Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 5)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by sarrm

Tum jab jab jaoge humse dur
Itna sach jaan lena jaroor
Hume paoge tumhare utnehi kareeb 
Tumhare pyaar mein ab to yeh alaam hai
duniyabhar ki dewaaron mein yeh taqat hai nahin
ki hamaein kar sake ek dujese juda

Kai sadiyon se is din ka intezaar tha hamein
Yeh din jab tum ban jaogi meri sadaa ke liye
Bas ab is din ke baad 
Hum ban jayenge do jism, ek jaan

I am excitedly awaiting tonight's episode. Will update more soon.

Hi Crazies.......HugHugHugHug

Roch great post dear, excellent job for a first attempt and I agree with you the highlight of todays episode was Maan giving Geet the blue tooth it definitely will be instrumental in saving Geet.

What's with the NE she was still at the hospital.....hope she doesn't reach for the wedding so we get to see a AA free wedding

me agrees with u dee.....AA free wedding chahiye.....
Loved the conversation between Maan and Geet with the blue tooth......that Maan is such a badmaash.....they were so cute

that was a fab convo......MSK ki himmat badh rahi hai.shaadi ke baad zaalim singh khurrana chun chun ke badla legi MK se....LOLLOLLOL
And what's with this Brij, he's cooly walking around the whole place like a hulk and no one recognizes him. And now he's trying to light Geet on fire.
what happened to security yaar???????????
So exactly what is he going to do, shoot her or light her on fire.......& now that he thrown fuel on Geet does that mean Shaadi postponed or she changes into a new outfit for the wedding.....sorry me and all my practical questions cause one thing I'm sure nothing will happen to Geet, Maan will save her
i think Cvs are thinking kaise mare..goli se maza nahi ayega.......gala dabane me gehne beech me aa rahe the..........to aag lagate hai......
Anyway I was happy with the Maaneet conversation.....well more so the monologue from Maan and Geet's reaction to it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

my mood super duper pissed coz i had fight with mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wantedto watch jhalka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and that Censored brij is gonna burn geet alive?????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i meant TRY to!!!!!!!!!!!
coz we kno.munda will come to save his mishti...............

apni aakhri saase gin le brij!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya crazies''''''.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

welcome to the crazy world rocc.........SmileSmile
grt opening......SmileSmile
hope u have lots of fun here............Smile
tell us first only whether u innocent or evil.we will treat u accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink   innocent yar....

HUMARA SAPNA

DREAMS DO COME TRUE''''''..(in this case I sincerely hope that it shud only partially come true!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry) I so wanted them to show the dream sequence over here yaar'''..why didn't they??????????????CryCryCryCryCryCry   pooore honge sapne...sapno ko hakeekath mein badalne ka dam hum rakhtey hai.. manzil kudh pe kudh chali aati hai jahaan hum kadaam rakhtey hai...

KNIGHT IN NOT-SO-SHINING ARMOUR

MUJHE TAQDEER SE ZYAADA AAP PAR BHAROSA HAI!!!!!! Geet u kno ur maan so well''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming me also dreamy

To tell u the truth'.it was not dreamy.the promo was way bette'''.it was all done jaldi jaldi.....as if they are in a hurry''''The dialogues were good.......they reaffirm their love trust n affection.........i lovedddddddd MSKs possessiveness here........also telling us about the twists to come''''But not dreamy.sorry guys.me disappointed..they shud have used some spl effects as in the promo''the promo was awesome'.uske samne ye feeka pad gaya''''.CryCryCryCryCry...

Amd Maan back to his looking in the sky hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ok girls now how many of u all wated maan to "tumhe utha ke kahi door pahado me le jayo"????????????????"LOLLOLLOLLOLSilly boy wanted to do that because he cant bear nyone seeing his mishit!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAnd here me thinking he had amorous intentions!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink Maan aaj tumhari shaadi hai'''..aisa karke humare imagination ki band mat bajao!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hilarious yar...

WE DON'T MIND U TAKING UR MISHTI N WALKING IFF INTO THE SUNSET''.provided u do what we want u do after the sunset!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

LOL LOL LOL
HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Dadis flying kisse''''''dadi my darling luv u....darling  rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap thoda bahot apne pote ko bhi sikha diya hota about the bird n the bees to hum itne pagal nahi hue hote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

dadi too gud..potey ko sikha diya hota LOL LOL 
Manishaaaaaaaaa my darling'..u want somones shoulder to cry???????????? Me sorry to see u sad'''LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Kanjoos CVs used same pagdi as the promo''..but me not likey MSKs shervani'promo wali me wo sacchi rajkumar lag raha tha yaar''wo hi kyu nahi use ki????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Even sangeet wali is better!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

MARJANIE

kya bolu??? Whats the bike scne???? Rape attempt????? Not likely''''..or seduction scene????OuchOuchOuchOuch dont care!!!!!!!!

I WANT BLUETOOTH TOO!!!WITH MAAN ON THE OTHER SIDE OBVIOSLY

MAI TUMKO ROZ THANK U BOLUNGI''''.PLZ PLZ'''.marry meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I loved maans "shaadi ke baad roz subha mukhe thank u kehna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and geets restlessness wapas jawab na dene pane pe''''''.what was with the overdose of mishit???????? Not that I mind mind u''''.maan enjoying her bebasi''''..lolz''''.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So now we kno the use of the Bluetooth.i was thinking during sbs ye achanak se gurmeet ne kyu liya???ShockedShockedShockedShocked

JAHIL BROTHER TURNS PSYCHO

Where the heck is security???????????????????? And CCTVs?????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Gharwale shaadi me busy hai.security wale to hai na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geet ko zinda jalane ki koshish????????? U wait brij'.MSK tera kaccha keema banake apne non-existent kutto ko khilayega!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

hey my ans in red

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by bharkha

aash... i know how irritating it is wen someone fights esp during the telecast of geet... but dont give up... u have to fight only wit ur mom.. me mom and my bro... who wants to watch cricket.. waise bhi aash toh maan ke liye kuch bhi karegi... hai na...

Mona : ya it was a scary precap... brij ko ab apni jaan deni hi padegiii.. cvs r u listening..

pura mood kharab kar diya yaar...............

chain se dekh bhi nahi payi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brij ko msk marega........thts why me worried...........
pehle marega.phir shaadi......phir jail.fir bail...............

ye sab chakkar me meri SR ka kya??????????

chill yar... ab is forum main hai na.. koi phikir nahi... me not gonna be online from tomo.. guests leaving..watch repeats trp bhadegiii... repeat is at 11...
aur wat meri SR... tum naa... wicked... sudhrogiii nahi....

this time u got me sweety................
i didnt mean it that way..........
i meant the SR whish i;m dying to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
shisya is taking over guru................LOLLOLLOL

ulta chor kothwal ko daate... tum hi toh guru ho...pehle meri SR kehthi ho.. aur phir apne baath se palat jaathi ho.. wah wah wah..
ur comment : shishya is taking over guru (guru)... haan bhai.. tumhare nakshe kadam pe chal rahi hooon..

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

dew, u here or already left??

aashu, Hima ka sazaah kiya hai? WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hima ko saza hogi..................
zaroor hogi.................

aur uski saza ye hai ki woh......................ye pura hafta MSK pe line nahi maregi aur uspar drool nahi karegi????????

kya bolti ixu?????

@ixu=me ttoo scared yaar.......jail is big no no....
woh chugli ne itne din pehle kyu bataya??
aur pura weekend kharab kiya!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFanbharkhadewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
amazing episode..

Geet, its not only your dream... but every girls' that her prince charming will come on a white horse and take her away to a dream world Day Dreaming

i think when we see something (promos and stuff) out expectations become so high, that when we finally see the actual scene, its lacking...the same thing happened tonight... ever since i saw the promo of 'dreams come true' i have been waiting for a fairy tale moment, when Maan comes on horse to get Geet... but what we saw tonight wasnt that at all... and i am disappointed about that scene... not much but a little LOL

why were there blue drapes on the side of the road???

loved the blue tooth idea Clap

loved Manisha & Romeo dialogue when Maan & Geet came on horse LOLLOL

Manishaaaaaaaaa Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart

Adi sir helped with the sehera Smile so sweet... i always felt that Adi Sir was more like a brother to Maan than his actual brothers....

Maan, dont take advantage just by talking... do something too... dont you know that action speaks louder than words... we want you to take advantage of Geet by actions... im sure Geet does too... talking is not enough anymore...

mArjAnie - dont know what happened, cox i skipped their part Angry cant tolerate them anymore....

Brij, you are such a dead man.... Maan is going to send you straight to hell for even laying one finger on Geet...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@dew===========

thanks yaar.i didnt notice...........

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--