India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Game Over!

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

In the last scene where Abhay comes to cut the cake,they show him looking at everyone and then blowing the candles after which he sees Maithili aka Pia dressed up like her.I guess he found out that it isn't Maithili and that Pia is just playing a game with him since he couldn't see her anywhere before he came to blow the candles of the cake.And the look that he gave didn't show any signs of him being surprised or shocked so I guess Pia might be listening to a replay lecture of "stay out of my life" & "it's none of your business" from Abhay in tmm's episode.Coincidentally it happens to be the day Maitili left him forever and he actually thought that Pia was Maithili the first two times.

I really don't know whether I should be supporting Pia with this plan of her's but if she didn't want him to find out that it was her dressed up like Maithili then she should have planned it properly.

Edited by shruthiR - 17 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988koyal-kajalniru273AnamikaSJainmadmaxine

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
but if that was piya then all the others will she her dressed up like mathili...........but that was only abhay who saw her.........but it is a story anything can happen.........but piya will never do such a thing in front of every one bcoz she knws that she can be caught by every body..... so i think the last time it wasnt piya.....but as i said anything can happened in ekta's story!!
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
yes i think abhay finds out because he looks really angry poor piya she is Dead anyways awesome post really liked it
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
If that's really the case, then Piya better watch out...Abhay will make mincemeat out of herSmile! And yeah..I did notice that she wasn't around in the last scene.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
at first abhay did think dat it might be piya fooling him but when he saw her standing downstairs he was quite sure dat maithali kept her promise nd returned for him nd only him!!!! nd after dat he was so much indulged in finding maithali dat he hardly noticed piya anywhere.....nd i m damn sure dat it was piya only because she was suspicious of abhay's acts nd desperately wanted to knw d truth!!!!!
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

but if that was piya then all the others will she her dressed up like mathili...........but that was only abhay who saw her.........but it is a story anything can happen.........but piya will never do such a thing in front of every one bcoz she knws that she can be caught by every body..... so i think the last time it wasnt piya.....but as i said anything can happened in ekta's story!!
well we can't be too sure of about anything but I have a feeling that it is Pia.Anyway,we'll find out soonSmile
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

yes i think abhay finds out because he looks really angry poor piya she is Dead anyways awesome post really liked it
Well let's see what he does when he finds out it's her,i.e., if it really is her.But I guess it'll be the usual shoulder grabbing and screaming routine after which he might tell her the truth.
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

If that's really the case, then Piya better watch out...Abhay will make mincemeat out of herSmile! And yeah..I did notice that she wasn't around in the last scene.
Yup! If it is her and then she is gonna get one heck of a scolding!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index