Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~17-1- Baji, naku- kala (Page 3)

shikhachopra Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

MAAHI_RCKZZ Groupbie
MAAHI_RCKZZ
MAAHI_RCKZZ

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

K guyz finally derz a precapEmbarrassedLOL

In todayz precap, Baji bringz a parcel to Naku...Naku grabz it and she findz Duttaz black suit in d parcel....Kala lookz happy ...AngryNaku recallz wat Kala said earlier tat Dutta wd never b back ."woh katam hochuk hai"..!! and Naku breakz down and screamz "saaaab"Ouch
lol nakusha screamz nahiiiiiiiii not saaab  

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikhachopra

@Shona--Thanks dear..me hoping d sameSmilehope baji has sum brain to think of,which i highly doubt...
seems naku will dress in white now nd will silently take all d tortures by kala who will make things poor for her...Cryi think naku will refuse to accept dutta's throne though insisted by d vilegers...
nd then our dutta will make an entry...oh i wish they met again on d river side(kitna acha ho if naku leaves ''pagal niwas'' nd dutta flies frm seema's clutches(though i feel seema herself will help him to get bck for now)nd face each other by d river sideDay Dreaming
uske baad they'll happily return to pagal niwasDeadyeh dono jungle main nahi reh sakte hamesha ke liyeEmbarrassed
i think kala ki pole abhi nahi khulne wali...wapas se story wahi pahuch jayegi...naku wnt tell anything abt kala considering its her own fight to expose kala infront of everyone when true times comeDead

LOL i went too further naLOLsorryTongue

oh no shikha...tu roh math yr....Hugaww i knw nw v gonna hav such kinda scenz...am not looking frwd to diz...!! u said it all yr...!!i do wish seema helpz in tashaz reunion...fingerz crossed..lol...hope v get to see d jungle track onz again ..it wd b awesum like u said..!!shikhu... plz dont feel sowweeLOL so glad u shared ur thoughtz....EmbarrassedSmile

Originally posted by MAAHI_RCKZZ

lol nakusha screamz nahiiiiiiiii not saaab  

oh really yrLOL..sowwee me got it wrng...!!Embarrassededitd..thankz fr d help yr...!!Smile

Edited by shonapinky - 17 January 2011 at 9:59am
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey Shona welcome back yaar Hug
Thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug Awww poor nakU ....I wanna see Tasha reunion soon ...thanx yaar ..u take care and see ya around ..Love and hugs suhanA Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky-Carrie-

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Shona welcome back yaar Hug
Thanx alot for the amazing precap Hug Awww poor nakU ....I wanna see Tasha reunion soon ...thanx yaar ..u take care and see ya around ..Love and hugs suhanA Hug
hI suhana....Hugaww thankz a tonn dear..missed u loadz...!!ur moz welcum yr...Hughope v get to see it by d end of diz month,,ur welcum sweety..u too take care..lotz of luv and hugz...!!Hug

suhana19-Carrie-

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hi shona.......thanx for d precap.....missed d epi yarOuch...............

shonapinky

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hey Shona,

Thank you for the precap. Have got to wait until 8H30 to watch in in UK but what's all this silliness with a parcel that Kala is supposed to be gloating over. Isn't Dutta supposed to have burnt down to ashes (Thank God, this is not the case) in that horrific accident. I have always maintained that Naku should use her brains when it is most important rather than getting in those futile and useless clashes with Kala. Hopefully, Baaji will react....The poor guy should get a break from chauffeuring the new Rajrani of Patil Wadi to think logically!LOL

Hugs,

Kavita

shonapinky-Carrie-

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

Hi shona.......thanx for d precap.....missed d epi yarOuch...............

Hi bettyy...ur moz welcum yr...!! aww u missed it..Ouch.it waz a good episode..hope u catch up on yt soon..!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Shona,  
Thank you for the precap. Have got to wait until 8H30 to watch in in UK but what's all this silliness with a parcel that Kala is supposed to be gloating over. Isn't Dutta supposed to have burnt down to ashes (Thank God, this is not the case) in that horrific accident. I have always maintained that Naku should use her brains when it is most important rather than getting in those futile and useless clashes with Kala. Hopefully, Baaji will react....The poor guy should get a break from chauffeuring the new Rajrani of Patil Wadi to think logically!LOLHugs,Kavita

Hi dear....bigg Hugur moz welcum yr...!!aww i understnd kavi...itz really hard fr u guyz na...!!lo u said it all..evn i waz wondering hw cum Naku misunderstandzd unburnt suit of dutta in d parcel...lol...!!lotz of luv n hugz to u kavi....!!take care ...!!

Edited by shonapinky - 17 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRbetty123-Carrie-

Go to top