Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Today when Ahem was shouting at gopi this song came to my mind
kitne bhi tu karle sitam
has has ke sahenge hum, yeh pyar na hoga kam
sanam teri kasam..
Koki and ahem tuk turn shouting at her and the fool luked so calm listening to them. And what really had me laughing was when ahem was shouting, koki said "shant ho ja, dhikra" and then she started her "gau vau, kya tumhe itna bhi blah blah blah..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arpithampdurgeshwari_Nancy_upasana.diyaSky23.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Koki is becoming miss contradiction since her daughter's issue....

well anyways she doesn't like anyone else taking an upper hand... she has to have the final say.., be it at taunting, scolding, insulting or anything...

Koki... spare Gopi for God sake...

and now she has taken Gopi in to talk about Kinjal-Dhawal i guess... grrrrAngry.... miss contradiction indeed...
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Bro, u r posting abt Gopi n Aham, cnt believe.
Hvnt watch the epi bt m feeling like hitting my head on my PC. Koki always shouting nd nw on Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
its strange but true... Bhai is converting slowly... how can he be a devotee of Rashi when his whole family is Gohem devoteeWink
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Koki and ahem tuk turn shouting at her and the fool luked so calm listening to them. And what really had me laughing was when ahem was shouting, koki said "shant ho ja, dhikra" and then she started her "gau vau, kya tumhe itna bhi blah blah blah..

Initially Gopi winced as soon as Kokila started by changing her tone to Gopi, she knew what was coming, but Gopi never shies away from people's anger, she has a thick hide/insult threshold. 

What had me laughing today was when asked to speak to Kokila, the way she phrased it, Maji don't be angry but can i have a word with you? Kokila side long glance at hubby Aham and nicely (tone was moderate than) say quickly Kinjal needs to go, to give Gopi her due, she hesitated but not overly too much she got out Urmila's plan, the great thing this time is she let slip it was Urmila's plan in-front of everyone. 

But she told everyone it was Urmila's plan and Jigar started to back her plan up too, Aham's expressions on hearing these too things were interesting too, perhaps though he said it's clear Gopi didn't care about the family's honour though technically it was a suggestion she made to the elders, it was then up to them to take the solution or not after weighing up the options, also how will Kinjal marrying Dhawal hurt the family honour, because his not rich like the Modis'?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyaSky23-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Family honour is not properly defined for MMMs.... anything they don't want to do is because of "family honour"... tell me ahem, what honour is left after this public humiliation, though the truth might be that your sister is not pregnant atall

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index