Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya...........A Cry Baby.

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Divya is now permanently tagged as a CRY BABY.
She proves tht she cannot be happy no matter how hard others.......or she herself tries.

She not only ruins others lives but hers as well.......i'm sure by the end of the show....it'll be her going pyschotic as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she is such a spoilt brat i used to lyk her character but man she was so annoying today
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If this is the way she treats her Man and Marriage there is no doubt that her marriage would end soon.
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes she was sooo annoying today...poor sid was trying to b good to her wanted to b romantic with her...God knows wat she wants..!!! she can never stay happy n will never let others stay happy...
i really felt bad for sid today.....he is trying to adjust but this divya..!!hhuhhhh...!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
She does not understand the value of any relationship and its her misfortune that she is destroying with her own hands, what she had aspired so much herself.

she does not have proper values. Bad luck!
starz4me thumbnail
She finally turned into her mother....selfish.
But atleast her mother shows or pretends to be concerned.....but Divya does not even do that......n like wat Bani said.....its her misfortune that she is destroying with her own hands whatever little she had got.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

She finally turned into her mother....selfish.

But atleast her mother shows or pretends to be concerned.....but Divya does not even do that......n like wat Bani said.....its her misfortune that she is destroying with her own hands whatever little she had got.

Not "little" dear, she got "everything" she wanted, without making any effort. Nivi, her mother and then her destiny gave her what she wanted. She wanted Sid. But after getting Sid, she is losing him. Very unfortunate girl and her own worst enemy!