Hume paoge tumhare utnehi kareeb 
Tumhare pyaar mein ab to yeh alaam hai
duniyabhar ki dewaaron mein yeh taqat hai nahin
ki hamaein kar sake ek dujese juda

Kai sadiyon se is din ka intezaar tha hamein
Yeh din jab tum ban jaogi meri sadaa ke liye
Bas ab is din ke baad 
Hum ban jayenge do jism, ek jaan

Highlights of the episode - Maan presenting Geet with the Bluetooth. With the scary precap of what is gonna follow with Brij trying to hurt Geet, while she is alone at the outhouse, the only savior is going to be the bluetooth that will have Maan come running and save Geet! But this time, I am highly concerned with the the scene where Geet was pushed, the baby may get hurt and that will be really sad. 

Conversation between Maan and Geet

Tonight's episode started with a logical opening. Aaj to they could not have jumped logic anyways.

Maan and Geet's conversation over the phone about the fact that Geet was still stuck at the parlour, all alone(deserted by Annie, Pinky, Tasha), with roads all blocked, mahurat time drawing close and Geet still not there at the mandap. Rightly so, Geet was highly perturbed about being stuck in a situation that spelt a tough start at a life together for the Maan-Geet future.

Loved the bit when Maan was consoling geet, yet again promising to get the two of them out of the jam and reach Geet to continue their wedding'.Especially loved Geet's reiterated statement - muje aappar khudse aur taqdeer se jyaada bharosa hai!!!!

Geet awaiting Maan, unsure of how he would manage it, but completely trusting that, one way or the other he would reach her. And reach her he did, just as so many ardent fans at IF had predicted, there came the powerful and unstoppable Maan Singh Khurana riding gallantly on a horseback. A man with a mission. Mission to bring back with him his stranded bride!!!!

He looked handsome as ever, the horseback scene reasonably well executed. Loved the wonder, amazement and happiness on Geet's face at seeing Maan and that too, in a strange way fulfilling her dream!!!

I loved their conversation yet again. Liked Maan's shayari, ( read somewhere today that love brings out the poet in you - so apt then that Maan breaks out into shayari now and again) although found addressing her as ladki a bit odd, no worries, the rest of the dialogues were great. They had their moment of togetherness away from the crowd'.Hai I was nudging them to go away together all alone (post wedding) with only us watching them(wow).

The best scene of tonight was the way Maan gave Geet the Bluetooth!!! It will most certainly play its role in saving Geet's life.

Enjoyed all the pre wedding hoopla that was going on, loved Maan's way of keeping in touch with his mishti even on this day!!! He was superb as always, leaving her tongue tied as usual throughout their delectable conversation while he was on horseback and she was in her room

Please pass on your comments..... 

Edited by sarrm - 17 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

supriamilliiixxuShadowImbue--Saavi--drdee142bharkha--aarthi--adoremevirgosptrnonanditasinghkirti_fijiLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
epi made  me  DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

precap, not scared actually... but a bit scared

Edited by ix2u - 17 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuedrdee142bharkhasptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

crazies geet is not the only girl who got late to her marriage ....

there is some one else ... who got late to her marriage ... u want to know who ...

click on this link ...

Every girl's dream that her raj kumar will come to her & sweep her off her feet & will take her to his kingdom is came true for geet ....

This is every single girl's dream .... first time I dreamt when I was a child after reading cinderella story .... saw Cinderella sitting on the horse with her price charming in my fairy tale book .... in the same way saw today geet sitting on the horse with maan .... another child hood memory came back to me ...

mona ... didn't i tell u geet dressed up as bride is the surprise for maan ....

maan kitna bada plan main hain .... he wants to take geet away from every one Shocked.... sahi jaa rahen ho maanuu dear ...am sure crazies will def be happy ... am i right crazies ... mann main tho ladduuu phut rahen honge naa ...

geet's sapna is maan's sapna & to fulfill it is maan's junoon.... & fulfilling her dreams is like fulfilling his dreams ... they both are so connected with their souls .... me so loving them .... love the love they both share ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

geet's worries are as usual .... as when ever she is close to happiness .... some thing or the other happens & that spoils her happiness ... this time nothing of tht sort will happen ....
maan is there to give her confidence, hope ,support & faith ...

loved the expression on romeo's face whn he saw maan & geet on horse & his dialogue to manisha is i guess to all his fans ...

romeo to manisha - stop feeling jealous coz maan is taken ....Winkgot it crazies .... he is taken WinkLOL

romeo & manisha's horse chat ... maan's expression whn he saw romeo talking to horse was fantastic ... he was angry as the credit was given to the horse ... but then his anger vanished .... LOLSmilemaannuu dear too smiling tht his bride reached on time ....

loved the way how maan took advantage of the situation & was teasing geet ....

me in maan world ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingpoor geet could not even open her mouth ....LOLas she was being teased in front of tasha & pinky ... maan knew tht very well & was teasing her ...LOLLOLLOLLOLloved it ....

blue tooth will save geet from brij .... maan the rescuer will come again to rescue his damsel in distress ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmixxuShadowImbue--Saavi--drdee142bharkhasptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgoLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...

Finally Dulha - Dulhan & Baraat....when dreams are to come true nightmares are needed to be blocked...
So i rather talk of all the 'loved' people & excuse naming ones 'not wanted'..

KC Boys & Girls

Loved the way they have blended in as Family & Maan honoring them as same

Concern for Geet's safety & her reaching the mandap on time bothers them all as it does to the family ..they are not mere guest or helping hand here
They are Family & Friends to both Maan & Geet ....

Seeing the Groom ride in with his Bride has them sending a prayer above & cheering in joy. They lighten the tensed Bride's mood & later dance their way with the 'Dulha' to celebrate the Wedding...Coming together of the two people they love & respect the most......

Dadi

Tensed wrinkled face glows with relief & pride at seeing her 'Beta' bring his 'Dulhan' crossing all the hurrdles...with the blowing of the kiss at the couple she blows away all the evil eyes & omens that may have come there way.....& Welcomes them & helps them relax & relish the moment & moment to come

Dulha - Dulhan

Tensed to have got late for her wedding she prays & complains to Him & He keeps her trust as always & walks in like a Dream & takes her with him to celebrate 'their' reality ...their coming together their wedding..
He knows she fears dreaming & to put her mind on ease..& his too he gifts her means to stay connected hearing eachothers thoughts..sharing every passing moment till they finally come together to never ever separate again .....

Special Mention to Ms.Ghodhi ji....i second Romeo ...Wah! Shukriya Ghodi ji to make Our(sigh) & Geet's dream come true ..... to get to see our Knight , our Prince ride in with his full glory & sweep her (Us) of her her feet into his arms & carry to a dreamland where she will always be next to his heart safe, loved, cared & free...

Episode

Too much Rushed....Execution of the Maan riding in to Geet was Not - Dreamy .. i would have loved to see it shot in long shots & elaborate .....traffic jam...Geet waiting at Parlour door not in a curtained backdrop .....Her full surprise at seeing him & its winters & after 5 pm does not bring in so much natural light .... it could be nice if early evening / twilight effect was maintained as per the clock  ...etc etc which we are rudely denied the pleasure of seeing thanks to the creatives

And please end the trauma of life threats on Geet ...& let us enjoy the wedding ..stop making nightmare out of it

can't help but add.....
But the moment, seeing Maan  makes me want to forgive you guys & forget the mess & only see him..him & him

Picture Story

Love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 17 January 2011 at 10:30am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsksg--Magnificent--ixxuShadowImbueRituparnaa--Saavi--drdee142NinelivesSilentsoulmysterygurl1427RajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgo_Invincible_bharkhasptrnopreetgurtiLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Tum jab jab jaoge humse dur
Itna sach jaan lena jaroor
Hume paoge tumhare utnehi kareeb 
Tumhare pyaar mein ab to yeh alaam hai
duniyabhar ki dewaaron mein yeh taqat hai nahin
ki hamaein kar sake ek dujese juda

Kai sadiyon se is din ka intezaar tha hamein
Yeh din jab tum ban jaogi meri sadaa ke liye
Bas ab is din ke baad 
Hum ban jayenge do jism, ek jaan

I am excitedly awaiting tonight's episode. Will update more soon.

Hi Crazies.......HugHugHugHug

Roch great post dear, excellent job for a first attempt and I agree with you the highlight of todays episode was Maan giving Geet the blue tooth it definitely will be instrumental in saving Geet.

What's with the NE she was still at the hospital.....hope she doesn't reach for the wedding so we get to see a AA free wedding

Loved the conversation between Maan and Geet with the blue tooth......that Maan is such a badmaash.....they were so cute

And what's with this Brij, he's cooly walking around the whole place like a hulk and no one recognizes him. And now he's trying to light Geet on fire.

So exactly what is he going to do, shoot her or light her on fire.......& now that he thrown fuel on Geet does that mean Shaadi postponed or she changes into a new outfit for the wedding.....sorry me and all my practical questions cause one thing I'm sure nothing will happen to Geet, Maan will save her

Anyway I was happy with the Maaneet conversation.....well more so the monologue from Maan and Geet's reaction to it.LOL

Edited by drdee142 - 17 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmixxuShadowImbue--Saavi--sptrnonanditasinghRajeevGurtiFanbharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I am faint . Kya scary precap tha . I don't believe this .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 17 January 2011 at 9:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuShadowImbuedrdee142bharkhasptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

my mood super duper pissed coz i had fight with mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she wantedto watch jhalka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and that Censored brij is gonna burn geet alive?????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
i meant TRY to!!!!!!!!!!!
coz we kno.munda will come to save his mishti...............

apni aakhri saase gin le brij!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya crazies……………….HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

welcome to the crazy world rocc.........SmileSmile
grt opening......SmileSmile
hope u have lots of fun here............Smile
tell us first only whether u innocent or evil.we will treat u accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

HUMARA SAPNA

DREAMS DO COME TRUE………………..(in this case I sincerely hope that it shud only partially come true!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry) I so wanted them to show the dream sequence over here yaar………..why didn't they??????????????CryCryCryCryCryCry

KNIGHT IN NOT-SO-SHINING ARMOUR

MUJHE TAQDEER SE ZYAADA AAP PAR BHAROSA HAI!!!!!! Geet u kno ur maan so well……Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

To tell u the truth….it was not dreamy.the promo was way bette……….it was all done jaldi jaldi.....as if they are in a hurry…………The dialogues were good.......they reaffirm their love trust n affection.........i lovedddddddd MSKs possessiveness here........also telling us about the twists to come…………But not dreamy.sorry guys.me disappointed..they shud have used some spl effects as in the promo……the promo was awesome….uske samne ye feeka pad gaya………….CryCryCryCryCry

Amd Maan back to his looking in the sky hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ok girls now how many of u all wated maan to "tumhe utha ke kahi door pahado me le jayo"????????????????"LOLLOLLOLLOLSilly boy wanted to do that because he cant bear nyone seeing his mishit!!!!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAnd here me thinking he had amorous intentions!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink Maan aaj tumhari shaadi hai………..aisa karke humare imagination ki band mat bajao!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

WE DON'T MIND U TAKING UR MISHTI N WALKING IFF INTO THE SUNSET…….provided u do what we want u do after the sunset!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Dadis flying kisse………………dadi my darling u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap thoda bahot apne pote ko bhi sikha diya hota about the bird n the bees to hum itne pagal nahi hue hote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Manishaaaaaaaaa my darling…..u want somones shoulder to cry???????????? Me sorry to see u sad………LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Kanjoos CVs used same pagdi as the promo……..but me not likey MSKs shervani…promo wali me wo sacchi rajkumar lag raha tha yaar……wo hi kyu nahi use ki????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Even sangeet wali is better!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

MARJANIE

kya bolu??? Whats the bike scne???? Rape attempt????? Not likely…………..or seduction scene????OuchOuchOuchOuch dont care!!!!!!!!

I WANT BLUETOOTH TOO!!!WITH MAAN ON THE OTHER SIDE OBVIOSLY

MAI TUMKO ROZ THANK U BOLUNGI………….PLZ PLZ……….marry meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I loved maans "shaadi ke baad roz subha mukhe thank u kehna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and geets restlessness wapas jawab na dene pane pe……………….what was with the overdose of mishit???????? Not that I mind mind u………….maan enjoying her bebasi…………..lolz………….LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So now we kno the use of the Bluetooth.i was thinking during sbs ye achanak se gurmeet ne kyu liya???ShockedShockedShockedShocked

JAHIL BROTHER TURNS PSYCHO

Where the heck is security???????????????????? And CCTVs?????????AngryAngryAngryAngry

Gharwale shaadi me busy hai.security wale to hai na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geet ko zinda jalane ki koshish????????? U wait brij….MSK tera kaccha keema banake apne non-existent kutto ko khilayega!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 17 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaixxuShadowImbuedrdee142bharkhasptrnoRajeevGurtiFannanditasinghdewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

Go to top