Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles: Tu jaha jaoge, muje pas paoge (Page 10)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

u kno what my mom said when she saw annies so-called-saree?????????

she said "la haul wala kuwat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and started on about besharam behuda...............etc etc.............

girls personally i loveddddddddd the saree.it was beautiful...it was just draped horribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was looking so cheap!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@oh ijjat that saza is too good dear..LOL.when we all dream..drool and think about msk 24/7....Wink.oh hima you are in tight spot....

@sure nandu.....and thanks dear...i never liked my name so thanks dear for liking it.....

Edited by rajeev the best - 17 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

@all========== thanks for the wishes guys......................u wont give me gift?????WinkWinkWink
u guys kno na what i waant???????????????/WinkWinkWinkWink

@spee======== yup.....all evil posts........hahahahaha.hhhhaaaahhhaaaa(evil laugh)

@nandu==== same dear......poor execution ruined everything.........
@dew======= dream was much better shervani...............

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate
yo...it was over in a blink of an eye..aaya utra..chadaya..usko legaya..over..
i know wat u mean by long shots n elaborate...my fav horse riding is still prc wala..rajat riding horse with prc bg those shots looked truely princely..and mind u he was a prince in that serialLOL

.....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....
LOL ..just a doubt..when any girl is dressed like that just for a common sense sake wont she be waiting for someone in a shop or parlour or room or watever rather than middle of the road...oyi...general girls safety for a girl kahan gayi...
n where did bulloooo curtains erupt from..Clap LOL

Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

yeh serial kahan se kaha jaaraha hai?? before every tiny detail used to have a inner meaning to its existance..n now even big big things like security n cameras goes wshoosh vanish in the air..i used to boast proudly that geet is different from other serials..they dont make any mistakes or they rectify any mistake they did as soon as possible with a creativity of its own...but these days Ouch Ouch

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

my silly doubts after watching the epi...

-the traffic which was not visible in any frame for a start..how could the MSK couldnt reach geet in a car or bike but arjun can drop annie in the same bike in the same traffic..oyi...traffic is same for both of them..to show maan on a horse no need to change the basic reason..Sleepy

-why was all routes to that parlour closed?? koi telangana bandh delhi mein chal raha tha kya?? was it any special day or in delhi generally aise bandhs hothe hai?? Shocked

-will come back with more LOL

Edited by lily_k25 - 17 January 2011 at 11:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
girls me off...
good night...
sweet Maan dreams to all...
.... except dew..whose not 'allowed' to dream about Maan for the coming week... thanx to me and aashu LOL

*already dreaming about Maan on white horse coming to get me*

see you all tomorrow...

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@oh ijjat that saja is too good dear..LOL.when we all dream..drool and think about msk 24/7....Wink.oh hima you are in tight spot....

@sure nandu.....and thanks dear...i never liked my name so thanks dear for liking it.....

dew u read ur saza na?????????

samata also agrees!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhadewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

u kno what my mom said when she saw annies so-called-saree?????????

she said "la haul wala kuwat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and started on about besharam behuda...............etc etc.............

my sentiments exactly....

girls personally i loveddddddddd the saree.it was beautiful...it was just draped horribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she was looking so cheap!!!!!!!!
me too dear... that saree was exquisite but the wearer (no offense meant, she doesnt have the figure to carry a saree) & the draping were bad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate
yo...it was over in a blink of an eye..aaya utra..chadaya..usko legaya..over..
i know wat u mean by long shots n elaborate...my fav horse riding is sti
ll prc wala..rajat riding horse with prc bg those shots looked truely princely..and mind u he was a prince in that serialLOL

now you sent me to dreamland...yes how can i forget ...my first crush ofcourse & reason to join IF was PRC....

.....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....
LOL ..just a doubt..when any girl is dressed like that just for a common sense sake wont she be waiting for someone in a shop or parlour or room or watever rather than middle of the road...oyi...general girls safety for a girl kahan gayi...
n where did bulloooo curtains erupt from..Clap LOL

curtains in the middle of the road..well don't tell me Khuranas decorated all the roads from KM to Parlour

Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

yeh serial kahan se kaha jaaraha hai?? before every tiny detail used to have a inner meaning to its existance..n now even big big things like security n cameras goes wshoosh vanish in the air..i used to boast proudly that geet is different from other serials..they dont make any mistakes or they rectify any mistake they did as soon as possible with a creativity of its own...but these days Ouch Ouch

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

my silly doubts after watching the epi...

-the traffic which was not visible in any frame for a start..how could the MSK couldnt reach geet in a car or bike but arjun can drop annie in the same bike in the same traffic..

here is my girl.....bang on point ..they contradicted their own point

oyi...traffic is same for both of them..to show maan on a horse no need to change the basic reason..Sleepy

yes instead of Adi saying you can't go on 2 wheeler too it could be better done if Maan was shown to blindly rush for first thing available..the horse

-why was all routes to that parlour closed?? koi telangana bandh delhi mein chal raha tha kya?? was it any special day or in delhi generally aise bandhs hothe hai?? Shocked

No foreign political delegates were visiting hence blocked for security

-will come back with more LOL

Ahh! after along we interacted over a post....

Go to top