Precap~17-1- Baji, naku- kala - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi shona.......thanx for d precap.....missed d epi yar...............
Hey Shona,

Thank you for the precap. Have got to wait until 8H30 to watch in in UK but what's all this silliness with a parcel that Kala is supposed to be gloating over. Isn't Dutta supposed to have burnt down to ashes (Thank God, this is not the case) in that horrific accident. I have always maintained that Naku should use her brains when it is most important rather than getting in those futile and useless clashes with Kala. Hopefully, Baaji will react....The poor guy should get a break from chauffeuring the new Rajrani of Patil Wadi to think logically!πŸ˜†

Hugs,

Kavita
Originally posted by betty123

Hi shona.......thanx for d precap.....missed d epi yar...............

Hi bettyy...ur moz welcum yr...!! aww u missed it...it waz a good episode..hope u catch up on yt soon..!!😳

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Shona,  
Thank you for the precap. Have got to wait until 8H30 to watch in in UK but what's all this silliness with a parcel that Kala is supposed to be gloating over. Isn't Dutta supposed to have burnt down to ashes (Thank God, this is not the case) in that horrific accident. I have always maintained that Naku should use her brains when it is most important rather than getting in those futile and useless clashes with Kala. Hopefully, Baaji will react....The poor guy should get a break from chauffeuring the new Rajrani of Patil Wadi to think logically!πŸ˜†Hugs,Kavita

Hi dear....bigg πŸ€—ur moz welcum yr...!!aww i understnd kavi...itz really hard fr u guyz na...!!lo u said it all..evn i waz wondering hw cum Naku misunderstandzd unburnt suit of dutta in d parcel...lol...!!lotz of luv n hugz to u kavi....!!take care ...!!
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonapinky

Hi bettyy...ur moz welcum yr...!! aww u missed it...it waz a good episode..hope u catch up on yt soon..!!😳
ya will catch it soon.bt luks like nthing serious happenedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....i hope u gt it wat i meant........πŸ˜†............na jaane kis janam me we will see tasha together

ya will catch it soon.bt luks like nthing serious happenedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....i hope u gt it wat i meant........πŸ˜†............na jaane kis janam me we will see tasha together

omg bettty...derz sumthing tat u got to watch in tonitz epiz..tatz wen dutta kinda identifiez seemaz voiceπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† aww at diz rate...i guess in our next janam  yrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†...ya seems like dat........tasha.........😳..........ya i m waiting 4 d written updates.........n also for d JDJ scoreboard.wanna kno how much mahi got.........she is so hardwoking....plzz vote for her
Thanks alot Shona..............πŸ˜‰ kaisay hain sweety?

yaar I m so fedup of this track, they better stop dragging............seema's crocodile tears r so boring......wana see naku nursing blind dutta πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†...ya seems like dat........tasha.........😳..........ya i m waiting 4 d written updates.........n also for d JDJ scoreboard.wanna kno how much mahi got.........she is so hardwoking....plzz vote for her

aww Mahi dint perform tdy betty...her perf will b aired tom...!! am sure she ll do well..i heard shez performing fr "ek do teeen" cant wait...!!yeah i will fr sure...!!😊

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks alot Shona..............πŸ˜‰ kaisay hain sweety?

yaar I m so fedup of this track, they better stop dragging............seema's crocodile tears r so boring......wana see naku nursing blind dutta πŸ˜ƒ

ur moz welcum mussy😳am fine dear...hope ur doing good sweety..!!😊aww ur fed up with diz track...even me yrme not liking seemz and her silly FBz...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†yeah her scenz makez meπŸ₯±πŸ˜†aww cant wait fr tat scene...tat wd b awesum...!!😳
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago