.............

I didn't mean it in the naughty way  you mean it...*Shilpi looks demurely* ahcchcha achacha i meant it naughtily too...ab main thodi baaz aungi..😉 😆
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww.....he's such a gem......i assume he got upset because of the fact that he's such a bubbly and chirpy character on the sets as apposed to his image of a rude and tantrum throwing brat. We knew it through out  MR that these were just rumors....u rock!!!!