Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Absolutely Agree with everything you have written. But I still I would excuse Chandeena as they are Vampires and do not have a Heart. But Piya... maybe she is a teenager obsessed in Love... I still feel that she was insensitive towards Abhay's feelings even when she knows Maithili's thoughts bring him pain.

Thanks for agreeing Anamika!๐Ÿ˜Š
You would excuse Chandeena because they're vampires and have no heart?? But then, Abhay is also a vampire with no heart. His heart pains so Chandeena can at least feel his pain right?? Pia is definitely insensitive but she doesn't understand the depth of Abhay's feeling for Maithili yet!๐Ÿ˜ณ
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid u...............completely!
her behaviour was a ..........abit wierd........she feels that but then agn........ but she also wants to knw d truth.i hope once she gets to knw she act mature n will undrstnd him......๐Ÿ˜ณ
poor abhay seriously........

n i dont want maithli to return in any way..........๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
chandeena put the date of abhay's birthday 11 jan and they forget its ok becoz abhay wasnt their son and even they didnt accepted him as their son........they mi8 reared abhay becoz of their own profit....but they did remember the most painful day in his life....1st they forgot his b'day and celebrated it on the most painful day of abhay's life.....and yea i think in 1st two times piya was dressing as maithli........but last time she came in front of all??it cant happened....becoz piya knw it well that she could be caught..........
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

i agree wid u...............completely!

her behaviour was a ..........abit wierd........she feels that but then agn........ but she also wants to knw d truth.i hope once she gets to knw she act mature n will undrstnd him......๐Ÿ˜ณ
poor abhay seriously........

n i dont want maithli to return in any way..........๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya, I was actually pretty shocked and even disappointed in Hasina Raichand very frankly! Both of them knew what Maithili had meant to Abhay. They could've at least pretended to care right??

About Maithili, ya, I want her to be a painful but sweet memory of Abhay and not come back๐Ÿ˜ณ
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ya, I was actually pretty shocked and even disappointed in Hasina Raichand very frankly! Both of them knew what Maithili had meant to Abhay. They could've at least pretended to care right??

About Maithili, ya, I want her to be a painful but sweet memory of Abhay and not come back๐Ÿ˜ณ

i agree!
i mean they are fully aware of his past n doin a thing like this.........
they r his parents aparently!!gosh.......
n abt maithli........yea i agree.......๐Ÿ˜Š
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i so agree...chandeena are the height of insensitivity...
i mean seriously..out of all the dates..she got only this date...they very well know wat maithli means to abhay..still they make him smile and cut the stupid cake..as if this is the day of celebration...idiots...
and poor abhay..his fate is terrible too..out of all the days..chandeens throws party on this date..and piya is impersonating metz and reminding abhay of her...gives him even more pain cuz it was the same day...
i don't think abhay is hallucinating metz..of metz spirit was back..
i think it's been piya all the way dressed as metz...she is smart too...she is giving him glimpses of metz then will come in front of him...so he actually falls in the trap...and honestly i really don't want metz back in any form..
i hope all this gets over soon..cuz abhay is getting happy at this time...bt he is goin towards big disappointment...i hope he figures out or finds out tht it was piya impersonating metz all the way..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashUrock

chandeena put the date of abhay's birthday 11 jan and they forget its ok becoz abhay wasnt their son and even they didnt accepted him as their son........they mi8 reared abhay becoz of their own profit....but they did remember the most painful day in his life....1st they forgot his b'day and celebrated it on the most painful day of abhay's life.....and yea i think in 1st two times piya was dressing as maithli........but last time she came in front of all??it cant happened....becoz piya knw it well that she could be caught..........

I agree about Chandeena. About Pia-Maithili, we can only speculate till it's shown. Abhay spotted Maithili and the very next minute, Pia was at the party. But I think EK is just trying to confuse us. Let's see what happens๐Ÿ˜Š
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

i so agree...chandeena are the height of insensitivity...

i mean seriously..out of all the dates..she got only this date...they very well know wat maithli means to abhay..still they make him smile and cut the stupid cake..as if this is the day of celebration...idiots...
and poor abhay..his fate is terrible too..out of all the days..chandeens throws party on this date..and piya is impersonating metz and reminding abhay of her...gives him even more pain cuz it was the same day...
i don't think abhay is hallucinating metz..of metz spirit was back..
i think it's been piya all the way dressed as metz...she is smart too...she is giving him glimpses of metz then will come in front of him...so he actually falls in the trap...and honestly i really don't want metz back in any form..
i hope all this gets over soon..cuz abhay is getting happy at this time...bt he is goin towards big disappointment...i hope he figures out or finds out tht it was piya impersonating metz all the way..

Forget Chandeena, I don't even want to talk about them now. Ya, not that it's Pia's fault, she doesn'y know but it's unfortunate that she picked this day of all to impersonate Maithili. And if Pia is really making Abhay believe that he's hallucinating then she better stop! I supported her with her thing because I thought she'll get over and done with it in one confrontation but I do not want her making Abhay go all crazy throughout the party! That is so not happening for me!
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@chill_out............u r r8 even i think the same ๐Ÿ˜‰
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are Vampires. So emotions ain't really their department . It's Abhay who is being an exception here, not chandeena. He is not supposed to feel. But even when I say this I still felt bad, not about chand I expected this from him. But haseena uncaring attitude was bad and sad. I always have felt that Haseena has cared for Abhay so it was really bad to see her act like this.
But then again you can't blame them. They are vampires . They aren't supposed to feel.Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago