Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA AMETZ AND MIYA ALL D WAY!!!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ppl🤗
Today it was Abhay's show all d way!!!! Wid Piya as well as Metz...😳😳😳 D way abhay was searching for metz after seeing her spirit was awwwwwlicious😳 even piya cud feel d pain in abhay's eyes for metz nd i luvd d way she apologizes to him in her mind.......she knws how important metz is for abhay nd how a stone hearted man (as he claims to be) like him shows his pain nd agony when it cums to metz......so she is on her mission nd desperately wants to know d mystery.....d ending of d tragic luv saga of Ametz😭.............well piya is brave enough togift abhay d book which has his around 200 yrs old photo wid Metz!!!!!
 Vivian was perfect today wid his acting nd expressions......his bond wid haseena is d one to luk out for....of luv nd concern😆😳 though his bond wid chaand is🤢 chaand doesn't care about his feelings nd jst considers d day when abhay lost his life his love as jst a mere DATE😡🤢

DANISH D SUPER VILLAN IS BACK🤗😡
nd his confrontation wid abhay was awesum😆😆 d way he remembered all d incidents where abhay had bashed him was 😆😆 nd d way abhay protected his newly made frnds was 👏 he reall y cares for misha nd panchhi along wid piya😳

MIYA MIYA MIYA..........
ONE SHUD B REAL................dis line by shaurya stole my heart!!!!!😳😳 miya's dance was really cute nd d boy also felt sumthing fishy wid misha😆😆 but liked d way he is being portrayed......even he is on piya's jasoosi mission to find out d crush of mishkoooo😳😳
dis pair is d one to luk out for🤗
all in all a fair episode.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked, when Pia said, with pain in her eyes😭

that Maithili is com'g bet.  her present, Abhay& Pia😳

Felt bad today for both Abhay & Pia😔
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

awsum analysis 🤗

thank u🤗
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

I liked, when Pia said, with pain in her eyes😭

that Maithili is com'g bet.  her present, Abhay& Pia😳

Felt bad today for both Abhay & Pia😔

even i felt really bad for ametz today😭😭 abhay's pain of losing metz is unimaginable nd d way he was searching for metz everywhere was very touching😭😳
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa he was searching her like mad and he didnt care abt anyone even when pia came he was only thinking abt metz and ifelt so bad the more i see abhay metz the more i feel the road is so difficult for abhay pia would abhay ever be able to love pia with that much passion and devotion he has for metz Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love the MiYa's dance..............they r looking very cute toghter
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel3142

yaa he was searching her like mad and he didnt care abt anyone even when pia came he was only thinking abt metz and ifelt so bad the more i see abhay metz the more  feel the road is so difficult for abhay pia would abhay ever be able to love pia with that much passion and devotion he has for metz

i m also worried about dat only!!! at d end of d day it is abhiya's passionate luv story dat we want to see..........will abhay b able to do justice wid it is a big question mark.....😭
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

love the MiYa's dance..............they r looking very cute toghter

dey r sizzling hot nd finally mishkoo has found sumone who wants her to be her only!!!!😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chakku

dey r sizzling hot nd finally mishkoo has found sumone who wants her to be her only!!!!😳

i loved the scene when misha said "i love u" in her mindEmbarrassed
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved Abhay the way he protected the Dobriyal Sisters from Danish and spoke out in front of Chand. I also absolutely loved the MiYa dancing scene.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago