Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 3)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

aash... i know how irritating it is wen someone fights esp during the telecast of geet... but dont give up... u have to fight only wit ur mom.. me mom and my bro... who wants to watch cricket.. waise bhi aash toh maan ke liye kuch bhi karegi... hai na...

Mona : ya it was a scary precap... brij ko ab apni jaan deni hi padegiii.. cvs r u listening..

pura mood kharab kar diya yaar...............

chain se dekh bhi nahi payi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brij ko msk marega........thts why me worried...........
pehle marega.phir shaadi......phir jail.fir bail...............

ye sab chakkar me meri SR ka kya??????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhadewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by sptrno

Hiiiiiii craziesHeartHugHug

Hamare divine magical dreamy beautiful lovely MAANEET ki shaadi Mubarak hoPartyDancingHug.............finally MAANEET aur hum sab crazies ka sapna sach hua...........akhir sapne sach ho hi gayeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET-dreamy dulha aur dulhan.........asi jodi sirf naseeb se dekhne ko milti haiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan apni dulhaniya lekhe aagaya aur apni dulhan se har waqt baat karne ke liye kya dreamy aur smart idea dhoonda haiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Maan Prince Charming the most handsome dreamy dulha ever and Geet the most beautiful gorgeous dulhan ever..............MAANEET-the best Jodi ever and forever..............jodi made in heavenDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET r inseparable................... just like how life cannot exist without breathing and heartbeat, MAANEET cannot exist without each other...........akhir woh dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one......................now they will be together ever and forever until the end of time and even beyond thatHeartHeartHeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSmileSmileSmile

Also it was so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky and even Tasha enjoying MAANEET's Dreamy Wedding and showering them with all blessings and wish them a life full of joy, happiness, love, luck, peace, care, roses and everything they ever wished for SmileSmile

Will be back with more update...............now i'm in MAANEET paradise enjoying such a blissful and beautiful moment-MAANEET ki fairytale weddingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Also guys about Brij-don't worry u know the Bluetooth Maan has given his Geet would save Geet..........i think Maan will come to know about Brij's attack on his Mishti throught this and will save his Geet on timeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

About Marjaani-no commentsLOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
"ab iska mai pura fayda uthaunga geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

MSK yaar tum fayda hi to nahi uthate!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hum to ruke hai!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ixxusptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

mona - maan said tumhare har sapne ab poore honge.. jo waade maine kiye they.. ek ek kar sabhi poore honge..and yes maan n geet ll overcome all obstacles n ll get married..

aur jab maan n geet ghode pe they.. toh maan ne geet ke kamar par haath nahi rakha tha...
and i hope maan kills brij...

Edited by bharkha - 17 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

aash... i know how irritating it is wen someone fights esp during the telecast of geet... but dont give up... u have to fight only wit ur mom.. me mom and my bro... who wants to watch cricket.. waise bhi aash toh maan ke liye kuch bhi karegi... hai na...

Mona : ya it was a scary precap... brij ko ab apni jaan deni hi padegiii.. cvs r u listening..

chill yar... ab is forum main hai na.. koi phikir nahi... me not gonna be online from tomo.. guests leaving..watch repeats trp bhadegiii... repeat is at 11...
aur wat meri SR... tum naa... wicked... sudhrogiii nahi....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate .....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we were rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

Picture Story

Love
Nandita
great Nandu...
Loved the lines in red...love that the gang who Geet befriended are also MSK ke loyalist....that is the influence of Geet on MSK..she has bought cheer and people in MSK's life...
So much of twists are scaring me...hope that the wedding actually happens...i will heave a sigh of relief...me now just read the 12 day walla kasam n i read that the viewers will be gratified when the wedding happens...me having the same thought....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Tum jab jab jaoge humse dur
Itna sach jaan lena jaroor
Hume paoge tumhare utnehi kareeb 
Tumhare pyaar mein ab to yeh alaam hai
duniyabhar ki dewaaron mein yeh taqat hai nahin
ki hamaein kar sake ek dujese juda

Kai sadiyon se is din ka intezaar tha hamein
Yeh din jab tum ban jaogi meri sadaa ke liye
Bas ab is din ke baad 
Hum ban jayenge do jism, ek jaan

hi roch.loved the poem....very apt......... 

Highlights of the episode - Maan presenting Geet with the Bluetooth. With the scary precap of what is gonna follow with Brij trying to hurt Geet, while she is alone at the outhouse, the only savior is going to be the bluetooth that will have Maan come running and save Geet! But this time, I am highly concerned with the the scene where Geet was pushed, the baby may get hurt and that will be really sad. .but no worries about baby.........it is MSKs miracle baby.kuch nahi hoga!!!!!!!1 

Conversation between Maan and Geet

Tonight's episode started with a logical opening. Aaj to they could not have jumped logic anyways.

Maan and Geet's conversation over the phone about the fact that Geet was still stuck at the parlour, all alone(deserted by Annie, Pinky, Tasha), with roads all blocked, mahurat time drawing close and Geet still not there at the mandap. Rightly so, Geet was highly perturbed about being stuck in a situation that spelt a tough start at a life together for the Maan-Geet future. .very well executed..........shaadi ki shuruwat hi aisi hai to anybody will get upset....

Loved the bit when Maan was consoling geet, yet again promising to get the two of them out of the jam and reach Geet to continue their wedding'.Especially loved Geet's reiterated statement - muje aappar khudse aur taqdeer se jyaada bharosa hai!!!!.one of my fav dialogues...........in GHSP

Geet awaiting Maan, unsure of how he would manage it, but completely trusting that, one way or the other he would reach her. And reach her he did, just as so many ardent fans at IF had predicted, there came the powerful and unstoppable Maan Singh Khurana riding gallantly on a horseback. A man with a mission. Mission to bring back with him his stranded bride!!!!.today he proved that MSK is MSK.no one can beat him!!!!!!!!!! not even nature!!!!!

He looked handsome as ever, the horseback scene reasonably well executed. Loved the wonder, amazement and happiness on Geet's face at seeing Maan and that too, in a strange way fulfilling her dream!!!.anygirl wud.....

I loved their conversation yet again. Liked Maan's shayari, ( read somewhere today that love brings out the poet in you - so apt then that Maan breaks out into shayari now and again) although found addressing her as ladki a bit odd,.me too!! no worries, the rest of the dialogues were great. They had their moment of togetherness away from the crowd'.Hai I was nudging them to go away together all alone (post wedding) with only us watching them(wow)..me tooooooooooooooo.......so u got a little bit of evilness!!!!!1 aash likey.....one more bakra for aash!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The best scene of tonight was the way Maan gave Geet the Bluetooth!!! It will most certainly play its role in saving Geet's life.

Enjoyed all the pre wedding hoopla that was going on, loved Maan's way of keeping in touch with his mishti even on this day!!! He was superb as always, leaving her tongue tied as usual throughout their delectable conversation while he was on horseback and she was in her room

.me too loved this part.geet aur itni chup????????LOLLOLLOLLOL
Please pass on your comments..... 
.lovely post dear...

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

chill yar... ab is forum main hai na.. koi phikir nahi... me not gonna be online from tomo.. guests leaving..watch repeats trp bhadegiii... repeat is at 11...
aur wat meri SR... tum naa... wicked... sudhrogiii nahi....

this time u got me sweety................
i didnt mean it that way..........
i meant the SR whish i;m dying to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL
shisya is taking over guru................LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

Go to top