Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 8)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

my mood super duper pissed coz i had fight with mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wantedto watch jhalka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and that Censored brij is gonna burn geet alive?????????Angry
i meant TRY to!!!!!!!!!!!
coz we kno.munda will come to save his mishti...............

apni aakhri saase gin le brij!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya crazies''''''.Hug

welcome to the crazy world rocc.........SmileSmile
grt opening......SmileSmile
hope u have lots of fun here............Smile
tell us first only whether u innocent or evil.we will treat u accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

HUMARA SAPNA

DREAMS DO COME TRUE''''''..(in this case I sincerely hope that it shud only partially come true!!!!!!!Cry) I so wanted them to show the dream sequence over here yaar'''..why didn't they??????????????Cry

KNIGHT IN NOT-SO-SHINING ARMOUR

MUJHE TAQDEER SE ZYAADA AAP PAR BHAROSA HAI!!!!!! Geet u kno ur maan so well''Day Dreaming

To tell u the truth'.it was not dreamy.the promo was way bette'''.it was all done jaldi jaldi.....as if they are in a hurry''''The dialogues were good.......they reaffirm their love trust n affection.........i lovedddddddd MSKs possessiveness here........also telling us about the twists to come''''But not dreamy.sorry guys.me disappointed..they shud have used some spl effects as in the promo''the promo was awesome'.uske samne ye feeka pad gaya''''.Cry

Amd Maan back to his looking in the sky hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Ok girls now how many of u all wated maan to "tumhe utha ke kahi door pahado me le jayo"????????????????"LOLSilly boy wanted to do that because he cant bear nyone seeing his mishit!!!!!!!!!!!DeadAnd here me thinking he had amorous intentions!!!!!!!!!!Wink Maan aaj tumhari shaadi hai'''..aisa karke humare imagination ki band mat bajao!!!!!!!LOL

WE DON'T MIND U TAKING UR MISHTI N WALKING IFF INTO THE SUNSET''.provided u do what we want u do after the sunset!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Dadis flying kisse''''''dadi my darling u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap thoda bahot apne pote ko bhi sikha diya hota about the bird n the bees to hum itne pagal nahi hue hote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Manishaaaaaaaaa my darling'..u want somones shoulder to cry???????????? Me sorry to see u sad'''LOL

Kanjoos CVs used same pagdi as the promo''..but me not likey MSKs shervani'promo wali me wo sacchi rajkumar lag raha tha yaar''wo hi kyu nahi use ki????????Angry

Even sangeet wali is better!!!!!!!!!!Angry

MARJANIE

kya bolu??? Whats the bike scne???? Rape attempt????? Not likely''''..or seduction scene????Ouch dont care!!!!!!!!

I WANT BLUETOOTH TOO!!!WITH MAAN ON THE OTHER SIDE OBVIOSLY

MAI TUMKO ROZ THANK U BOLUNGI''''.PLZ PLZ'''.marry meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

I loved maans "shaadi ke baad roz subha mukhe thank u kehna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and geets restlessness wapas jawab na dene pane pe''''''.what was with the overdose of mishit???????? Not that I mind mind u''''.maan enjoying her bebasi''''..lolz''''.LOL

So now we kno the use of the Bluetooth.i was thinking during sbs ye achanak se gurmeet ne kyu liya???Shocked

JAHIL BROTHER TURNS PSYCHO

Where the heck is security???????????????????? And CCTVs?????????Angry

Gharwale shaadi me busy hai.security wale to hai na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Geet ko zinda jalane ki koshish????????? U wait brij'.MSK tera kaccha keema banake apne non-existent kutto ko khilayega!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

I so agree with you ...as we both mentioned earlier too....infact wedding attire too i found the promo one much better...
Loved reading & finally finding a like minded postTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Lots of things have happenend tonight, just when I was so very geared up with posting my very own first thread with the crazies!!! Murphy's law has been operational throughtout and especially between prime time of 9pm-12am tonight!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno--aarthi--bharkhaRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

samata ...when ever he says meesthi ... i really love it yaar Wink don't know but it surely does take me to a diff world Wink

RajeevGurtiFanbharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

@all my lovely crazies............loved reading analysis by everyoneSmileHeart..............i'm slow so taking time to post comments on ur analysisLOL

Also about Maan's costume and the scene not being so dreamy.........the promos were way better............even i felt a bit like that but then yaar MAANEET make everything look so dreamy...i'm jsut soooooooo happy that finally MAANEET aur hum sab crazies ka sapna sach huaSmileSmile

@aash............congratz naughty darling for becoming goldieLOLWink...............i know majority of posts which have made u a goldie r related to evilnessLOLLOLWinkEmbarrassedROFL
@bharkha-if u r calling urself innocent then it means 'u r not innocent'LOLLOLWink
@hima-darling just admit u r not innocent otherwise aash ijjat and other evil sisters r not going to leave u until v turn u evilWinkLOLLOL
@aarti-u mentioned about arjun seeing brij trying to harm Geet and keep quiet............i'm not sure about this bcuz u know Arjun is a confused soul..........but he is not as evil as his sis............u never know imagine seeing brij trying to kill his own sister then Arjun might save Geet and later on try to find full truth about Geet's past and then even come to know abt his sister's kartoot..............then no revenge track and no jail for Geet's MaanSmileSmileSmile..............i'm just trying to be positive yaar don't know what will happen though.................

Edited by sptrno - 17 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

@dew==============

tumhari saza tai ho gayi hai.............
ixu dew ki saza suna do........................
hum ne warn kiya tha..............

@ixu===========

i think that maan will save geet from brij.in the ensuing fight brij will get hurt/killed.............and then police will come..........to take him.but marriage will def happen in between............

maan will marry geet.woh geet ka sapna nahi todega..............
how let the Cvs show us..........

@arti================

kuch bhi mat soch!!!!!!!1 blackmailing track over.forget it............
i dont think arjun will see all this.otherwise again he might get doubt.
which is not happening soooooooo soon.......

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Dear Friends,

Lots of things have happenend tonight, just when I was so very geared up with posting my very own first thread with the crazies!!! Murphy's law has been operational throughtout and especially between prime time of 9pm-12am tonight!!!

plz excuse my ignorance.what is murphys law???
the one about everthing going wrong???/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

@ hima.....loved your analysis and loved ur post too....
thank god you also think msk looked better in the promo....
i mean they could have given him the same color outfit nah....

@nandita....thanks dear.....and my name is samata

@aash congrats dear.....

@iijat....agree with you it's every girls dream.....

nanditasinghdewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Originally posted by maaneetian

great Nandu...
Loved the lines in red...love that the gang who Geet befriended are also MSK ke loyalist....that is the influence of Geet on MSK..she has bought cheer and people in MSK's life...
So much of twists are scaring me...hope that the wedding actually happens...i will heave a sigh of relief...me now just read the 12 day walla kasam n i read that the viewers will be gratified when the wedding happens...me having the same thought....

Firstly ...thank you for reading , liking & commenting
But i contradict you on this....the employees were always valued by Khuranas & Maan esp. ...& hence they are so loyal & respect Maan & Dadi so much...its not Geet effect for me...
refs to support my view....
Dadi always welcomes them home to celebrate Diwali with them as family ....
Annie calling Adi bhaiya & wanting them to take over wedding preparations
& for Maan i wont give any reasons at all as they are numerous not few

Yeah its Nightmare not Dream thanks to the CVs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Go to top