SNS : Written Update for 17th Jan, 2011

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1
Gopi says Dhawal bhai? Urmi says yes Dhawal. You know at the  of Jigar and Rashi's marriage, your family came forward to help us out of the unfortunate problem, so now it's our turn to help out in your bad time. Now ur Dhawal bhai is good-looking , not only he's got a good job in shehar, but he's also getting lots of rishtas 🤢. You go quickly to ur saas and try to talk about this rishta to her (Ab tu apni kalakari dikha 🤔). Now give the phone to Rashi. Gopi tells Rashi that Mami wishes to talk to you and leaves.

Rashi, irritatedly, tells Urmi what's up . Why didn't you tell me ur kalakari. Urmi tells Rashi, you just wait and watch. Rashi angrily hangs up. Urmi gives an evilly satisfied smile.

Kinjal is worrying in her room. Kya karoon Kya karoon? What narak I'm in. Is Umang doing this deliberately to me, are theytelling the truth? Who do I believe? I wish there was some way I could find out the truth. Jigar comes there and sits. He says Kinjal, your brother is majboor, (hum bhi majboor hain ye Bakwas dekhne ke liye) but can't help you. I wish I could help you (you CAN! Talk to the CVs, talk some sense into them). Kinjal says Jigar bhai, I want to tell you something, woh main woh main woh main... Blessedly for Jigar, and the viewers 😉, his phone rings. He looks and says it's bua from America. What do you want to tell me Kinjal? Kinjal comes to her senses and says nothing, nothing. Jigar leaves the room, talking on the phone telling the bua yes Kinjal is leaving tonight.

Outside the room, he meets Gopi. Jigar says Gopi bhabi, Kinjal is leaving, you who have known her for a short time are worried. Think about us, we've played together and grown up together. Now Kinjal is leaving. Gopi says what if, what if something happens which will allow Kinjal ben to stay and not go? Jigar says like what 😕 Gopi relates in mute, then she asks what do you think dewarji? Jigar says as a brother, I don't feel it's a bad thing. Someone calls him and he leaves.

Part 2
Ahem, in his room, sees cell battery is low and bends to get charger. His bracelet gets caught in the drawer and he remembers Kinjal tying it. He gets emotional. Just then Kinjal comes to his room saying Ahem bhai, I don't want to go. I request you. Pls I want to tell you.....

Just then Koki comes. She says Kinjal, the car is ready, come and meet everyone. Baa has gone to the mandir as she couldn't bear to see you go. Kinjal says but. Ahem says come on and pulls her out of the room. Parag is standing there and pleads with Ahem not to do this.

Ahem tells him that the decision was taken by everyone. We can't stop now, if we do then after some time we'll have to take a decision again. Emotionalism is useless, one has to be practical. That's what we're being - practical. Ahem and Koki leave Parag is unhappy and Kinjal is ........crying (what else does she do besides mera Umang).

Jigar-Rashi and Chirag-Hetal are standing in the hall. Gopi is praying. Kinjal, Koki, Ahem and Parag come down. Kinjal is pleading pls Maa pls Maa, I don't want to go. Kaki Kaka pls I don't want to go. Everyone is crying and upset. Kinjal says Jigar bhai pls. Gopi is disturbed and KInjal tells her Gopi bhabi pls don't send me. Koki orders Gopi to do a quick arti as Kinjal has to leave. Gopi addresses Koki Maaji if you won't blow up (😉) can I say something?

Part 3
Koki and Ahem look at each other. Koki says Gopi to quick say what she has to say as they have to send off KInjal. Gopi says what if something happens and we don't need to send Kinjal? Koki says matlab? Gopi says matlab if Kinjal ben gets married to a good boy. Koki scoffs how is that possible when this girl has played with the khandaan's izzat. Gopi says what about Dhawal bhai? If Kinjal ben got married to Dhawal bhai then she wouldn't need to go. Everyone is shocked/stunned. KInjal is confused (after so much crying for so many days, the girl forgot all other expressions 🤣).

Koki blows up (this is what Gopi was worried about 😆) WHAT NONSENSE?! ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES?! Ahem shouts You don't care about this house. Who are you to think about my sister. AB EK BHI SHABD NAHIN!

Koki tells him to keep quiet and turns to Gopi asking her not to joke. Gopi, shocked, says she's not joking that Mami said... Koki pounces on it and says Mami? She gives Rashi a look who looks upset. Koki tells Gopi this is my house and you are my vau, What I tell you, you'll do. Outsiders can't think good about this house and its inhabitants.
Jigar says But our Kinjal's future... Koki taunts poor guy Jigar you don't know about your own future, so how can you talk about others' future (downright rude and uncalled for. How can Hetal and Chirag take such treatment towards their son?) Chirag 🤢 tells Jigar to keep quiet and Koki to calm down.

Hetal tells Kinjal not to think of yourself, just think of your baby. Kinjal  again bleats I want to tell.... Koki says yes we know you want us to find Umang for you. Ahem says to Kinjal you did what you wanted. Kinjal once bleats bhai. He pulls Kinjal ab chalo! Kinjal keeps bleating bhai bhai.

Driver comes in. Ahem says why did you come? Go out to the car, we have to leave now. Driver says there's lots of fog. It's difficult to drive and heard that the flights are delayed. Ahem leaves.
Koki tells Kinjal to go to her room. Kinjal meekly goes ðŸ¤” (now she doesn't need to tell anything 🤢). Then Koki tells Gopi to come to my room. They leave.

Jigar goes to Hetal and says Maa. Pls think about Dhawal, Gopi bhabi had told me earlier. I think it's a good plan. Hetal says it's not in our hands. It's a family matter and everyone has to be involved. Rashi is shown to be upset (at being left out of the Urmi's kalakari, Dhawal being roped in as a bali ka bakra, Jigar's worry or Koki's deadly looks?)

Precap
Urmi is talking on the cell with Rashi and telling her just imagine if Kinjal got married to Dhawal, then that kagdi's hand will be under my heel. Then they will not be able to do anything to you. Rashi gleefully says you mean if she taunts me here then you'll taunt Kinjal four times more? Both mother-daughter grin evilly.

Enjoy!

Rana

Edited by hamzanuha - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thaks for the update. i have been waiting eagerly for it.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Hamzanuha - wonderful update dear...
but can you tell me your name too so i don't address you by the profile name... this is Diya
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx rana for lovely update.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for doing this!  Aham talks to Parag?  Hmmm...may have to watch.😆
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. But does anyone know where I can get a life-size punching bag like Gopi, I'm trying to work on my arms for the summer?😉
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

@Hamzanuha - wonderful update dear...
but can you tell me your name too so i don't address you by the profile name... this is Diya

My name is Rana
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detailed update.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saomom

Thank you so much for doing this!  Aham talks to Parag?  Hmmm...may have to watch.😆

mom m also gonna watch for the same reason..lol..
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If CT get Kinjal married to Dhawal...this show will truely be in the dumps. If I were Kinjal I would be screaming to be heard if Dhawal was my only option!