Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th jan WU avdesh pratigya (Page 14)

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hi everybody,
sorry for the long post reply,if you like to read it  or not ,I wont feel, but  please dont forget to press the button for the Awesome show GKD and for its wonderful cast.
As i have read all the cooments I just felt like this and I just want to share it if you like(I know if you dont like you just pause it)
Aap sab ko Avita ka SR ki intejar hai na. Mujhe bhi.
 kyounki:.Somebody saying arpi is weak and this is not the right time for consummation. aap sab ka feelings ko feel karne ke baadh  mujhe aisa laga, kaash my woh pujariji ki patni hothi.hothi ka hogayi.(please dont think that iam that much oldie, just for the Avita sake ) ab hum Itna acha khana bana dhenge (very healthy and yummy. waise tho jungle me free fruit be miltha hai na) jaisa muttton ka dum Biryani, chilli chicken, prawn masala, aloo gobi ke parate,  some fresh leafy salad,thodi si desert Rasmalai be.(After eating my yummy yummy food arpi and avi will become just like pehelwan ek dhum tandhroost). Avita cant resist themselves  from eating them without  thinking that ek pujariji ki patni be itna achha non-  veg  bana dethi(Sorry no offence if some ppl may felt like that way, as iam just writing to make my self feel bit better after all,  you all worried about Avita.Which made me feeel very very Cry 
  still ARPI IS WEAK ?! after watching her husband taking oath to leave the old path? :
No way ,  you see how she jumped towards her husband and kissed his hand.
Ek bar aap sab aankhe bandh kar leejiye. Ab hum Arpi ki safedh saadi badhalwa ke(with  a beatiful saree), thodi si make up laga dhenge.(iam bit afraid  ki panditji ki tiny hut me kya milega, dekhe tho wo akele me rehethe hai, cos even  i havent see the glimpse of his wife here), khulla baal ke saath(tied hair makes her look bit older)here is hamara lovely brave arpi
 Ab aap logan aankhe kholiye na.Lo aagayi Arpi aap ke samne.Ek dham Fit and fine.Ab aap logan kya kahenge.Is she looking weak now? ha.
Areh Hamara Avi ko dheko, kitna mesmerised hoke arpi ko dhekh raha hai.(Woh be bahuth bore hogaya arpi ko is jail ke saadi me dhekh kar)
 About RV's behind them:
 Areh yar ab tak usko ye nahi patha wo dhono kaha hi.Just assume they are just free birds until he finds them .May be hours or days or weeks( yeh possible  hotha bagawan saath diyetho)  We dont  know , only the writer and director knows about it eh.maar dho goli is thought ko RV's just behind them for a while For the sake of Avita(let them take a breath for a while) Yeh tho bahuth acha khasa mouka tha ek dusre ke bahon me dub jane ka.
I think we are much worried about them, but mujeh aisa bhi  feel hone laga ki After Avi's second P, she is over the cloud nine or moon.Yeah Im right cos she could not control hersef from kissing his hand( It looks like Arpi is very generous in kissing her husband(Check that scenes in jungle when Avi was injurred ))Lekin hamara hero tho kiss karne me ek dum kanjoos nikhala(may be he is saving them to over pour on arpi on SR ).I think Now she is 100% or more than that , fit and fine inside after watching her husband taking oath to leave that path which she doesnt like.(Please feel it just standing her place for a second ,please)
 Physically, she will be fine by tomorrow, as we did serve a wonderful banquet for the sweet couple. 
SR :
 imagine Just both of them in that hut(Panditji pooja paat ke liye mandir chalegayi) Hum sab (awsome GKDians were Playing the part of Awsome four now) apna apna pasandh ki(HUm khane ke liye nahi) dish leke Avita ke pas chale gaye woh pujariji ki hut ke paas.
"Bhayyaji(oops, ab woh  sirf AST) , aap khana peene ki chinta sab chod dheeiye hum haina, aapke liye kya kya leke ayehai.Chicken Biryani, mutter pulav, ye kebab aur a vegetable sabji , parate(iam afraid pujariji ki hut me non vez allowed ya nai). kubh kalo" (Kya patha RV ka raid kabibi ho sakta hai)Iske baadh kitne dhin fir apko baagna padega
Ab Avita peyt bar ke khana kaliya aur  Avi to aisa sogoye ki woh pichle char dhino se ek minute ke liye be so nahi paye(Woh saala ran vijay jeena haraam kar diya na) 
poor Arpi, she is usually not used to have afternoon nap(cos she used to has look after the family members) just gone for tidying up things and been to have a nicewarm shower bath with some perfumed oil in the out side bath room(hut me attached bath room nahi hothe na).
Bhayyaji up after a wee nap and look out for Arpi. As He could not find  her and started thinking "yeh RV ki chaal nahi haina" (Avi is unaware that shoot at sight orders were  already given by the  police official )and started screeming for Arpi. ARpi  really and dropped her mug in her hand and screamed as she was afraid as if The RV was there.Avi  take a sigh of relief and giggled and said to herwho is behind shower curtain in lower voice that he will go out and be back in a jiffy.(to buy some contraceptives for SR for both of them?,as CB ji and some other ppl are worried about pregnency track. Avita  dont want to make them to be worried as they are also love CB ji &co).
.Now Apri out of bath and and curled up her hair(I should advice her to decorate her hair with  some jungle flowers ,which have nice fragrance,) and looking very pretty in that beatiful saree.Being  alone in that hut she really got bored and came outta of  hut to see the surroundings.
Suddenly she heard birds chirping bit loudly as it going to be dark soon.She found some cute little bunnies and other little animals.She was just amazed to see them and as she lost herself feeding them some bread crumbs or left over paratas what ever.
Ab Avi  is back home.oops to the hut(That hut is now the heaven for them  not that haweli,where that bootni lives). Again he could not find Arpi inside the hut and is baar tho avi ki jaan nikhal gaya..He went out of hut and find arpi in the woods feeding little creatures.
 As He saw arpi was enjoying herself with cutie bunnies, he tiptoed as if there was nobody else there .He approached her back and to her surprise, he just hugged tight putting his both hands aound her waist(Its a surprise for me too as he always hugs her just with single hand , which makes me feel like its half hearted.( woh be inka galathi nahi.Kya kare woh bechara sandwich bangaya pratigya(first one) aur patni ki pyar ke beech mey, ab nahi , kyounki woh first p nullified now ). He whispered in her ear"aap meri jaan tum hamri jaan nikhal di aisa baahar aake (Now he is in very romantic mood so he started talking bit romantic way(May be he practised on his way home)LOL And he now gently kissed on her neck .Arpi sharmane lagi.(Jyadha tho hamara hero sharma the the. Ab nay, kyonki He was very nervous on his wedding night, but now he is very confident and bit naughty bhi. .(I hope so)(itne dhin saath me bithane ke badh be confident/naughty nahi bana tho woh sirf writer/director ki galthi.Hamara nahi).
Avi said to arpi"Ab hum undher jaana chahiye,kya patha Rv jaisa jaanwar is jungle me  kabhi bhi gus jatha " Arpi said"Aap  ne teek kaha,uss jungle ka jaanwar aur woh police Rv jaanwar me koi fark nahi,hame sawdhan rahana chahiye".
Avi gently hold her up into his arms and walking slowly (i felt like she is bit heavy for him,sometimes he struggled  to stand (a WEE Bit) after lifting her up on his knees) towards their heaven(right now that pujariji's hut,it does not matter where they are .Its always like a heaven for them(Even for us GKD lovers) where there is no bahuji and/or  RV.)
 he gently pushed the door with one of his feet and closed it ,taking his beloved wife towards.... the bed.(it look like a single bed for just for pujariji.It does not matter the bed is double or single .Ab tho woh dhono better half tho(half+half=single )eK hone me kuch bhi mushkil nahi gawa.After this kya kya huwa (kaha kaha kiss ki like that) iam just leaving it  to your own imagination.Hum Ko tho itna hi bus.Just wishing both to have a wonderful time toghether on their SR  .we all GKD lovers are very happy for them at last they are going to celebrate their SR night .For me its neither a custom nor for biological urge , its just  the beginning of wonderful bonding of mind, body,heart and soul of two different persons becoming just as one. (you cant find elsewhere in other relationships,its just  exclusive to pati aur patni.  
vote of thanks:
 "pujariji,aap ne bahuth achha kaam kiya Avita ko RV se
bachake.Aap ko humare tharaf se bahuth shukriya .GOD bless you.Ab itna achha kaam kiya tho aap ko dikkat na hogi  aap kuch dhin ke liye(Jab thak they need to run again)  mandir me sogaye tho.Well we  are going to give some company until he fall asleep. 
My sincere  apologies if  I hurt anyone's feelings for GKD and its cast. 

Edited by GKDlover1 - 18 January 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl-Prashu-chatterbox

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@CB ji,and @Laxmi73
Thank you and im just looking forward to your wonderful posts and comments.
I JUST WONDER WHY ASHISH AND TANVI'S RANKING DROPPING DOWN ?WinkAngry
 They just portraying their charcters wonderfully and we just love them.
But i dont care about rankings, I just love the show and its cast.
-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful update Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index