Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA AMETZ AND MIYA ALL D WAY!!!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hey pplHug
Today it was Abhay's show all d way!!!! Wid Piya as well as Metz...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed D way abhay was searching for metz after seeing her spirit was awwwwwliciousEmbarrassed even piya cud feel d pain in abhay's eyes for metz nd i luvd d way she apologizes to him in her mind.......she knws how important metz is for abhay nd how a stone hearted man (as he claims to be) like him shows his pain nd agony when it cums to metz......so she is on her mission nd desperately wants to know d mystery.....d ending of d tragic luv saga of AmetzCry.............well piya is brave enough togift abhay d book which has his around 200 yrs old photo wid Metz!!!!!
 Vivian was perfect today wid his acting nd expressions......his bond wid haseena is d one to luk out for....of luv nd concernLOLEmbarrassed though his bond wid chaand isDead chaand doesn't care about his feelings nd jst considers d day when abhay lost his life his love as jst a mere DATEAngryDead

DANISH D SUPER VILLAN IS BACKHugOuchAngry
nd his confrontation wid abhay was awesumLOLLOL d way he remembered all d incidents where abhay had bashed him was LOLLOL nd d way abhay protected his newly made frnds was Clap he reall y cares for misha nd panchhi along wid piyaEmbarrassed

MIYA MIYA MIYA..........
ONE SHUD B REAL................dis line by shaurya stole my heart!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed miya's dance was really cute nd d boy also felt sumthing fishy wid mishaLOLLOL but liked d way he is being portrayed......even he is on piya's jasoosi mission to find out d crush of mishkooooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dis pair is d one to luk out forHug
all in all a fair episode.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

princess329saphira7988--Nisha--kaushiki9Aisha.remosalsa

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
awsum analysis Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I liked, when Pia said, with pain in her eyesCry

that Maithili is com'g bet.  her present, Abhay& PiaEmbarrassed

Felt bad today for both Abhay & PiaUnhappy

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

awsum analysis Hug

thank uHug
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

I liked, when Pia said, with pain in her eyesCry

that Maithili is com'g bet.  her present, Abhay& PiaEmbarrassed

Felt bad today for both Abhay & PiaUnhappy

even i felt really bad for ametz todayCryCry abhay's pain of losing metz is unimaginable nd d way he was searching for metz everywhere was very touchingCryEmbarrassed

remosalsa

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yaa he was searching her like mad and he didnt care abt anyone even when pia came he was only thinking abt metz and ifelt so bad the more i see abhay metz the more i feel the road is so difficult for abhay pia would abhay ever be able to love pia with that much passion and devotion he has for metz

Edited by angel3142 - 17 January 2011 at 9:12am

Befikre

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
love the MiYa's dance..............they r looking very cute toghter

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

yaa he was searching her like mad and he didnt care abt anyone even when pia came he was only thinking abt metz and ifelt so bad the more i see abhay metz the more  feel the road is so difficult for abhay pia would abhay ever be able to love pia with that much passion and devotion he has for metz

i m also worried about dat only!!! at d end of d day it is abhiya's passionate luv story dat we want to see..........will abhay b able to do justice wid it is a big question mark.....Cry

angel3142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index