Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??! (Page 6)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for this wonderful post.

Chandeena were wrong or on levels period. There is no excuse that can justify them being cruel to Abhay. I think insensitive is too nice of a word to use on Chandeena. I know everybody saying chandeena have no heart so that's why they are like that but what about RESPECT. They should've had enough respect for Abhay after 200 years that would keep them from taunting him.

Exactly my point! I can't believe people are actually justifying Chandeena that too after accusing PiaErmm
Anyhow, thanks a ton for agreeing!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Chilloo looks like i m reading my own mind wid more sophisticated words!!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL
wat should i say now!! ditto!!!!!!!! LOL
I too wanted that article to be fake!! But no!! Piya did it!! D'oh
For me today's heart breaking part was Abhay's line  "Mujhe diya huva waada nibhaya hai usne"!!! 
I soooo want him to get da feeling of love again..... me pretty sure Piya gonna do that!! Thumbs Up
Do i need to mention - I hate Chandeena !!!!!!! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--pyar-ishk.Jane..

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
dud loved the episode so much the way misha said " and i love u " after ever dialogue of shaurya just loved it and why did haseena and chand give his birthday party on the same day when maithili died and loved abhay anger towards danish i wish this time he should kill danish if he tried to hurt piya .

Edited by aromal - 17 January 2011 at 11:45am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

OMG!!! Chilloo looks like i m reading my own mind wid more sophisticated words!!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL
wat should i say now!! ditto!!!!!!!! LOL
I too wanted that article to be fake!! But no!! Piya did it!! D'oh
For me today's heart breaking part was Abhay's line  "Mujhe diya huva waada nibhaya hai usne"!!! 
I soooo want him to get da feeling of love again..... me pretty sure Piya gonna do that!! Thumbs Up
Do i need to mention - I hate Chandeena !!!!!!! Dead

Charuu!! That dialogur broke my heart into a zillion pieces!Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart The pain on his face was too much to bear!Cry Cry What will Abhay do when he finds out it's not Maithili??Ouch Ouch I hate Chandeena too!Angry 
I hope Pia alleviates all his pains and sufferings! That guy so deserves happiness back in his life!

Charu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

dud loved the episode so much the way misha said " and i love u " after ever dialogue of shaurya just loved it and why did haseena and chand give his birthday party on the same day when maithili died and loved abhay anger towards danish i wish this time he should kill danish if he tried to hurt piya .

Ya, it was a lovely episode!! Thanks for replying!
I'm sure there's a catch to Danish being back. Let's see what that isSmile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ok first of all i would like to believe for the time being  that it wasn't  Piya because that would be like  major blooper and as i said in another post they should have done it in a better way if they want to show that she was Piya

anyhow if its still her, then she has crossed all her limits thats all i can say for now

about Chandeeena, well they are monsters after all!, and Abhay isn't their real son so its normal for them to be so insensitive but whats Piya s excuse?

cant say anything about Misha and the new guy cause i dont like them together

btw that scene should have been with Kabir because he is her childhood bud who knows her well and knows how she dresses up and all, how come this new guy whome she just met  knows her so well and act so buddy buddy with her? it doesn't make sense!Confused

i am fed up how Kabir is totally sidelined now and cut off from Misha !

and hey i become a dazzler whatever that meansLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 17 January 2011 at 11:54am

.Jane..

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Chili, [Can i Call u that?Embarrassed]

Errmmm I dont know what to feel about Chandeena nowOuch.  I am oscillating between being neutral to them and disliking them. I certainly dont hate them because they still care abt Abhay in their own way [or else y wud they bother to save him from wolves in the jungle]. They care about his feelings towards Piya as well which is why they saved herBig smile

Its jus tat when you hear someone repeat the same stuff over 200 yrs, u tend to get a bid edgy on that person. And not to forget, Abhay is not shown to be trying to move on from Metz. I understand his luv is eternal but from parents POV, its their frustration to see Abhay get hurt by not trying to forget Metz and move on....

So probably, until Chandeena do something more drastic to hurt Abhay or Piya or Metz, I think I ll just try hard to stay neutral to themLOL

Lovly Post dearEmbarrassed

Krishi

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

ok first of all i would like to believe for the time being  that it wasn't  Piya because that would be like  major blooper and as i said in another post they should have done it in a better way if they want to show that she was Piya

anyhow if its still her, then she has crossed all her limits thats all i can say for now

about Chandeeena, well they are monsters after all!, and Abhay isn't their real son so its normal for them to be so insensitive but whats Piya s excuse?

cant say anything about Misha and the new guy cause i dont like them together

btw that scene should have been with Kabir because he is her childhood bud who knows her well and knows how she dresses up and all, how come this new guy whome she just met  knows her so well and act so buddy buddy with her? it doesn't make sense!Confused

i am fed up how Kabir is totally sidelined now and cut off from Misha !

and hey i become a dazzler whatever that meansLOL

Congrats on becoming a dazzler!Hug
Even I'm extremely unhappy with Kabir being sidelined!Ouch
And I disagree with the rest of your post. Let's just leave it thereLOL

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index