Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th jan WU avdesh pratigya (Page 10)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Ae Bhai, aap sab log kyun itne chintit ho rahen hain? (Oh guys, why are u all so worried?)

When people could think AviTa could have consummated with Avi with a bullet wound, then what is a little weakness and malnourishment?Big smileBig smileBig smile And CB, the two are sayaane enough to know about preventive mechanisms (LOLLOLLOL), so don't worry about the other P word. The other humungous plus the BJ-free environs. IMHO, couldn't get better,Big smileBig smile

"Mauqa bhi hai, dastoor bhi aur rasme-zamana bhi" wo to hai lekin kuch pata bhi to ho ki mauqe ka istamaal kab aur kaise karna chahiyeWink

ROFL

@Bold
Are you sure about that VistaWinkLOL even after eye brow kiss and nose kissOuch our duffers are  tube lights especially when it comes to this perticular subject. Even if they manage to celebrate SR successfully QuestionLOL , by the time they know about preventative mech. 2-4 chote Avita will be inventedTongueTongueLOL

Edited by MonyP - 17 January 2011 at 7:47pm

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
hi ya mony

looks like no one here yet..

oh man more than avita and gkd all talks hv veered to  SR and etc etc etc.. hahaa

did u manage to see episode
i hv to see repeat coz i missed loads yday
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Ae Bhai, aap sab log kyun itne chintit ho rahen hain? (Oh guys, why are u all so worried?)

When people could think AviTa could have consummated with Avi with a bullet wound, then what is a little weakness and malnourishment?Big smileBig smileBig smile And CB, the two are sayaane enough to know about preventive mechanisms (LOLLOLLOL), so don't worry about the other P word. The other humungous plus the BJ-free environs. IMHO, couldn't get better,Big smileBig smile

"Mauqa bhi hai, dastoor bhi aur rasme-zamana bhi" wo to hai lekin kuch pata bhi to ho ki mauqe ka istamaal kab aur kaise karna chahiyeWink

ROFL

@Bold
Are you sure about that VistaWinkLOL even after eye brow kiss and nose kissOuch our duffers are  tube lights especially when it comes to this perticular subject. Even if they manage to celebrate SR successfully QuestionLOL , by the time they know about preventative mech. 2-4 chote Avita will be inventedTongueTongueLOL
Come on..Mony!! Itan bhi bura nahi hai!!! Ab Avi has improved so much over the last 2 episodes I a for one am mighty impressed..Yesterday he was holding Arpi so beautifully...I am sure he will live up 2 our expectations!!! (hopes,hopes)Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by MonyP

ROFL

@Bold
Come on..Mony!! Itan bhi bura nahi hai!!! Ab Avi has improved so much over the last 2 episodes I a for one am mighty impressed..Yesterday he was holding Arpi so beautifully...I am sure he will live up 2 our expectations!!! (hopes,hopes)Big smileBig smile

Improvement...hmmmmmm I have to see it to believe itWinkLOL 
I am all for SR but not for preg. track. Avita deserve better place to celebrate SR na. I mean that hut is ok lekin khatiya ..nahi nahiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Vistaa

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
@CB
I watched the epi in a hurry yaar. Kuch khas observe karne ka chance nahi mila as Laxmi said he was holding Arpi beautifully..I have to see that.
If I am not wrong.today for the first time Avi said 'Arpita hum tumse bahut pyar karte hai etc".

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Lovely update Chatter..But I notice this was more a discussion on Avitha's SR rather than the episode And the good girl that I am,I am lovingit!!! I loved all the views from Dreamy,vistaa,Nandu,Mont & Prash... I feel Avi is all ready & set..Like vistaa said Mauka bhi hai dastoor bhi hai... I would rather have them do it now when they are desperate & passionate than have it all arranged & Avi faltering miserably like te first time!!!! But the way he was holding her by the waist yesterday he looks like he is all prepared this time!!!EmbarrassedWink

Laxmi Ji,

Aap aisi shubh shubh baatein karti huyee kitni achchi lagti hain, LOLLOLLOL

Vista

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
u r right i did mention it in my update yday,.  i had missed loads of scenes and dialogues was watching repeat now..

avita scenes and rai mansion scenes were too good

in all four different parts were shown

avita in hut.

bauji in haveli

rv in police station tracing the call

and rai mansion scene

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
D'oh 
Ae lo Mony Ji D'oh,

Ab aap ko khatiya ke pad gayee...........arrey aise maamlon mein sab se zyaada ekant ki avashyakta hoti hai, jo ki haveli mein inko kabhi nahin milega. Yahan par mukammal sannata hai.....baaki ka in donon par chodh detein hain.......kuch na kuch vyavastha kar hee lenge

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Vista

talkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index