Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 6)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Tum jab jab jaoge humse dur
Itna sach jaan lena jaroor
Hume paoge tumhare utnehi kareeb 
Tumhare pyaar mein ab to yeh alaam hai
duniyabhar ki dewaaron mein yeh taqat hai nahin
ki hamaein kar sake ek dujese juda

Kai sadiyon se is din ka intezaar tha hamein
Yeh din jab tum ban jaogi meri sadaa ke liye
Bas ab is din ke baad 
Hum ban jayenge do jism, ek jaan

wow loved ur shayariHeartClap

Highlights of the episode - Maan presenting Geet with the Bluetooth. With the scary precap of what is gonna follow with Brij trying to hurt Geet, while she is alone at the outhouse, the only savior is going to be the bluetooth that will have Maan come running and save Geet! But this time, I am highly concerned with the the scene where Geet was pushed, the baby may get hurt and that will be really sad. 

Hope Geet and baby will be safe...........Maan ke hote hua inhe kuch nahi ho saktaSmileSmile

Conversation between Maan and Geet

Tonight's episode started with a logical opening. Aaj to they could not have jumped logic anyways.

Maan and Geet's conversation over the phone about the fact that Geet was still stuck at the parlour, all alone(deserted by Annie, Pinky, Tasha), with roads all blocked, mahurat time drawing close and Geet still not there at the mandap. Rightly so, Geet was highly perturbed about being stuck in a situation that spelt a tough start at a life together for the Maan-Geet future.

Loved the bit when Maan was consoling geet, yet again promising to get the two of them out of the jam and reach Geet to continue their wedding'.Especially loved Geet's reiterated statement - muje aappar khudse aur taqdeer se jyaada bharosa hai!!!!-i love this lineHeart

Geet awaiting Maan, unsure of how he would manage it, but completely trusting that, one way or the other he would reach her. And reach her he did, just as so many ardent fans at IF had predicted, there came the powerful and unstoppable Maan Singh Khurana riding gallantly on a horseback. A man with a mission. Mission to bring back with him his stranded bride!!!!

He looked handsome as ever, the horseback scene reasonably well executed. Loved the wonder, amazement and happiness on Geet's face at seeing Maan and that too, in a strange way fulfilling her dream!!!

MAANEET were sooooooo dreamyyyyyyyyy todayDay Dreaming

I loved their conversation yet again. Liked Maan's shayari, ( read somewhere today that love brings out the poet in you - so apt then that Maan breaks out into shayari now and again-veryyyyyyyyy true) although found addressing her as ladki a bit odd, no worries, the rest of the dialogues were great. They had their moment of togetherness away from the crowd'.Hai I was nudging them to go away together all alone (post wedding) with only us watching them(wow)................i know it will be so dreamy and awesome........crazies ke saare sapne pure ho jaayenge thenWinkLOL

The best scene of tonight was the way Maan gave Geet the Bluetooth!!! It will most certainly play its role in saving Geet's life.

u r absolutely right!

Enjoyed all the pre wedding hoopla that was going on, loved Maan's way of keeping in touch with his mishti even on this day!!! He was superb as always, leaving her tongue tied as usual throughout their delectable conversation while he was on horseback and she was in her room

i know MAANEET always make everything so magical and today this convo of their' was really cuteDay Dreaming

Please pass on your comments..... 
my replies in red..............u have done an awesome job dear!!!Smile..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

rosh & nandita ... nice analysis dear ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasingh

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

dew, u here or already left??

aashu, Hima ka sazaah kiya hai? LOL

hima ko saza hogi..................
zaroor hogi.................

aur uski saza ye hai ki woh......................ye pura hafta MSK pe line nahi maregi aur uspar drool nahi karegi????????

kya bolti ixu?????

*high five*
what a punishment... i like it...

@ixu=me ttoo scared yaar.......jail is big no no....
woh chugli ne itne din pehle kyu bataya??
aur pura weekend kharab kiya!!!!!!!
i know.. but it shouldnt happen... if he goes to jail, then Arjun will be there to create problems..and Maan wont be there to save Geet from Arjun...
Maan cant go to jail....
..one more thing... if say, assuming that Maan comes... kills Brij, police comes, takes Maan away to jail...what about wedding?? if he goes to jail does that mean even shaadi wont happen Cry

brij koh maarne ka itna badha sazaa??? humko bhi, Maan aur Geet ko bhi... yeh kaisi insaaf hai?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by sarrm

Tum jab jab jaoge humse dur
Itna sach jaan lena jaroor
Hume paoge tumhare utnehi kareeb 
Tumhare pyaar mein ab to yeh alaam hai
duniyabhar ki dewaaron mein yeh taqat hai nahin
ki hamaein kar sake ek dujese juda

Kai sadiyon se is din ka intezaar tha hamein
Yeh din jab tum ban jaogi meri sadaa ke liye
Bas ab is din ke baad 
Hum ban jayenge do jism, ek jaan

I am excitedly awaiting tonight's episode. Will update more soon.

Hi Crazies.......HugHugHugHug

Roch great post dear, excellent job for a first attempt and I agree with you the highlight of todays episode was Maan giving Geet the blue tooth it definitely will be instrumental in saving Geet.

What's with the NE she was still at the hospital.....hope she doesn't reach for the wedding so we get to see a AA free wedding

Loved the conversation between Maan and Geet with the blue tooth......that Maan is such a badmaash.....they were so cute

And what's with this Brij, he's cooly walking around the whole place like a hulk and no one recognizes him. And now he's trying to light Geet on fire.

So exactly what is he going to do, shoot her or light her on fire.......& now that he thrown fuel on Geet does that mean Shaadi postponed or she changes into a new outfit for the wedding.....sorry me and all my practical questions cause one thing I'm sure nothing will happen to Geet, Maan will save her

Anyway I was happy with the Maaneet conversation.....well more so the monologue from Maan and Geet's reaction to it.LOL

i know yaar seriously .. no one notices him ....

& u 2 got the same doubt ... will geet get married with tht outfit ...LOLLOLLOL

tht was the highligt of today's episode ... maan making geet bilkul cup ...

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

ixx & aash ... kya kichdi pak rahin hain tum dono main...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Brij went to the evil witch and asked for a portion to make himself invisible to all except Maan & Geet...WinkLOL

LOL

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

ixx & aash ... kya kichdi pak rahin hain tum dono main...

Embarrassed i seriously dont understand the meaning of this...

Edited by ix2u - 17 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
guys do u think arjun will see wat Brij did to Geet and in his revenge mode left Geet get strangled so tat Maan mite suffer this mite further lead into blackmailing of Arjun by brij wen brij and arjun gets confronted by each... and brij will say tat he knws tat he is using annie for getting Maan suffer..
.Angry
arrrrrrrrrrrgh y my mind is thinking like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top