Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Shonu Monu,🤗 You got your job back!👏 Pongal leave is over me too go back to work tomo.😆Patil Saab has worn a variety of clothes over a year but nothing makes him look so hot & handsome as a singlet.😍😍😍😍😍 At PN we'd see him in a sleeveless one but today's half sleeved singlet was very cute too. Made him look so pristine & innocent.😍😍😍😍😍 What yaar!Only his half face was visible usmein bhi itne adorable!"Sigh"😳

Thank goodness he is back! Injured or not atleast can see him onscreen warna Kala & Company are like a week old milk🤢😡 They should really cut down on the woman's screen time.🤢Thanks for the update😊 Tomo we'll see Patil Saab banging into trees & trucks I think😭 but koi nai soon he'll  get better & all his enemies ki vaaat laging👏

Zuby dearrr🤗yeah zuby...😳missed u all  loadz...!! aww yeah pongal iz over na..hope u  hd a great time..😃aww zuby😆😆tum bi na...alwayz day dreaming abt ur saab hn😳😆aww i wish dey end diz seema/chandz role in LTL..😡pata nahin y dey need to shw her so called  FBz almoz everyday...😡🤢yeah d SBS scene will b aired tom...feel bad fr both naku and Dutta...!!yeah he will fr sure zuby...!!⭐️

Originally posted by: skavitha08

shona 🤗 got ur job bak 😛

i hate kala y din nakku slap her tightAngry
seema i hate her too AngryAngryAngry hate her wen she touches him AngryAngryAngry
wat was she upto 😉
i don know wat to make out of it i mean the precap i feel like Cry poor nakku n bajiCry

Kaviiii🤗aww yeah dear😳...so true yr.... kala and seema..i hate dem 😡😡and seemaz FBz and all her touchy scenz...🥱🤢yeah  precap lookz sad yr...!!

Originally posted by: shallymann

thanks for the precap

ur moz welcum shally...!!😊

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shonapinky

aww shikhu🤗ur moz welcum dear😃aww yeah soon saab wd b bak..!! hey evn am looking frwd to jagtapz re entry..!! wish he makez a rocking cum back...!!😳😊

so naku got dutta's black coat or wat??i hvnt seen d epi yet bt how cum his cloth didnt burn nd everything else did nd isnt it foolish of naku to consider dat he is dead just bcoz his overcoat was found
shonapinky thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikhachopra

so naku got dutta's black coat or wat??i hvnt seen d epi yet bt how cum his cloth didnt burn nd everything else did nd isnt it foolish of naku to consider dat he is dead just bcoz his overcoat was found

yeah ...she findz dutta black coat in d parcel ...epiz waz quite good yr...!!hey evn i had same thoughtz lol...she muz b glad na...tat she found her saabz suit 😊

yeah ...she findz dutta black coat in d parcel ...epiz waz quite good yr...!!hey evn i had same thoughtz lol...she muz b glad na...tat she found her saabz suit 😊

exactly shona she must b glad dat her investigation has muved one step ahead...i mean initially werent naku-baji were searching for sum clue if dutta left for them nd now when they got sum progress in d struggle they stopped everything...in dat case wat did naku go to look for by d river site last week...a letter frm dutta🤣
i think she was very much happy with her seema nd bappa session..nd was already satisfied with d imaginary dutta around😆
shonapinky thumbnail

exactly shona she must b glad dat her investigation has muved one step ahead...i mean initially werent naku-baji were searching for sum clue if dutta left for them nd now when they got sum progress in d struggle they stopped everything...in dat case wat did naku go to look for by d river site last week...a letter frm dutta🤣

i think she was very much happy with her seema nd bappa session..nd was already satisfied with d imaginary dutta around😆

aww yeah sikha...hope baji iz smart enough to notiz diz...warna itz gonna b like😆very well siad yr😆yeah it did look like she iz quite happy only with seema and bappa and like u said ven Dz iz around in hr imgntn...!!😆
@Shona--Thanks dear..me hoping d same😊hope baji has sum brain to think of,which i highly doubt...
seems naku will dress in white now nd will silently take all d tortures by kala who will make things poor for her...😭i think naku will refuse to accept dutta's throne though insisted by d vilegers...
nd then our dutta will make an entry...oh i wish they met again on d river side(kitna acha ho if naku leaves ''pagal niwas'' nd dutta flies frm seema's clutches(though i feel seema herself will help him to get bck for now)nd face each other by d river side😍
uske baad they'll happily return to pagal niwas🤢yeh dono jungle main nahi reh sakte hamesha ke liye😳
i think kala ki pole abhi nahi khulne wali...wapas se story wahi pahuch jayegi...naku wnt tell anything abt kala considering its her own fight to expose kala infront of everyone when true times come🤢

LOL i went too further na😆sorry😛

MAAHI_RCKZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

K guyz finally derz a precap😳😆

In todayz precap, Baji bringz a parcel to Naku...Naku grabz it and she findz Duttaz black suit in d parcel....Kala lookz happy ...😡Naku recallz wat Kala said earlier tat Dutta wd never b back ."woh katam hochuk hai"..!! and Naku breakz down and screamz "saaaab"

lol nakusha screamz nahiiiiiiiii not saaab  
shonapinky thumbnail

@Shona--Thanks dear..me hoping d same😊hope baji has sum brain to think of,which i highly doubt...

seems naku will dress in white now nd will silently take all d tortures by kala who will make things poor for her...😭i think naku will refuse to accept dutta's throne though insisted by d vilegers...
nd then our dutta will make an entry...oh i wish they met again on d river side(kitna acha ho if naku leaves ''pagal niwas'' nd dutta flies frm seema's clutches(though i feel seema herself will help him to get bck for now)nd face each other by d river side😍
uske baad they'll happily return to pagal niwas🤢yeh dono jungle main nahi reh sakte hamesha ke liye😳
i think kala ki pole abhi nahi khulne wali...wapas se story wahi pahuch jayegi...naku wnt tell anything abt kala considering its her own fight to expose kala infront of everyone when true times come🤢

LOL i went too further na😆sorry😛

oh no shikha...tu roh math yr....🤗aww i knw nw v gonna hav such kinda scenz...am not looking frwd to diz...!! u said it all yr...!!i do wish seema helpz in tashaz reunion...fingerz crossed..lol...hope v get to see d jungle track onz again ..it wd b awesum like u said..!!shikhu... plz dont feel sowwee😆 so glad u shared ur thoughtz....EmbarrassedSmile

Originally posted by: MAAHI_RCKZZ

lol nakusha screamz nahiiiiiiiii not saaab  

oh really yr😆..sowwee me got it wrng...!!Embarrassededitd..thankz fr d help yr...!!Smile
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shona welcome back yaar 🤗
Thanx alot for the amazing precap 🤗 Awww poor nakU ....I wanna see Tasha reunion soon ...thanx yaar ..u take care and see ya around ..Love and hugs suhanA 🤗
shonapinky thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Shona welcome back yaar 🤗
Thanx alot for the amazing precap 🤗 Awww poor nakU ....I wanna see Tasha reunion soon ...thanx yaar ..u take care and see ya around ..Love and hugs suhanA 🤗

hI suhana....🤗aww thankz a tonn dear..missed u loadz...!!ur moz welcum yr...🤗hope v get to see it by d end of diz month,,ur welcum sweety..u too take care..lotz of luv and hugz...!!🤗