Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??! (Page 7)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Neethz!! that would b da worst part when he comes to know about da truth!! I mean he had kinda accepted that Metz is not there wid him now.. but deep down somewhere he hoped that she ll be back to keep her promise so he is seeing some hope.. 
So thats gonna be even more difficult for him to accept da fact that its not her....... Cry
Piya sure gonna be in big trouble then!! Yeah its Piya who is giving him that pain but only she can be da pain relief as well..!! Wink so hopefully AbhIya story starts soon!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

Chili, [Can i Call u that?Embarrassed]

Errmmm I dont know what to feel about Chandeena nowOuch.  I am oscillating between being neutral to them and disliking them. I certainly dont hate them because they still care abt Abhay in their own way [or else y wud they bother to save him from wolves in the jungle]. They care about his feelings towards Piya as well which is why they saved herBig smile

Its jus tat when you hear someone repeat the same stuff over 200 yrs, u tend to get a bid edgy on that person. And not to forget, Abhay is not shown to be trying to move on from Metz. I understand his luv is eternal but from parents POV, its their frustration to see Abhay get hurt by not trying to forget Metz and move on....

So probably, until Chandeena do something more drastic to hurt Abhay or Piya or Metz, I think I ll just try hard to stay neutral to themLOL

Lovly Post dearEmbarrassed

Krishi

Chili's great!! So, hi, Krishi! i don't think we've interacted before! Ok, you actually justified ChandeenaLOL
Ya, maybe you're rightEmbarrassed
They saved Abhay because they would've been exposed otherwise, they themselves said it. And they saved Pia only to attack her. Abhay saved her remember?
I agree on the frustration bit. And I calmed down long back. This post was just the after-episode effect. I really don't have time to form opinions about Chandeena anywayLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Neethz!! that would b da worst part when he comes to know about da truth!! I mean he had kinda accepted that Metz is not there wid him now.. but deep down somewhere he hoped that she ll be back to keep her promise so he is seeing some hope.. 
So thats gonna be even more difficult for him to accept da fact that its not her....... Cry
Piya sure gonna be in big trouble then!! Yeah its Piya who is giving him that pain but only she can be da pain relief as well..!! Wink so hopefully AbhIya story starts soon!!

No, Charu! I totally disagree there. We don't know for sure if Maithili is dead but if she is, Abhay needs to know it, accept it and move on! This fundamental of denial is going to prove to be fatal for him!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

No, Charu! I totally disagree there. We don't know for sure if Maithili is dead but if she is, Abhay needs to know it, accept it and move on! This fundamental of denial is going to prove to be fatal for him!! Embarrassed
Point taken!! Thumbs Up well said!! 

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Point taken!! Thumbs Up well said!! 

Thank youEmbarrassed

Charu21

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I can't believe it either...
How can Chandeena be so heartless?

I mean yhh ok... so they're vampires. But so what!?
Abhay's a vampire and he has so much dard, so much pain welled up inside him. 

Abhay's a vampire from the 18th Century,
He lived 3 centuries without his love Maithali. I've never seen a love so strong that has lived for 3 centuries !!

Abhay was a servant who fell in love with the Princess of Pandher Palace and Maithali loved him a lot too.
But the two met only to be seperated...  Maithali's father burnt her ALIVE! Who actually does that? And that too just for his "Izzat."

Abhay and Maithali died together...
What must he be going through right now? Even if he hears Maithali's name... so much pain is shown on his face.

This is the day when his beloved Maithali left him...
And this is the day that Chandeena wrote on the forms...
 as his BIRTHDAY !! I mean seriously, a birthday is meant to be celebrated, it's a happy time when you receive presents and get wished by everyone. But not for Abhay. He lost his one and only true love . But Chandeena can't see that.

They can't see the dard that Abhay... their ONLY SON is going through. I feel real bad for Abhay.

I don't get it though... why is everyone bashing Pia?
It's not her fault... she didn't write the dialogues, she only says them and acts it out.

She's a great actress but a very bad dancer (lol!)
And i love the pairing of her with Abhay... they look awesome together. What she's doing now, trying to find out Abhay's "mystery past" is the right thing to do... it won't give back Abhay his Maithali... but it will give him a new love who LOOKS like Maithali.

Pia cares for Abhay and she CAN SEE the dard that Abhay is going through. She can heal his heart, the wounds that have built up for 3 centuries, Pia can make them whole again!

And you know yhh... i so think Pia's pretending to be Maithali to get Abhay to tell her the truth, She knows that Abhay and Maithali are somehow connected and that Abhay feels for her...

She even said at the Pandher palace that to make Abhay tell the truth Maithali has to come back. She just has to.
So obviously this means that Pia's being Maithali so Abhay gives in and spills everything.

The only thing i feel bad about is that once Abhay pours his heart out... Pia's gonna tell him that she's Pia not Maithali... what will be going through Abhay's heart then!? And what will Pia's reaction be when she finds out that Abhay's a vampire and that he's from the 18th Century? What will she do?
Will she accept Abhay for who he is?

Bytheway, i so loved Misha and Shaurya in this episode.
They were WELL CUTE!! 

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@ Maz_4_life: Thanks for the reply. Chadeena disgusted me today. I don't care if they're supposed to be heartless and not feel but I hate them! Pia will definitely accept Abhay. That is what the show is about right?? A firefly who'll willingly get destroyed in love?? MiYa were amazing!! I loved them!Approve
Thanks for the reply!Smile

MegaAngelzs

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I agree!
Chandeena have no heart! They dont even care what there son is gone through!
But ya the MiYa scene was amazingg!!<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index