Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 25)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate .....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Nanduuuuu ....totally dreamy update and mujhe bhi kuchh aur dikhayee nahi de raha tha sivay ke MAAN !!!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hey dear, these lines of urs say it all...

MSK's anxiety when Geet gets late....his restlessness to get to her soon...n get her to the mandap...was superb....n once he saw her, he forgot the hurry to get back n wanted to just admire her beauty as his bride....his desire to take her far away where only he cud see her....me too felt like taking them far away to Maneetland...away from evil forces like NT and Brij!!!

And daadi was wowww...the bluetooth was the best...how maan takes max advantage of geets helplessness....n her expressions...n the best part when maan tells her i know ur heart must be jumping to give me back good but u cant as u r in a crowd...By God, no one can beat MSK!! even if it comes to pulling her leg!!....

hope today will not be as bad as it seems from the precap....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
guess this answers some questions that we had Wink

Edited by ix2u - 18 January 2011 at 5:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...

KC Boys & Girls

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate .....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Nandita a beautiful analysis again........I agree there are so many things we want to say and criticize but seeing Maan makes it worth. Love that Maan too........Let's hope they show the wedding sequence properly without rushing it.....we've been waiting for a dreamy wedding long enough so it should last long enough for us to savour it thoroughlySmile

By the way always meant to tell you love your picture stories.......Smile

Thank you Daisy , i love pics..they help you connect & relive the moments ..
.....Yes seeing Maan made all the wait worth it ...but i still pray they handle the rest of the wedding well....

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Hi Guys...

KC Boys & Girls

Dadi

Loved her so much yday.

Dulha - Dulhan

Episode

can't help but add.....

Picture Story

Love
Nandita
My takes exactly are the lines in blue n Pink.Infact I agreed with you completely that they could have shown that horse riding scene a bit more .......I truly missed that.The way they edited that Manish's haldi scene with Maan,this also they edited.For this scene only GC had a miraculous escape but still they missed to cash on it.Anyways as u said only seeing him in that dreamy prince one on the Ghodi Champa made the my day.Heart

I so know Ritu it was so so walking - breathing dream come true
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hi Guys...

KC Boys & Girls

Dadi

Dulha - Dulhan

Episode

can't help but add.....

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Nanduuuuu ....totally dreamy update and mujhe bhi kuchh aur dikhayee nahi de raha tha sivay ke MAAN !!!!! Big smile

thank you Jes......humain nahi dekha ...par unhai dekhana chahiye tha Ouch

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

my mood super duper pissed coz i had fight with mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wantedto watch jhalka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and that Censored brij is gonna burn geet alive?????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i meant TRY to!!!!!!!!!!!
coz we kno.munda will come to save his mishti...............

apni aakhri saase gin le brij!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya crazies??????.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

welcome to the crazy world rocc.........SmileSmile
grt opening......SmileSmile
hope u have lots of fun here............Smile
tell us first only whether u innocent or evil.we will treat u accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

HUMARA SAPNA

DREAMS DO COME TRUE??????..(in this case I sincerely hope that it shud only partially come true!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry) I so wanted them to show the dream sequence over here yaar???..why didn't they??????????????CryCryCryCryCryCry

KNIGHT IN NOT-SO-SHINING ARMOUR

MUJHE TAQDEER SE ZYAADA AAP PAR BHAROSA HAI!!!!!! Geet u kno ur maan so well??Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

To tell u the truth?.it was not dreamy.the promo was way bette???.it was all done jaldi jaldi.....as if they are in a hurry????The dialogues were good.......they reaffirm their love trust n affection.........i lovedddddddd MSKs possessiveness here........also telling us about the twists to come????But not dreamy.sorry guys.me disappointed..they shud have used some spl effects as in the promo??the promo was awesome?.uske samne ye feeka pad gaya????.CryCryCryCryCry

Amd Maan back to his looking in the sky hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ok girls now how many of u all wated maan to "tumhe utha ke kahi door pahado me le jayo"????????????????"LOLLOLLOLLOLSilly boy wanted to do that because he cant bear nyone seeing his mishit!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAnd here me thinking he had amorous intentions!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink Maan aaj tumhari shaadi hai???..aisa karke humare imagination ki band mat bajao!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

WE DON'T MIND U TAKING UR MISHTI N WALKING IFF INTO THE SUNSET??.provided u do what we want u do after the sunset!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Dadis flying kisse??????dadi my darling u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap thoda bahot apne pote ko bhi sikha diya hota about the bird n the bees to hum itne pagal nahi hue hote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Manishaaaaaaaaa my darling?..u want somones shoulder to cry???????????? Me sorry to see u sad???LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Kanjoos CVs used same pagdi as the promo??..but me not likey MSKs shervani?promo wali me wo sacchi rajkumar lag raha tha yaar??wo hi kyu nahi use ki????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Even sangeet wali is better!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

MARJANIE

kya bolu??? Whats the bike scne???? Rape attempt????? Not likely????..or seduction scene????OuchOuchOuchOuch dont care!!!!!!!!

I WANT BLUETOOTH TOO!!!WITH MAAN ON THE OTHER SIDE OBVIOSLY

MAI TUMKO ROZ THANK U BOLUNGI????.PLZ PLZ???.marry meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I loved maans "shaadi ke baad roz subha mukhe thank u kehna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and geets restlessness wapas jawab na dene pane pe??????.what was with the overdose of mishit???????? Not that I mind mind u????.maan enjoying her bebasi????..lolz????.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So now we kno the use of the Bluetooth.i was thinking during sbs ye achanak se gurmeet ne kyu liya???ShockedShockedShockedShocked

JAHIL BROTHER TURNS PSYCHO

Where the heck is security???????????????????? And CCTVs?????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Gharwale shaadi me busy hai.security wale to hai na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geet ko zinda jalane ki koshish????????? U wait brij?.MSK tera kaccha keema banake apne non-existent kutto ko khilayega!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

awesome post dear..u touched every point..loved the way u called maan silly boy n me too felt the same....yes the sherwani was looking recycled! they both looked stunning in their promo clothes n now when the D-day comes, their clothes r not as stunning as the promos, esp maan!!....daadi is becoming naughtier and charming by the day...hope she remains so after she becomes daadi saas!!
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

aarti nice analysis ...

u noticed annie today ... i hated her sari / half saree tht day itself ... i think it's a saree with pleets 1 part & pallu part anotehr design ... & i hate the way she wraped it around her self ...Angry

i noticed tat day itself di but forgot to mention

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top