Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Cant wait to see Gauri's exp

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First congratulations on arjun and arohis marriage, though we all know this will happen, it was nice to see it happen with out heavy drama - but who could ignore the nautanki Arjun did he he he lol

The moment they got married and saw it was Arjun, the first thought that came across my mind was what would be GAURIs expression on this, really waiting to see.

So guys i know it great moment for arjuhi but tell me how many of you thought the same ... About Gauri's reaction to this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gauri's rxn!! Can't even imagine.. I just can't stop my laughter 🤣 imagining her face!!
She's gonna have a heart attack for sure..

A line for her: "Dil ke armaan aanson mein beh gaye".. he he!!

But I'm very very happy for our lovely Arjuhi even though it's a revenge wedding, we all know where it's going. Our Arjun can't remain angry with his Arohi for too long. But before that we are definitely going to see lots of fights.. lol no battles btw the two of them. Can't wait for Arohi to move to Singhania mansion!!

If.rockerz thumbnail
Yes even i couldnt stop but think of gauri - i wish she cries a lot for all the trouble she caused arjohi
ana.khan thumbnail
i wish k wo pagal hi ho jae.............may be bht xada sara royee.................yayyyyyy.......wana see her crying..........
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same here...I was like camera on gauri...haha
It wld be nice to see her face 2mrw..it wld be like mtv's one tight slap...haha
chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rolf 🤣 Awesome maza aayega ab 👏 Gauri has only 1 dialogue.. "Rajvir Dekho" 🤪
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It would be a treat to watch Gauri's reaction on Arjuhi's marriage😆
Saare plans par paani phir gaya😆
wida thumbnail
hehe woudl love to see her shocking face.. but im sure seh will say more bad things and all.. but yeah i can understand im suree whoel family including arohi wil hate arjun more.. but i can understand that