India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

uuuugh way too much man!! edit 18th jan

mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i mean srsly kitna ignore karainge.....thz r major bloopers...adn a big turn off.....can 't abhay tell the difference...pia was standing way to close....cant he sense the heart beat...the blood rushing in her veins to decide kay shes a human..not a part of his imagination...and vampires can see the wind move from its place...is it that easy for pia to deceive him??

i mean in dznt have to do with Ekta kappor team not having amazing technology.. but they should be taking care of these minute details...it has a gr8 effect..atleast for me.....some logic plzzzzzz

AnA

18th jan

now even haseena and chaand are losing thr vampire powers!!!! dude u ppl can smell blood!!! aaaaaghh

Edited by mohseena - 18 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kapil41996saphira7988sushii.meaw--AROMAL----sumana13---.Perk.-

mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
??...nobody agrees?
sitamathur Newbie
sitamathur
sitamathur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i agree. i was waiting for somebody to bring it up. it makes me feel like a fool to take out time and watch a serial, when they dont have the time to verify facts. the biggest i think was pia's locket at the Pandher Palace. it was obvious that she was wearing it by the lake, which had paper lotuses. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kapil41996mohseena--AROMAL----sumana13--

mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i know...whn they make thz blunders!!
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i agree....he is a vampire he should be able to tell the diffrence immediatly....and i am not convinced by that he thinks its her just cause of a 'dress'....however maybe its creatives point in showing how madly he is in Metz thaughts that just a alike 'sight' of her would make him forget to consider all signs.

but one point i absoultly found weird and inappropriate in todays episode was the 'lost and 'confused' Abhay who totally ignored Piya and everyone....just out of the blue bumped into Danish and all of a sudden came to his senses and started to give him attitudeConfused....i think creative needs to handle their characters behaving tranisitions a little better.....maybe it was only to get Chand and Abhay talkingErmmlol

Edited by ..Mari.. - 17 January 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--

mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

i agree....he is a vampire he should be able to tell the diffrence immediatly....and i am not convinced by that he thinks its her just cause of a 'dress'....however maybe its creatives point in showing how madly he is in Metz thaughts that just a alike 'sight' of her would make him forget to consider all signs.

but one point i absoultly found weird and inappropriate in todays episode was the 'lost and 'confused' Abhay who totally ignored Piya and everyone....just out of the blue bumped into Danish and all of a sudden came to his senses and started to give him attitudeConfused....i think creative needs to handle their characters behaving tranisitions a little better.....maybe it was only to get Chand and Abhay talkingErmmlol

danish comeback so dint fit the track...and the birthday seemed sooooo dull!!! and thn thz silly bloopers!!!...and yesterday abay pia act as if thr was no chemistry.. i guess theyr tired of all the hectic shooting!!
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Agree with u. He is a vampire and he can easily differentiate that. Though he is very emotional this time but still he is vampire. We remember this but cvs forgot. Sometimes such things r very irritating esp the way abhay behaving today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index