Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 13)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana ... nice analysis ...

thanks dearSmileSmile

luved every one's analysis ..if i missed out any one's name ...

crazies ..... 1 thing i noticed today is ... today no one is in mood to write detailed analysis of the episode is it bcoz of watching the dream sceneevery one is in dream mode ...

i totally loved all maaneet scenes today ...i loved it ... tht's y i too cut short the analysis ...aaj yeh haal hain ... kal shadi hogi tho kya hoga ...tht day no one will write anything ...every one will b jumping with joy ... and SR ki episode aaya tho every one will b in maaneet land ... i guess tht day GF patha nahin kya hoga
atleast u rem names yaar i forgot my own nameLOL...........so today too many posts i have addressed  r like @ all my lovely crazies............sorry yaar par mera yeh haal hai abhi seLOLLOL shaadi aur SR tak hum sab kuch bhool jaayenge v all be in MAANEET paradiseWinkLOLDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@samata and mona-gn girls sweet MAANEET dreamsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

ixx & aash ... kya kichdi pak rahin hain tum dono main...

Embarrassed i seriously dont understand the meaning of this...

since whn have u become innocent ixx ...LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

spandana ... nice analysis ...

thanks dearSmileSmile

luved every one's analysis ..if i missed out any one's name ...

crazies ..... 1 thing i noticed today is ... today no one is in mood to write detailed analysis of the episode is it bcoz of watching the dream sceneevery one is in dream mode ...

i totally loved all maaneet scenes today ...i loved it ... tht's y i too cut short the analysis ...aaj yeh haal hain ... kal shadi hogi tho kya hoga ...tht day no one will write anything ...every one will b jumping with joy ... and SR ki episode aaya tho every one will b in maaneet land ... i guess tht day GF patha nahin kya hoga

atleast u rem names yaar i forgot my own nameLOL...........so today too many posts i have addressed  r like @ all my lovely crazies............sorry yaar par mera yeh haal hai abhi seLOLLOL shaadi aur SR tak hum sab kuch bhool jaayenge v all be in MAANEET paradiseWinkLOLDay Dreaming

spandana ...yeh tho had ho gayi yaar ...u forgot ur own name ....LOL

sptrno

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

crazies geet is not the only girl who got late to her marriage ....

there is some one else ... who got late to her marriage ... u want to know who ...
click on this link ...

Hima, is this for real? First its a surpirse to find another married girl in this gang of crazies. Yesterday I happened to read aashluvsmaan mail about "Yeh to Tera Maan Hai na" (loved it but was concerned) and subsequent posts and my first thought was, yaar en sab ko pata bhi hai ki tu shaadishuda hai with 2 little kiddos, and is it ok for the crazy gang that seems to be sooo young to have a married crazy lurking around in their incredible world. Do await all your replies on that.
To respond to that apni marriage ke liye late latif scenario, must have been very very tense situation at that time. Its only in retrospect that one can actually look back and laugh and realize that jo hota hai marzi khuda ki, amazing memory that will be with you for life though... 
How many yrs of married life so far Hima - mine clicking on 11yrs, yes that makes me older than the average crazies around this crazyincredibles.

Every girl's dream that her raj kumar will come to her & sweep her off her feet & will take her to his kingdom is came true for geet ....

Aur Geet ko munda mila bhi to kaisa. Wah ji wah, Maan Singh Khurana. Geet Maan se shaadi karke , hottest bachelor ko bag karnewali hai!!! LOL

This is every single girl's dream .... first time I dreamt when I was a child after reading cinderella story .... saw Cinderella sitting on the horse with her price charming in my fairy tale book .... in the same way saw today geet sitting on the horse with maan .... another child hood memory came back to me ...

Yes, so true. Every girl's dream is to find that guy perfect for her, phir woh agar godi pe chadh kar aaye, aur woh be knight in shining attire to woh to sone pe suhaga hua!!!

maan kitna bada plan main hain .... he wants to take geet away from every one Shocked.... sahi jaa rahen ho maanuu dear ...am sure crazies will def be happy ... am i right crazies ... mann main tho ladduuu phut rahen honge naa ...

Hai, main to yehi keh rahi thi Maan ko, shaadi ke baad le chal uske wah pe jaha tumhare aur hum viewers ke siwa koi na ho, phir khullam khulla pyar karna, hum tumhe encourage hi karenge!!!

geet's sapna is maan's sapna & to fulfill it is maan's junoon.... & fulfilling her dreams is like fulfilling his dreams ... they both are so connected with their souls .... me so loving them .... love the love they both share ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

In complete agreement, love it when he says your dreams are for me to fulfil. Maan we will hold you to thin a decade later in Geet!!!

geet's worries are as usual .... as when ever she is close to happiness .... some thing or the other happens & that spoils her happiness ... this time nothing of tht sort will happen ....
maan is there to give her confidence, hope ,support & faith ...

So true, that's what I like about Geet character. She thinks just like any other girl - so natural and rooted are her thoughts that they strike you personally. And Maan is simply muuaaaah

loved the expression on romeo's face whn he saw maan & geet on horse & his dialogue to manisha is i guess to all his fans ...

romeo to manisha - stop feeling jealous coz maan is taken ....Winkgot it crazies .... he is taken WinkLOL

I missed this bit. Too many distractions around....

romeo & manisha's horse chat ... maan's expression whn he saw romeo talking to horse was fantastic ... he was angry as the credit was given to the horse ... but then his anger vanished .... LOLSmilemaannuu dear too smiling tht his bride reached on time ....
I missed this bit. Too many distractions around....

loved the way how maan took advantage of the situation & was teasing geet ....
 me in maan world ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingpoor geet could not even open her mouth ....LOLas she was being teased in front of tasha & pinky ... maan knew tht very well & was teasing her ...LOLLOLLOLLOLloved it ....

Agree completely, lekin woh chun chun ke badla legi. I hope they show some humor before they get heavily involved in passionate world of sr.

blue tooth will save geet from brij .... maan the rescuer will come again to rescue his damsel in distress ...

Absolutely!!! Totally agree on that. Thank goodness, cvs are laying foundation for some logic, nahi to security ka fully gayab ho jaana to kuch zyaada hi ho jaata.  

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

ok crazies good night dearies.....sweet maaneet maan dreams

see u guys tomorrow.....
@hima...sweet naam dreams dear...see u tomorrow

same to u samata ... sweet maan dreams ... for me also my naam(maan)dreams LOL

RajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

@roch ... i m married ... but no kids ... dear ... 8 years ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRajeevGurtiFancraziekudisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

guys do u think arjun will see wat Brij did to Geet and in his revenge mode left Geet get strangled so tat Maan mite suffer this mite further lead into blackmailing of Arjun by brij wen brij and arjun gets confronted by each... and brij will say tat he knws tat he is using annie for getting Maan suffer..

.Angry
arrrrrrrrrrrgh y my mind is thinking like this

no arti ... arjun will not see brij ...he might just drop annie & leave ...

but if arjun sees brij ... then would love to see how he would react to tht scenario ... he might come & help geet may b & then brij might black mail him ... but me not sure if this will happen ....

i am thinking before brij lights fire some one will come ... & he will run away ... & then maaneet marriage

sptrno--aarthi--

Go to top