Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

uuuugh way too much man!! edit 18th jan (Page 2)

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
You know what? I had the same doubt yesterday but then I realised that it actually makes sense.Abhay is too shocked emotionally to make sense of anything right now.Just imagine thinking your loved one is dead for past 200 years and then just finding that maybe they are back? You get it right??  Abhay is just too shocked with everything right now to think logically. Remember for us it maybe 2-3 epi but for Abhay its just all happening in 1 day!

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
agree.................

but  we  hve  to  ignore  these  types  of  lil  things  as  this  is  a  t.v  show n  most  imp  its  ekta  drama..............................
BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
.Yes these days bloopers are increasing in the show. So here is a bloopers thread.Bloopers are to b discussed here.
Blooper Shlooper Haye Rabba!-DISCUSS HERE ONLY.

read this for deatails abt otehr posts
||MUST READ|| IMP links,Bloopers,Twilight,TVD
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
dud being a vampire cant he tell difference between a human and a spirit . da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

You know what? I had the same doubt yesterday but then I realised that it actually makes sense.Abhay is too shocked emotionally to make sense of anything right now.Just imagine thinking your loved one is dead for past 200 years and then just finding that maybe they are back? You get it right??  Abhay is just too shocked with everything right now to think logically. Remember for us it maybe 2-3 epi but for Abhay its just all happening in 1 day!

but yaar chand and haseena can tell...they have sharp senses...a lil odd Action and they'll notice...they dint obsereve piya missing???...and abhay's reaction??
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
They didn't notice but will surely notice. According to the article Haseena will stop Abhay before telling the truth to Piya.
AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
ya shayd wo itna pyaar me tha jo notice nahi kiya... but kya abhay k ilawa koi or piya ko nahi dakha k piya ese dressed up kyon hai.... jab abhay cake kaat raha tha tab bhi to usne dakha... wo to samne khadi thi har koi dakh sakta tha.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index