Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
agree with u guys
bt when Mitz was there in d last scene where was Piya
evrybdy was dere except her

was she Piya or really Mitz...

i feel like if i were a Vamp i would like 2 drink d blood of Chandina 2day 4 this celebration on this date...

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pia is not insensitive, it's just that she is going through a rough time where she can not tell between right and wrong. 
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Forget Chandeena, I don't even want to talk about them now. Ya, not that it's Pia's fault, she doesn'y know but it's unfortunate that she picked this day of all to impersonate Maithili. And if Pia is really making Abhay believe that he's hallucinating then she better stop! I supported her with her thing because I thought she'll get over and done with it in one confrontation but I do not want her making Abhay go all crazy throughout the party! That is so not happening for me!

i know..i thot it will be like one scene where all this impersonating happens..bt i think she knows abhay might get doubt tht wat he saw could be piya...like u know how first time he saw her..he thot it could have been piya..so i think tht's why piya is just giving him glimpse of metz and coming to him as piya...or the CVs are just trying to confuse us and keeping it suspense until tomo..
i want her to stop too yaar..she is driving him crazy...tht's why i want all this over soon...
i just hope really tht abhay finds out it was piya doing all this...else knowing him he can live another 200 yrs thinkin tht metz is back and she will come one day...he needs to get out of his past

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MagicalKash

They are Vampires. So emotions ain't really their department . It's Abhay who is being an exception here, not chandeena. He is not supposed to feel. But even when I say this I still felt bad, not about chand I expected this from him. But haseena uncaring attitude was bad and sad. I always have felt that Haseena has cared for Abhay so it was really bad to see her act like this.
But then again you can't blame them. They are vampires . They aren't supposed to feel.

Parul (Did I get your name right? Sorry if I didn't, I tend to mix up😳), you do have a point and I don't expect Chandeena to feel for Abhay but at least his feelings, na? Or is it asking for too much?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

agree with u guys

bt when Mitz was there in d last scene where was Piya
evrybdy was dere except her

was she Piya or really Mitz...

i feel like if i were a Vamp i would like 2 drink d blood of Chandina 2day 4 this celebration on this date...

Pia or Maithili, I'm too confused😆

@black: ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤£
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

Pia is not insensitive, it's just that she is going through a rough time where she can not tell between right and wrong. 

Yup! You're totally right!!😃
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#CC00FF">Parul (Did I get your name right? Sorry if I didn't, I tend to mix up😳), you do have a point and I don't expect Chandeena to feel for Abhay but at least his feelings, na? Or is it asking for too much?</font>

Yes neethi, it's parul! 😃
no it's not asking too much and it's ofcourse cruel whatever Chandeena did , and I am not justifying them. I am just saying it's expected from them and from their pov what they did wasn't wrong!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

i know..i thot it will be like one scene where all this impersonating happens..bt i think she knows abhay might get doubt tht wat he saw could be piya...like u know how first time he saw her..he thot it could have been piya..so i think tht's why piya is just giving him glimpse of metz and coming to him as piya...or the CVs are just trying to confuse us and keeping it suspense until tomo..
i want her to stop too yaar..she is driving him crazy...tht's why i want all this over soon...
i just hope really tht abhay finds out it was piya doing all this...else knowing him he can live another 200 yrs thinkin tht metz is back and she will come one day...he needs to get out of his past

Ultimately he will find out! Pia will not obviously keep him thinking (at least I hope not, I have that much faith in her). Ya, you're right about the glimpses thing😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Yes neethi, it's parul! 😃
no it's not asking too much and it's ofcourse cruel whatever Chandeena did , and I am not justifying them. I am just saying it's expected from them and from their pov what they did wasn't wrong!

Well, I feel even from their PoV it was wrong. I mean I'm cool with them not feeling anything for AM but at least they shouldn't have forced Abhay na...it wasn't his fault Pia tumbled upon his birthday. And they could've waited a couple of days😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#CC00FF">Well, I feel even from their PoV it was wrong. I mean I'm cool with them not feeling anything for AM but at least they shouldn't have forced Abhay na...it wasn't his fault Pia tumbled upon his birthday. And they could've waited a couple of days😳</font>

Yeah . You also have a point!
God this serial is way too twisted for me to make sense now! 😆