17th jan WU avdesh pratigya - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _nandini

Good to hear tht dear. Take good care of urself. Unjustified but still Moms are not allowed to fall sick u see .. the kids get to suffer πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Am doing well. Ya its very cold here.

About the slap i guess he wud hold himself but i wud love to talk on the oath. Well i was expecting tht it was Arpi who asked him to take the oath but it was Avi himself who took it as his conscience told him tht its due to his criminal activity tht his wife is paying n suffering for.

The other thing tht am confused abt is tht he said tht i wud give u all the happiness tht u n only u deserve and have the rights on. Is it tht he wud break the first oath now. Was he talking of the consummation.

Ok, I got sidetracked by something else and then I see this and now haven't even watched the eppy yet!!πŸ˜†

but whoa, sounds like our Avdesh wants to be a husband, through and through!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...on the other hand, he could be just talking about her right to have an enjoyable like with her husband without worrying about a thing!...πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm, so having taken this pratigya...what would happen to his old one? is he still obligated to fulful it or what?...oh dear, Avdesh stop taking anymore pratigya please!...this is giving me a headache..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but on a serious note, I think he will be able to cope with this pratigya until he finds out about his Sis and RV's bro (who by the way is mostly likely to be negative as well).....then he will be conflicted!
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey MonyπŸ€— sweetie

Sorry, had to leave in a hurry. So the other P came to be and now we are left scratching our heads if the other P is nullified. I think Nandini, u are right.....happy days are here againπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. So when will the forum start on the SR drumbeat...........like now?πŸ˜† SR, SR SR...........we want SRπŸ˜ƒ

Gosh, we really are badπŸ˜‰...............or at least I amπŸ˜›

Vista

/QUOTE]

Hi Vista,

actually I don't want SR now...I really mean that.

They are on the run, wanted by the law, Arpi weak, Avdesh beside himself.....Not the best time to consummate....

and yes you are BAD!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

What r u saying Dreamy? Me Bad??? U won't find a better girl, straight as a cinnamon roll πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and as sweet too. (REALLY bad translation of "jalebi ki tarah seedhi")

Now u have hurt the feelings of an innocent little girl😭πŸ₯Ί
🀣🀣 God will never forgive you for this!!Tongue

πŸ€£πŸ˜†

BTW, did u get to watch the epi yet? What are the missing scenes CB is talking of?

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago

Originally posted by Vistaa

God will never forgive you for calling yourself a cinnamon roll!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

and I repeat, you are a bad girl!....not such an innocent, who would never chant SR, SR, SR,!!!..I bet as soon as you read/watched Avdesh's dialogue your mind just leapt to that?!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Not watched it yet, I did mean to but got waylaid by something and then saw Nandu's post....will go soon and if able to will watch it..

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago

hi dreamy hoe r u? r  u ok?

i agree with u avitas SR should be quiet & romantic with full of romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

Hi Chista,

I am fine just still a bit tired. Been running around all day today, it was raining so badly...like monsoon so I set off in my car to drop the boys of at school and did not get in till about half hour before they come home.!!

Yeah a romantic SR...but I'm dreading it...their last one is still giving me nightmares, so I actually would prefer them to be both swept away by passion and doing the deed..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Having said that, I want them to be more relaxed and at ease, not in pain or worried or have police on their heels!
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
hahaha vista 🀣 jalebi  ki tarah seedhi

what does that make me  eh

and  eveni was confused abt the pratigya part

he meant to say he want to give arpi all the happiness she deserves
and as of now i think he has forgotten or left off the first pratigya..

and he had very soft romantic expression on his face

watch him u wud know

ok i have removed  no copy members only tag as vijay has given us new code to see if its copied still

have to chek that

I wudn't mind an SR at this point of time..in the pujari's hut...πŸ˜ƒ
Now Avi has taken this pratigya of being a normal person...and that he will not take up hathiyaars...

Once he returns to the haveli, he will again be brainwashed by bahuji....
Before that it's good that they have the SR in this little village in the hut πŸ˜‰
no mili  arpi is in no condition now  and plus police is still after them.

second dont want pregnancy track specially after that brother coming and more chase..

best is they hold hand hug and all bas ho gaya

i forgot she does kiss  avdesh hand when she pulls it away from the burning diya