Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 24)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Dancingaash tu goldi bangayi!!!! 
Partyparty kab de rahi ho!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@roch===========

married ladies not allowed to drool over maan............

like dee n dew!!!!!!!!!!! now u too..........LOL

waise bhi dew apni saza kaat rahi hai!!!!!!!!!Angry
rem dew?????????????/Angry

saza-e-kala-paniAngryAngryAngry

jab sawal mere jaan maan ka hain ... tho koi sazaa mayne hi nahin rakhthi ...LOLLOLLOL

where were u ...?????

cleaning my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

moms orders...............Cry

tu line marna chod 1 hafte ke liye!!!!!!!!

oh janma bhoomi ...- cleaning program code lang ... in our state ....LOL

u want me to stop eating i will do tht ... no sleep will do tht ... but if u ask me to stop taking his name it's like u are asking me to stop breathing ... he is my life ... how can i not think abt him ... Smilethis is not kidding words aash ...my true state ...

sazaa ... yeh tho hoga hi nahin ...LOL

Hey Hima  you take my words  I can stop eat but can't stop taking his name and drooling . Oh God Maan  mjhe kya bana dia . I always thinking about Maan .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

crazies geet is not the only girl who got late to her marriage ....

there is some one else ... who got late to her marriage ... u want to know who ...

click on this link ...

Every girl's dream that her raj kumar will come to her & sweep her off her feet & will take her to his kingdom is came true for geet ....

This is every single girl's dream .... first time I dreamt when I was a child after reading cinderella story .... saw Cinderella sitting on the horse with her price charming in my fairy tale book .... in the same way saw today geet sitting on the horse with maan .... another child hood memory came back to me ...

mona ... didn't i tell u geet dressed up as bride is the surprise for maan ....

maan kitna bada plan main hain .... he wants to take geet away from every one Shocked.... sahi jaa rahen ho maanuu dear ...am sure crazies will def be happy ... am i right crazies ... mann main tho ladduuu phut rahen honge naa ...

geet's sapna is maan's sapna & to fulfill it is maan's junoon.... & fulfilling her dreams is like fulfilling his dreams ... they both are so connected with their souls .... me so loving them .... love the love they both share ....Day Dreaming

geet's worries are as usual .... as when ever she is close to happiness .... some thing or the other happens & that spoils her happiness ... this time nothing of tht sort will happen ....
maan is there to give her confidence, hope ,support & faith ...

loved the expression on romeo's face whn he saw maan & geet on horse & his dialogue to manisha is i guess to all his fans ...

romeo to manisha - stop feeling jealous coz maan is taken ....Winkgot it crazies .... he is taken WinkLOL

romeo & manisha's horse chat ... maan's expression whn he saw romeo talking to horse was fantastic ... he was angry as the credit was given to the horse ... but then his anger vanished .... LOLSmilemaannuu dear too smiling tht his bride reached on time ....

loved the way how maan took advantage of the situation & was teasing geet ....

me in maan world ...Day Dreamingpoor geet could not even open her mouth ....LOLas she was being teased in front of tasha & pinky ... maan knew tht very well & was teasing her ...LOLloved it ....

blue tooth will save geet from brij .... maan the rescuer will come again to rescue his damsel in distress ...

Hima I too had a weird wedding experience it's in your post, along with my reply.

You got that right Hima, it's every girls dream that her prince charming comes to rescue or get her on a white horse & Maan made that dream a reality for his Mishti

Yeah like I replied to Roch.....the bluetooth is definitely going to be what saves Geet from Maan.

My best scene was the total conversation between Maan and Geet or rather Maan's conversation and Geet's expressionsSmile

The precap was scary but know Maan will save GeetSmile

By the way did you see Manisha dancing with the money, haath ke notes tight pakad ke rakhe the, he wasn't let go of the money.......loved the way Adi, Romeo, Manisha and even Pandayji were dancing in the barat not to forget Daadi

And I don't want to talk about MarjaniAngry

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
dew : everything is fair... they simply wanted to pass comments when me watching geet.. accha hua bet laagaya... haar gaaye na ab thang nahi karenge...
mona : i dint notice.. ll check it out..
nandita : thanks yar...

nanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate .....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Nandita a beautiful analysis again........I agree there are so many things we want to say and criticize but seeing Maan makes it worth. Love that Maan too........Let's hope they show the wedding sequence properly without rushing it.....we've been waiting for a dreamy wedding long enough so it should last long enough for us to savour it thoroughlySmile

By the way always meant to tell you love your picture stories.......Smile

sptrnonanditasingh

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...

KC Boys & Girls

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come
Loved her so much yday.

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate .....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

Picture Story

Love
Nandita
My takes exactly are the lines in blue n Pink.Infact I agreed with you completely that they could have shown that horse riding scene a bit more .......I truly missed that.The way they edited that Manish's haldi scene with Maan,this also they edited.For this scene only GC had a miraculous escape but still they missed to cash on it.Anyways as u said only seeing him in that dreamy prince one on the Ghodi Champa made the my day.Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasingh

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i liked the part of the bluetooth also, i think msk will hear brij ji and he will one again save geet

sarrmdrdee142

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Hi Guys...

KC Boys & Girls

Dadi

Dulha - Dulhan

Episode

can't help but add.....

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Nanduuuuu ....totally dreamy update and mujhe bhi kuchh aur dikhayee nahi de raha tha sivay ke MAAN !!!!! Big smile

sptrnonanditasingh

Go to top