Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And I called Pia insensitive??!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jfiddlechopstickprincess329shaggyscoobytantrums..-Adrastea-aewax-nissaphira7988meawMegaAngelzs.Mehak.niru273AnamikaSJainka7eelaluvkasu--softyy--reepicheepnatashu--AROMAL--sushupsIndigoBluesshruthiRffkhanRitzieblossom1234-.Perk.-bAkChOd.Charu21TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sanchita--Aisha.Shivani_4uAmeres-Fatima-music_l0ver036pyar-ishkBefikre

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
res***********************

edited**************************

i felt the same about chandeena they should have atleast not kept this party .....
pias thoughts today proved that she does care about abhays pain and want to do something regarding it...but how is she supposed to know without hurting him .he will never ever tell her the truth so she had to do it

common unlike us she doesnt know how strong is abhay and metz bonding

we have even seen abhay giving a lot of pain to pia by humiliating her all the time to keep her away because he felt thats good for her

feeling really bad for abhay has to go through soo much when he lost his love

but one thing which striked my mind was abhay is actually waiting for maithli to return and keep her promise to be together again

if maithli returns what will happen to pia and abhay (as this show is about abhay and pia....i just hope ekta kapoor doesnt want to separate the leads like she does in all her shows)

and if pia is maithli how is abhay supposed to know.......because he even not finding out the reason about pia being like
maithli(as he says u both r similar)

Edited by sushups - 17 January 2011 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
nice post chilooo..........my take on today's epi is same as urs..........chaandeena especially chaand has proved dat dey r walking dead only wid no heart at all!!!!!!!!! how cud dey choose d same date to celebrate abhay's b'day when abhay lost his life...his love maithali???? dey r impossible!!!!!!
well i really found shaurya cute nd he stole my heart when he said dat one shud be original........

--AROMAL--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

nice post chilooo..........my take on today's epi is same as urs..........chaandeena especially chaand has proved dat dey r walking dead only wid no heart at all!!!!!!!!! how cud dey choose d same date to celebrate abhay's b'day when abhay lost his life...his love maithali???? dey r impossible!!!!!!
well i really found shaurya cute nd he stole my heart when he said dat one shud be original........

Oh ya, totally!! I really respect him for that!! Misha is such a lovely girl she should be proud of who she is! Shaurya's totally right!! Why was she dressed like that if she didn't like it?? I loved both of them today! And of course, that song was my all time favourite!

--AROMAL--Befikre

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
well i think the creative did this same date because this is date again an history wld be created and pia wld know the truth abt abhay past and who he is so thats why this date like abhay said pathar ki lakker mein liki hai yeh tarik and again  it wld start a new story

there is a connection between abhaymetz and pia and thats what they are trying to show i guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

well i think the creative did this same date because this is date again an history wld be created and pia wld know the truth abt abhay past and who he is so thats why this date like abhay said pathar ki lakker mein liki hai yeh tarik and again  it wld start a new story

there is a connection between abhaymetz and pia and thats what they are trying to show i guess

Haha!! Nice connection but I'm talking about Chandeena's insensitivity. They don't want history to be created today do they?? I know why the CVs chose this dateEmbarrassed
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
chandeeena ka pata nahi unko tho bas party karne ko aur apni pyaas bhujane ka mauka chaye lolz

Edited by angel3142 - 17 January 2011 at 9:05am

--AROMAL--Shivani_4u

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

chandeeena ka pata nahi unko tho bas party karne ko aur apni pyaas bhujane ka mauka chaye lolz

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index