India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th jan WU avdesh pratigya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Good evening everyone. Hope everyone had exciting weekend. Lets go over to lallanpur to see whats happening now.

[CRYPT]

Episode begins with   poojari taking  avita to his hut in jungle and asks them to rest.  He asks what happened and why is police after you. Avdesh is thinking while arpi answers its bcoz of her and she tells in mute to poojari and he says not to worry. U didn't do anything wrong, now u rest while he goes to take some wood to start kitchen.

[/CRYPT]

Avdesh tells arpita u took whole blame on urself when I m the one to be blamed for putting you in this condition. You have suffered becoz of me and from where do u get so much strength.

Arpi says its all due to ur love and when u  r with me nothing can happen to me.

Avdesh gets up and prays to god thanks him for keeping them safe and take pratigya to be a normal human being and leave behind all his criminal activities. Arpi is shocked and holds his hand  which he had put on diya

[CRYPT]

And he says I would give u all happiness which you deserve and just you have the right. And they hug each other with music of ho ho hoplaying. and yes he does say i love  u to  arpita finallyEmbarrassedLOL

Rai  family scene.  Whole guys think what to do with simple  and chirag says just delete the recording from her fone.   Before anyone talks anything simple comes in and shouts at jagat  why he is not answering her fone. And angrily tells him to come to room.

He follows her and she makes him do  the punishment up downLOLLOLLOL

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Avdesh goes out to call haveli  and rv is shown fuming, the junior cop tells we know where avdesh is he is calling haveli now and we r tracing the call,

Rv rushes to hear and hears sound of train in background tells all his men to chk all railway station.

Bahuji asks avdesh where are you all and avdesh says we are ok don't worry when time comes we would return to haveli, and she tells him talk to ammaji  and he says don't worry we r fine.

[/CRYPT]

He cuts off the call, rv asks was it traced but junior cop says no he cut off 5 sec before we could trace.,

Rv is mad and smashes his bench.

End of episode

precap: avdesh accidentally crashes into local goon and he gets slapped.

sorry i m unable to finish full update as i missed loads due to some personal issues here

pls fill out the missing scenes here

Edited by chatterbox - 17 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ahcirakr_jhlsc19logic65anupamgsarahjareensriyapoojasp87NVBGKYgnitikaBenNevistanisha997chista-sia-_nandiniice _girlRoarkSophia21VistaafuzzyfaceMonyPtalkie14prnczyoga23priyaDreamygal301PristineSoul-Prashu-Roshni.SuhaniSonianivedithapyar-ishk

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Big smileBig smileBig smile
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hiiiyyyyaaa Everyone

Thnks A tonnn CB Di.............

Love ya
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey CB Hug 

Hey Mony Darling Hug

Hey Chista Hug
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hey Prashu Big smile
Sorry missed u !!
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hey Nandu Darling Hug
hey parshu dear Hug

Hi Chista dear Hug

Haiiiii humari gang leaderHug thankoo Big smile

Edited by MonyP - 17 January 2011 at 8:49am
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Hi everyoneHug

Thanks CB. Can't wait.

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi Vista Hug
ready for another roller coaster ride?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index