Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??! (Page 3)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i so agree...chandeena are the height of insensitivity...
i mean seriously..out of all the dates..she got only this date...they very well know wat maithli means to abhay..still they make him smile and cut the stupid cake..as if this is the day of celebration...idiots...
and poor abhay..his fate is terrible too..out of all the days..chandeens throws party on this date..and piya is impersonating metz and reminding abhay of her...gives him even more pain cuz it was the same day...
i don't think abhay is hallucinating metz..of metz spirit was back..
i think it's been piya all the way dressed as metz...she is smart too...she is giving him glimpses of metz then will come in front of him...so he actually falls in the trap...and honestly i really don't want metz back in any form..
i hope all this gets over soon..cuz abhay is getting happy at this time...bt he is goin towards big disappointment...i hope he figures out or finds out tht it was piya impersonating metz all the way..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashUrock

chandeena put the date of abhay's birthday 11 jan and they forget its ok becoz abhay wasnt their son and even they didnt accepted him as their son........they mi8 reared abhay becoz of their own profit....but they did remember the most painful day in his life....1st they forgot his b'day and celebrated it on the most painful day of abhay's life.....and yea i think in 1st two times piya was dressing as maithli........but last time she came in front of all??it cant happened....becoz piya knw it well that she could be caught..........

I agree about Chandeena. About Pia-Maithili, we can only speculate till it's shown. Abhay spotted Maithili and the very next minute, Pia was at the party. But I think EK is just trying to confuse us. Let's see what happensSmile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i so agree...chandeena are the height of insensitivity...
i mean seriously..out of all the dates..she got only this date...they very well know wat maithli means to abhay..still they make him smile and cut the stupid cake..as if this is the day of celebration...idiots...
and poor abhay..his fate is terrible too..out of all the days..chandeens throws party on this date..and piya is impersonating metz and reminding abhay of her...gives him even more pain cuz it was the same day...
i don't think abhay is hallucinating metz..of metz spirit was back..
i think it's been piya all the way dressed as metz...she is smart too...she is giving him glimpses of metz then will come in front of him...so he actually falls in the trap...and honestly i really don't want metz back in any form..
i hope all this gets over soon..cuz abhay is getting happy at this time...bt he is goin towards big disappointment...i hope he figures out or finds out tht it was piya impersonating metz all the way..

Forget Chandeena, I don't even want to talk about them now. Ya, not that it's Pia's fault, she doesn'y know but it's unfortunate that she picked this day of all to impersonate Maithili. And if Pia is really making Abhay believe that he's hallucinating then she better stop! I supported her with her thing because I thought she'll get over and done with it in one confrontation but I do not want her making Abhay go all crazy throughout the party! That is so not happening for me!
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
@chill_out............u r r8 even i think the same Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
They are Vampires. So emotions ain't really their department . It's Abhay who is being an exception here, not chandeena. He is not supposed to feel. But even when I say this I still felt bad, not about chand I expected this from him. But haseena uncaring attitude was bad and sad. I always have felt that Haseena has cared for Abhay so it was really bad to see her act like this.
But then again you can't blame them. They are vampires . They aren't supposed to feel.

Edited by MagicalKash - 17 January 2011 at 9:38am

.Jane..

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
agree with u guys
bt when Mitz was there in d last scene where was Piya
evrybdy was dere except her

was she Piya or really Mitz...

i feel like if i were a Vamp i would like 2 drink d blood of Chandina 2day 4 this celebration on this date...

.Jane..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Pia is not insensitive, it's just that she is going through a rough time where she can not tell between right and wrong. 

.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Forget Chandeena, I don't even want to talk about them now. Ya, not that it's Pia's fault, she doesn'y know but it's unfortunate that she picked this day of all to impersonate Maithili. And if Pia is really making Abhay believe that he's hallucinating then she better stop! I supported her with her thing because I thought she'll get over and done with it in one confrontation but I do not want her making Abhay go all crazy throughout the party! That is so not happening for me!
i know..i thot it will be like one scene where all this impersonating happens..bt i think she knows abhay might get doubt tht wat he saw could be piya...like u know how first time he saw her..he thot it could have been piya..so i think tht's why piya is just giving him glimpse of metz and coming to him as piya...or the CVs are just trying to confuse us and keeping it suspense until tomo..
i want her to stop too yaar..she is driving him crazy...tht's why i want all this over soon...
i just hope really tht abhay finds out it was piya doing all this...else knowing him he can live another 200 yrs thinkin tht metz is back and she will come one day...he needs to get out of his past

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index