Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??! (Page 2)

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
edited my post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Absolutely Agree with everything you have written. But I still I would excuse Chandeena as they are Vampires and do not have a Heart. But Piya... maybe she is a teenager obsessed in Love... I still feel that she was insensitive towards Abhay's feelings even when she knows Maithili's thoughts bring him pain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

res***********************

edited**************************

i felt the same about chandeena they should have atleast not kept this party .....
pias thoughts today proved that she does care about abhays pain and want to do something regarding it...but how is she supposed to know without hurting him .he will never ever tell her the truth so she had to do it

common unlike us she doesnt know how strong is abhay and metz bonding

we have even seen abhay giving a lot of pain to pia by humiliating her all the time to keep her away because he felt thats good for her

feeling really bad for abhay has to go through soo much when he lost his love

but one thing which striked my mind was abhay is actually waiting for maithli to return and keep her promise to be together again

if maithli returns what will happen to pia and abhay (as this show is about abhay and pia....i just hope ekta kapoor doesnt want to separate the leads like she does in all her shows)

and if pia is maithli how is abhay supposed to know.......because he even not finding out the reason about pia being like
maithli(as he says u both r similar)

Well, I don't know about Maithili's return. I personally don't want it because if she comes back she'll either be Pia or negative and I don't want both! 

--AROMAL--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Absolutely Agree with everything you have written. But I still I would excuse Chandeena as they are Vampires and do not have a Heart. But Piya... maybe she is a teenager obsessed in Love... I still feel that she was insensitive towards Abhay's feelings even when she knows Maithili's thoughts bring him pain.

Thanks for agreeing Anamika!Smile
You would excuse Chandeena because they're vampires and have no heart?? But then, Abhay is also a vampire with no heart. His heart pains so Chandeena can at least feel his pain right?? Pia is definitely insensitive but she doesn't understand the depth of Abhay's feeling for Maithili yet!Embarrassed

--AROMAL--

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i agree wid u...............completely!
her behaviour was a ..........abit wierd........she feels that but then agn........ but she also wants to knw d truth.i hope once she gets to knw she act mature n will undrstnd him......Embarrassed
poor abhay seriously........

n i dont want maithli to return in any way..........Embarrassed

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 17 January 2011 at 9:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--pyar-ishk.Jane..

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
chandeena put the date of abhay's birthday 11 jan and they forget its ok becoz abhay wasnt their son and even they didnt accepted him as their son........they mi8 reared abhay becoz of their own profit....but they did remember the most painful day in his life....1st they forgot his b'day and celebrated it on the most painful day of abhay's life.....and yea i think in 1st two times piya was dressing as maithli........but last time she came in front of all??it cant happened....becoz piya knw it well that she could be caught..........

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

her behaviour was a ..........abit wierd........she feels that but then agn........ but she also wants to knw d truth.i hope once she gets to knw she act mature n will undrstnd him......Embarrassed

Ya, I was actually pretty shocked and even disappointed in Hasina Raichand very frankly! Both of them knew what Maithili had meant to Abhay. They could've at least pretended to care right??

About Maithili, ya, I want her to be a painful but sweet memory of Abhay and not come backEmbarrassed

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Ya, I was actually pretty shocked and even disappointed in Hasina Raichand very frankly! Both of them knew what Maithili had meant to Abhay. They could've at least pretended to care right??

About Maithili, ya, I want her to be a painful but sweet memory of Abhay and not come backEmbarrassed
i agree!
i mean they are fully aware of his past n doin a thing like this.........
they r his parents aparently!!gosh.......
n abt maithli........yea i agree.......Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index