Rai men are funny...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

loved the epi coz it was fully of avita moments - simple was too funny as usual and did you see bhootni's reaction when it was avi on the phone - she could have jumped for joy - well she nearly did - and the disapoinment when the phone was cut...can't wait 4 tomorrow to see how avdesh deals with the local gunda's without a weapon at hand!

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=Vistaa] Ae Bhai, aap sab log kyun itne chintit ho rahen hain? (Oh guys, why are u all so worried?)

When people could think AviTa could have consummated with Avi with a bullet wound, then what is a little weakness and malnourishment?Big smileBig smileBig smile And CB, the two are sayaane enough to know about preventive mechanisms (LOLLOLLOL), so don't worry about the other P word. The other humungous plus the BJ-free environs. IMHO, couldn't get better,Big smileBig smile

"Mauqa bhi hai, dastoor bhi aur rasme-zamana bhi"

ROFL

hi vista
asolutely right  vistaLOLLOLLOL
actually  i think  a romantic SR cud remove all weakness of arpi!Wink
what do u think?

So true, Chista....nothing works like a little bit of love therapyWinkEmbarrassedLOL

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update CB. I loved the Avita scene again. I was like blushing the entire scene when Avita hug and Avi tells her that he is all hers. RV is irritating as usual. He is going to use Shika to get to Avita. Ultimately, I knew this will happen, Avita will have some pleasant times and then be in trouble again. Just wish that RV doesn't follow the encounter order.

Vistaa

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Thanx CB for the update. Just saw the episode, it was awesomeClapClap.
Loved the Avita scenes. Now that Avi has taken the new oath, looking forward to a whole lot of romantic, playful scenes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed,   let Avita just enjoy each others company for the time being. 

Vistaa

Anita16 Senior Member
Anita16
Anita16

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
wonderful update.....thank
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for awesome update CB
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Chatter..But I notice this was more a discussion on Avitha's SR rather than the episode And the good girl that I am,I am lovingit!!! I loved all the views from Dreamy,vistaa,Nandu,Mont & Prash... I feel Avi is all ready & set..Like vistaa said Mauka bhi hai dastoor bhi hai... I would rather have them do it now when they are desperate & passionate than have it all arranged & Avi faltering miserably like te first time!!!! But the way he was holding her by the waist yesterday he looks like he is all prepared this time!!!EmbarrassedWink

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index