Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??! (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

They are Vampires. So emotions ain't really their department . It's Abhay who is being an exception here, not chandeena. He is not supposed to feel. But even when I say this I still felt bad, not about chand I expected this from him. But haseena uncaring attitude was bad and sad. I always have felt that Haseena has cared for Abhay so it was really bad to see her act like this.
But then again you can't blame them. They are vampires . They aren't supposed to feel.

Parul (Did I get your name right? Sorry if I didn't, I tend to mix upEmbarrassed), you do have a point and I don't expect Chandeena to feel for Abhay but at least his feelings, na? Or is it asking for too much?

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

agree with u guys
bt when Mitz was there in d last scene where was Piya
evrybdy was dere except her

was she Piya or really Mitz...

i feel like if i were a Vamp i would like 2 drink d blood of Chandina 2day 4 this celebration on this date...

Pia or Maithili, I'm too confusedLOL

@black: Dead ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Pia is not insensitive, it's just that she is going through a rough time where she can not tell between right and wrong. 

Yup! You're totally right!!Big smile
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

They are Vampires. So emotions ain't really their department . It's Abhay who is being an exception here, not chandeena. He is not supposed to feel. But even when I say this I still felt bad, not about chand I expected this from him. But haseena uncaring attitude was bad and sad. I always have felt that Haseena has cared for Abhay so it was really bad to see her act like this.
But then again you can't blame them. They are vampires . They aren't supposed to feel.

<font color="#CC00FF">Parul (Did I get your name right? Sorry if I didn't, I tend to mix upEmbarrassed), you do have a point and I don't expect Chandeena to feel for Abhay but at least his feelings, na? Or is it asking for too much?</font>

Yes neethi, it's parul! Big smile
no it's not asking too much and it's ofcourse cruel whatever Chandeena did , and I am not justifying them. I am just saying it's expected from them and from their pov what they did wasn't wrong!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i know..i thot it will be like one scene where all this impersonating happens..bt i think she knows abhay might get doubt tht wat he saw could be piya...like u know how first time he saw her..he thot it could have been piya..so i think tht's why piya is just giving him glimpse of metz and coming to him as piya...or the CVs are just trying to confuse us and keeping it suspense until tomo..
i want her to stop too yaar..she is driving him crazy...tht's why i want all this over soon...
i just hope really tht abhay finds out it was piya doing all this...else knowing him he can live another 200 yrs thinkin tht metz is back and she will come one day...he needs to get out of his past

Ultimately he will find out! Pia will not obviously keep him thinking (at least I hope not, I have that much faith in her). Ya, you're right about the glimpses thingEmbarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

no it's not asking too much and it's ofcourse cruel whatever Chandeena did , and I am not justifying them. I am just saying it's expected from them and from their pov what they did wasn't wrong!

Well, I feel even from their PoV it was wrong. I mean I'm cool with them not feeling anything for AM but at least they shouldn't have forced Abhay na...it wasn't his fault Pia tumbled upon his birthday. And they could've waited a couple of daysEmbarrassed
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

<font color="#CC00FF">Well, I feel even from their PoV it was wrong. I mean I'm cool with them not feeling anything for AM but at least they shouldn't have forced Abhay na...it wasn't his fault Pia tumbled upon his birthday. And they could've waited a couple of daysEmbarrassed</font>

Yeah . You also have a point!
God this serial is way too twisted for me to make sense now! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Yeah . You also have a point!
God this serial is way too twisted for me to make sense now! LOL

Haha! Don't think too much. All will be well at the endEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index