Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??! (Page 5)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
 
LOLLOLLOL gd way 2 make sm1's hrt understand....
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by MagicalKash



Yeah . You also have a point!
God this serial is way too twisted for me to make sense now! LOL

Haha! Don't think too much. All will be well at the endEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
^Thanks! In any case, heart requires no logic, that's the mind. So good way to settle the mindWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9pyar-ishk

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Great post hon!
Completely agree with you. After watching Abhay today like that in pain and Chaandeena being the insensitive beasts they are....i couldnt help but feel bad for Abhay and scream at Chaandeena! Gosh! feel like crying after watching today's epi. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Great post hon!
Completely agree with you. After watching Abhay today like that in pain and Chaandeena being the insensitive beasts they are....i couldnt help but feel bad for Abhay and scream at Chaandeena! Gosh! feel like crying after watching today's epi. :(

Thanks, Anu!! I know, right??! I really feel like crying for Abhay and AM!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ya rt8 Wink
Originally posted by Chill_Out

^Thanks! In any case, heart requires no logic, that's the mind. So good way to settle the mindWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 497

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Lovely post
Chaandeena were so heartless today they always ask abhay to do this or that and he tries his best to do it,the least they could do was take his feelings in consideration before putting that date on those formsAngry
If piya is dressing up as metz I prefer the way she is going bcoz if she confronts him as Maithili his hopes will increase and he will end up getting more hurt .At least like this he can keep in touch with reality by telling himself he is seeing thingsDisapproveI feel so bad for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30578

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for this wonderful post.

Chandeena were wrong or on levels period. There is no excuse that can justify them being cruel to Abhay. I think insensitive is too nice of a word to use on Chandeena. I know everybody saying chandeena have no heart so that's why they are like that but what about RESPECT. They should've had enough respect for Abhay after 200 years that would keep them from taunting him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Lovely post
Chaandeena were so heartless today they always ask abhay to do this or that and he tries his best to do it,the least they could do was take his feelings in consideration before putting that date on those formsAngry
If piya is dressing up as metz I prefer the way she is going bcoz if she confronts him as Maithili his hopes will increase and he will end up getting more hurt .At least like this he can keep in touch with reality by telling himself he is seeing thingsDisapproveI feel so bad for him.

Thanks! Chadeena, well, I'm over them nowSleepy
Pia-Maithili, I would like to watch tomorrow's episode and hope that everything is sorted outSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index