Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 15)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
me ttoo unsure............

is it "whatever can go wrong did go wrong" or something like that????????ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

spandana ... nice analysis ...

thanks dearSmileSmile

luved every one's analysis ..if i missed out any one's name ...

crazies ..... 1 thing i noticed today is ... today no one is in mood to write detailed analysis of the episode is it bcoz of watching the dream sceneevery one is in dream mode ...

i totally loved all maaneet scenes today ...i loved it ... tht's y i too cut short the analysis ...aaj yeh haal hain ... kal shadi hogi tho kya hoga ...tht day no one will write anything ...every one will b jumping with joy ... and SR ki episode aaya tho every one will b in maaneet land ... i guess tht day GF patha nahin kya hoga

atleast u rem names yaar i forgot my own nameLOL...........so today too many posts i have addressed  r like @ all my lovely crazies............sorry yaar par mera yeh haal hai abhi seLOLLOL shaadi aur SR tak hum sab kuch bhool jaayenge v all be in MAANEET paradiseWinkLOLDay Dreaming

spandana ...yeh tho had ho gayi yaar ...u forgot ur own name ....LOL
haha Hima this is nothingLOL...................i will tell u my extent of crazinessLOL............. u know whenever i'm not feeling well i always watch MAANEET so even yest i was really sick so my mom was like now for few days i will only hear mahi mahi everywhere and the high volume u keep neighbours will surely ask us to leave this place one dayLOL................she knows how crazy i'm about MAANEET and GFLOLLOLLOL...........even my dad knows i'm crazy about all this but they r very cool abt it so i'm so lucky yaarSmileSmileSmile.......................seriously MAANEET hi hamare paagal pan ka wajah bhi aur ilaaj bhi hai aur jab hum bheemar padthe hai toh woh dawa bhi ban jaate haiLOLWink...................u mite be thinking i have totally lost it but can't help it yaarLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@roch===========

married ladies not allowed to drool over maan............

like dee n dew!!!!!!!!!!! now u too..........LOLLOLLOLLOL

waise bhi dew apni saza kaat rahi hai!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
rem dew?????????????/AngryAngryAngryAngry

saza-e-kala-paniAngryAngryAngry

jab sawal mere jaan maan ka hain ... tho koi sazaa mayne hi nahin rakhthi ...LOLLOLLOL

where were u ...?????

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

spandana ... nice analysis ...

thanks dearSmileSmile

luved every one's analysis ..if i missed out any one's name ...

crazies ..... 1 thing i noticed today is ... today no one is in mood to write detailed analysis of the episode is it bcoz of watching the dream sceneevery one is in dream mode ...

i totally loved all maaneet scenes today ...i loved it ... tht's y i too cut short the analysis ...aaj yeh haal hain ... kal shadi hogi tho kya hoga ...tht day no one will write anything ...every one will b jumping with joy ... and SR ki episode aaya tho every one will b in maaneet land ... i guess tht day GF patha nahin kya hoga

atleast u rem names yaar i forgot my own nameLOL...........so today too many posts i have addressed  r like @ all my lovely crazies............sorry yaar par mera yeh haal hai abhi seLOLLOL shaadi aur SR tak hum sab kuch bhool jaayenge v all be in MAANEET paradiseWinkLOLDay Dreaming

spandana ...yeh tho had ho gayi yaar ...u forgot ur own name ....LOL

haha Hima this is nothingLOL...................i will tell u my extent of crazinessLOL............. u know whenever i'm not feeling well i always watch MAANEET so even yest i was really sick so my mom was like now for few days i will only hear mahi mahi everywhere and the high volume u keep neighbours will surely ask us to leave this place one dayLOL................she knows how crazy i'm about MAANEET and GFLOLLOLLOL...........even my dad knows i'm crazy about all this but they r very cool abt it so i'm so lucky yaarSmileSmileSmile.......................seriously MAANEET hi hamare paagal pan ka wajah bhi aur ilaaj bhi hai aur jab hum bheemar padthe hai toh woh dawa bhi ban jaate haiLOLWink...................u mite be thinking i have totally lost it but can't help it yaarLOLLOLLOLWink

spandana ... our home is own house so no worries on tht ...LOL

me 2 same like u ....

yes mera full family ... hairan & pareshan ...but thy all zip their lips ....so no one shouts at me ... may b once in a while though it happens ... but mostly thy don;t say anything ... yaar ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate
yo...it was over in a blink of an eye..aaya utra..chadaya..usko legaya..over..
i know wat u mean by long shots n elaborate...my fav horse riding is sti
ll prc wala..rajat riding horse with prc bg those shots looked truely princely..and mind u he was a prince in that serialLOL

now you sent me to dreamland...yes how can i forget ...my first crush ofcourse & reason to join IF was PRC....

hehehe humari har baat prc ke bina aadhoora hai yaarTongue
yo mine too same pinch baby..i was searching for rajat pics as prc in google n yahoo when i saw this site mentioned casually by someone in 'yahoo answers'..just took a chance n yoo here i am...prc was the main reason i joined IF too Embarrassed

.....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....
LOL ..just a doubt..when any girl is dressed like that just for a common sense sake wont she be waiting for someone in a shop or parlour or room or watever rather than middle of the road...oyi...general girls safety for a girl kahan gayi...
n where did bulloooo curtains erupt from..Clap LOL

curtains in the middle of the road..well don't tell me Khuranas decorated all the roads from KM to Parlour

Cool yo..The Khuranas ki baat hai...tho why not jaani LOL

Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

yeh serial kahan se kaha jaaraha hai?? before every tiny detail used to have a inner meaning to its existance..n now even big big things like security n cameras goes wshoosh vanish in the air..i used to boast proudly that geet is different from other serials..they dont make any mistakes or they rectify any mistake they did as soon as possible with a creativity of its own...but these days Ouch Ouch

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

my silly doubts after watching the epi...

-the traffic which was not visible in any frame for a start..how could the MSK couldnt reach geet in a car or bike but arjun can drop annie in the same bike in the same traffic..

here is my girl.....bang on point ..they contradicted their own point

Embarrassed Embarrassed thank u thank u

oyi...traffic is same for both of them..to show maan on a horse no need to change the basic reason..Sleepy

yes instead of Adi saying you can't go on 2 wheeler too it could be better done if Maan was shown to blindly rush for first thing available..the horse

this would have been more logical n continuity n flow of the scene

-why was all routes to that parlour closed?? koi telangana bandh delhi mein chal raha tha kya?? was it any special day or in delhi generally aise bandhs hothe hai?? Shocked

No foreign political delegates were visiting hence blocked for security

oh...then ok..Smile

-will come back with more LOL

Ahh! after along we interacted over a post....

ROFL hai naa..thats y even the serial is going bonkers...the effect of our talk is like that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Wow what an episode. ClapClapClapClapClapTalk about being swept off her geet.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So romantic of maan to go and get geet. Geet looked so beautiful.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Best scene - when geet turns you see maan on a horse. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I have fainted now. someone get me up.Dancing

The hug was so cute.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Maan looking so adorably at Geet and she is blushing. Me blushing tooBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing. Kya baat hai, maan aaj shaayar ho gaye hai. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aww he wants to carry her to somewhere,Day DreamingDay Dreaming we too wish that so no more brij or that langoor arjun.

so cute to see maan laughing when tells her about her dream.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

more comments to come

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnosumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@roch===========

married ladies not allowed to drool over maan............

like dee n dew!!!!!!!!!!! now u too..........LOLLOLLOLLOL

waise bhi dew apni saza kaat rahi hai!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
rem dew?????????????/AngryAngryAngryAngry

saza-e-kala-paniAngryAngryAngry

jab sawal mere jaan maan ka hain ... tho koi sazaa mayne hi nahin rakhthi ...LOLLOLLOL

where were u ...?????

cleaning my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

moms orders...............CryCryCryCryCry

tu line marna chod 1 hafte ke liye!!!!!!!!

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

Hima..tumari sazaa is that you wont think about, dream about or drool over Maan for the next week...
no negotiations, this court is adjourned LOL

ha ha ha ha ha ...

u r saying no maan ... but i think u forgot ...

maan = naam

naam = maan ....

so u can never bind me in any sazaa LOLLOLLOL 

meri sweetu ko miujhse koi judaa nahin kar sakengae ,,...LOL

RajeevGurtiFansptrno

Go to top